Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@SteveStevenson

Great! Just making sure. c:

~pricing~

full color base (352g) + an apparel piece (20g) = 372g!
You can send that over whenever, and I'll accept it when I get started!

@SteveStevenson

Great! Just making sure. c:

~pricing~

full color base (352g) + an apparel piece (20g) = 372g!
You can send that over whenever, and I'll accept it when I get started!

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Austrial

Yes, I do! The shop is full up at the moment but if you're interested in ordering I can add you to the wait list.

And to answer your other question, a flat color drawing is a lineart with color, so cleaner lines than a colored sketch!
@Austrial

Yes, I do! The shop is full up at the moment but if you're interested in ordering I can add you to the wait list.

And to answer your other question, a flat color drawing is a lineart with color, so cleaner lines than a colored sketch!

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest yes please do add me! And thank you for letting me know :)
@Brightcrest yes please do add me! And thank you for letting me know :)
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial

Perhaps a simplified version? Those are fairly complicated.
@Austrial

Perhaps a simplified version? Those are fairly complicated.

[ familiar collector ]

@Austrial

I have one slot open!
@Austrial

I have one slot open!

[ familiar collector ]

ORDER FORM:
Username: Austrial
What You Want: Waist up full colour please
About: Tex is a 27 year old, reckless, risk taker who's smile is just a slight-upturn-of-the-lips smirk. A little careless and in it for the fun. She fights in close combat and usually with a large hammer. She's known as "The Director's Loyal" for her fierce loyalty to her leader, even if it means betraying her friends, she gets the job done.
References:
Position- sorta like this (cheek hole showing) TmqOpgz.jpg
Hair- this style, it white with blue tips along the top 7Mlmen9.jpg
Clothes- these pants with low cut black tank top to show tattoo bW15igm.jpg
Tattoos- LlQStw3.jpg
6BlLmBD.jpg
Details- she has a large hole in her cheek revealing her teeth and gums, Her eyes are gold with a blue ring around the outside, and she's got dark circles as though she hasn't slept well for a long time, Her skin is a pale Caucasian without freckles
Other: Please show the sketch through message before point I can no longer see it?

ORDER FORM:
Username: Austrial
What You Want: Waist up full colour please
About: Tex is a 27 year old, reckless, risk taker who's smile is just a slight-upturn-of-the-lips smirk. A little careless and in it for the fun. She fights in close combat and usually with a large hammer. She's known as "The Director's Loyal" for her fierce loyalty to her leader, even if it means betraying her friends, she gets the job done.
References:
Position- sorta like this (cheek hole showing) TmqOpgz.jpg
Hair- this style, it white with blue tips along the top 7Mlmen9.jpg
Clothes- these pants with low cut black tank top to show tattoo bW15igm.jpg
Tattoos- LlQStw3.jpg
6BlLmBD.jpg
Details- she has a large hole in her cheek revealing her teeth and gums, Her eyes are gold with a blue ring around the outside, and she's got dark circles as though she hasn't slept well for a long time, Her skin is a pale Caucasian without freckles
Other: Please show the sketch through message before point I can no longer see it?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial
(You accidentally pinged me :p)
@Austrial
(You accidentally pinged me :p)
@Austrial

Oookay, I have a couple of questions! Do you happen to have any references for how you want the hole in her cheek to look? And I'm not sure what you mean by a blue ring on the outside of her eyes. Do you mean in the iris, in the sclera, or outside of her actual eyes, like on her skin?

Also, those tattoos are VERY complicated and I'm not sure they're in my skill set to draw... You may want to find some simpler ones. When I said simplified I assumed you would find some simpler ones for me, haha.
@Austrial

Oookay, I have a couple of questions! Do you happen to have any references for how you want the hole in her cheek to look? And I'm not sure what you mean by a blue ring on the outside of her eyes. Do you mean in the iris, in the sclera, or outside of her actual eyes, like on her skin?

Also, those tattoos are VERY complicated and I'm not sure they're in my skill set to draw... You may want to find some simpler ones. When I said simplified I assumed you would find some simpler ones for me, haha.

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest I got a cheek ref: vrpXPiw.jpg
Yes I do mean the iris, apologies. And sorry for misunderstanding about the tattoos! Would you be able to do like a black crew neck t shirt then instead of a tank top, which would cover the chest one and just like a simple snake curling around the right arm? I can look up an image for that as well, maybe like this but simpler with the thick coil hidden by the t shirt sleeve CAZq9XG.jpg
@Brightcrest I got a cheek ref: vrpXPiw.jpg
Yes I do mean the iris, apologies. And sorry for misunderstanding about the tattoos! Would you be able to do like a black crew neck t shirt then instead of a tank top, which would cover the chest one and just like a simple snake curling around the right arm? I can look up an image for that as well, maybe like this but simpler with the thick coil hidden by the t shirt sleeve CAZq9XG.jpg
@Austrial

Yes, that would be perfect! And thank you so much for having a pose for me, that helps so much. Oh, and what kind of expression do you want her to have??

Okay, now I can work out the price!

full color base (352g) + waist-up (35g) + apparel prices for the pants and tattoo (40g) = 427g!

Since you want to see the sketch, you can either send the payment now or wait until you've approved the drawing. c:

@Austrial

Yes, that would be perfect! And thank you so much for having a pose for me, that helps so much. Oh, and what kind of expression do you want her to have??

Okay, now I can work out the price!

full color base (352g) + waist-up (35g) + apparel prices for the pants and tattoo (40g) = 427g!

Since you want to see the sketch, you can either send the payment now or wait until you've approved the drawing. c:

[ familiar collector ]

1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32