Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Brightcrest
For the facial extremities absolutely, whichever suits your fancy haha. For the skin could you follow the theme of the face? Example like how the "Hanar" has pink tones on skin and the hanging parts or the "Turian" has random white designs along them with the blue-Grey skin.
For the pose facing maybe the same angle as the previous commission? I can go grab it to post if you don't still have it

And yes please send the sketch when you can :)
@Brightcrest
For the facial extremities absolutely, whichever suits your fancy haha. For the skin could you follow the theme of the face? Example like how the "Hanar" has pink tones on skin and the hanging parts or the "Turian" has random white designs along them with the blue-Grey skin.
For the pose facing maybe the same angle as the previous commission? I can go grab it to post if you don't still have it

And yes please send the sketch when you can :)
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial

I'm not completely sure what you mean for the skin! And which commission are you referring to?
@Austrial

I'm not completely sure what you mean for the skin! And which commission are you referring to?

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest like each different head, is a different person, right? So i was hoping you could choose which you might want to draw most out of the 6 heads and follow that theme with the colors and patterns throughout the body? There's names beside each so that's what i was refferring to when i said "hanar" etc. And this commission: [img]https://i.imgur.com/jc5b4BR.png[/img]
@Brightcrest like each different head, is a different person, right? So i was hoping you could choose which you might want to draw most out of the 6 heads and follow that theme with the colors and patterns throughout the body? There's names beside each so that's what i was refferring to when i said "hanar" etc.
And this commission:
jc5b4BR.png
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@brightcrest awwwwww its okay, just add me to ping for now! I'll get a slot when you open back up.
@brightcrest awwwwww its okay, just add me to ping for now! I'll get a slot when you open back up.
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
@AstriorHodenjik @Brightcrest I do not mind at all with you going ahead, as you had placed your post first! I'm sorry I hadn't noticed before placing the order
@AstriorHodenjik @Brightcrest I do not mind at all with you going ahead, as you had placed your post first! I'm sorry I hadn't noticed before placing the order
@Austrial are you sure?
@Austrial are you sure?
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
@AstriorHodenjik absolutely!
@AstriorHodenjik absolutely!
@AstriorHodenjik @Austrial

I can certainly work on both of yours at once! It'll just take me a little longer. c:
@AstriorHodenjik @Austrial

I can certainly work on both of yours at once! It'll just take me a little longer. c:

[ familiar collector ]

@Austrial

Oh yeah that makes more sense! Also I totally forgot that you commissioned me before, that's why I was unsure of which drawing you were referring to LMAO. Sorry about that!

Did you have a favorite skin design out of the faces you gave me, or did you want me to just pick for that too? And I can definitely draw her in more of a 3/4ths view like the previous commission. c:
@Austrial

Oh yeah that makes more sense! Also I totally forgot that you commissioned me before, that's why I was unsure of which drawing you were referring to LMAO. Sorry about that!

Did you have a favorite skin design out of the faces you gave me, or did you want me to just pick for that too? And I can definitely draw her in more of a 3/4ths view like the previous commission. c:

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest I honestly love them all so I could'nt choose, that's why I was hoping you could pick one. I'm sorry if it is a lot to request >-< I also absolutely loved the first commission you did so that had brought me back here haha
@Brightcrest I honestly love them all so I could'nt choose, that's why I was hoping you could pick one. I'm sorry if it is a lot to request >-< I also absolutely loved the first commission you did so that had brought me back here haha
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32