Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@kmp0511 Here you go! [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/jtt3th.png[/img] I will pm you the full size once you send me the payment. c:
@kmp0511

Here you go!
jtt3th.png

I will pm you the full size once you send me the payment. c:

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest Aaah, it looks great!! Thank you so, so much, I love it!! *0* <3

I'll send the payment right away!
@Brightcrest Aaah, it looks great!! Thank you so, so much, I love it!! *0* <3

I'll send the payment right away!
Hey! I'm so excited for this, thank you for doing it for me! ^~^

Username: ProfPhoenix
What You Want: A colored and shaded digital, please!
About: Soooo her name is Melanie, and I'm not gonna bother describing her because you know her already, but I'll give you what I want her to look like because I have a specific version of her I want you to do.
So she's wearing a pink sweater that drapes off one shoulder, and her hair is a brownish-blondeish and it's flat at the top with soft curls at the bottom, and it comes a couple inches past her shoulders. If you draw low enough, she should be clutching a notebook to her chest, if not, that's fine! Her makeup is on point and she has really stunning eyes, a tiny nose, and a thin face. Her eyes are green with a bit of gold in them. Also, she has cute freckles. Overall, she's just adorable.
References: Okay so this is her shirt: https://img0.etsystatic.com/118/0/9985483/il_340x270.850825954_raxx.jpg but a bit softer pink with the straps of a black tank top on her shoulder.
And her hair looks like this: http://www.prettydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Amanda-Seyfried-Hairstyles-Loose-Curls.jpg but a bit more of a dirty blonde and a bit shorter.
Other: I'd like a teal circle behind her, and she should be smiling shyly and even blushing a little if you want. Also, a sketch would be cool, but if you forget, no biggie.

Thank yewwwww~ :3
Hey! I'm so excited for this, thank you for doing it for me! ^~^

Username: ProfPhoenix
What You Want: A colored and shaded digital, please!
About: Soooo her name is Melanie, and I'm not gonna bother describing her because you know her already, but I'll give you what I want her to look like because I have a specific version of her I want you to do.
So she's wearing a pink sweater that drapes off one shoulder, and her hair is a brownish-blondeish and it's flat at the top with soft curls at the bottom, and it comes a couple inches past her shoulders. If you draw low enough, she should be clutching a notebook to her chest, if not, that's fine! Her makeup is on point and she has really stunning eyes, a tiny nose, and a thin face. Her eyes are green with a bit of gold in them. Also, she has cute freckles. Overall, she's just adorable.
References: Okay so this is her shirt: https://img0.etsystatic.com/118/0/9985483/il_340x270.850825954_raxx.jpg but a bit softer pink with the straps of a black tank top on her shoulder.
And her hair looks like this: http://www.prettydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Amanda-Seyfried-Hairstyles-Loose-Curls.jpg but a bit more of a dirty blonde and a bit shorter.
Other: I'd like a teal circle behind her, and she should be smiling shyly and even blushing a little if you want. Also, a sketch would be cool, but if you forget, no biggie.

Thank yewwwww~ :3
@ProfPhoenix

I'm so sorry for taking so long, but it's finally done! I hope the wait was worth it. c:

2d9wxsm.png
@ProfPhoenix

I'm so sorry for taking so long, but it's finally done! I hope the wait was worth it. c:

2d9wxsm.png

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

Username: starshining
What You Want: digital sketch bust
About: violet is a easily irritated teenager who is cynical of everyone and is a narcissist.
References: X X X
Other: expression: so done. tired of your sh--. irritated. no bows in hair pls.
@Brightcrest

Username: starshining
What You Want: digital sketch bust
About: violet is a easily irritated teenager who is cynical of everyone and is a narcissist.
References: X X X
Other: expression: so done. tired of your sh--. irritated. no bows in hair pls.
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Starshining

Thanks so much for ordering!! I'll get started on her tonight and send her right over once I get my payment!
@Starshining

Thanks so much for ordering!! I'll get started on her tonight and send her right over once I get my payment!

[ familiar collector ]

@Starshining Here she is! I'll PM you the full size. :D [img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2uxxo2u.jpg[/img]
@Starshining

Here she is! I'll PM you the full size. :D

2uxxo2u.jpg

[ familiar collector ]

@brightcrest
aaaa thank you!! sending a lil tip your way
@brightcrest
aaaa thank you!! sending a lil tip your way
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Brightcrest ----- Username: Nerasis What You Want: Shaded and coloured digital, Bust, Gijinka/Human About: There's a bit of information in his bio, but that's left over from his previous owner so I haven't decided how much of it I'll keep yet. I imagine him having a personality somewhat similar to [url=http://bungostraydogs.wikia.com/wiki/Ryunosuke_Akutagawa]Akutagawa[/url] from Bungo Stray Dogs. He doesn't really care about risk and always does whatever he feels needs to be done, even when the problem has probably really already been sorted - he'll just keep on pushing himself until he's so exhausted and dead inside that he's coughing up blood, and then he'll keep going anyway. He has immense difficulty actually stopping unless he has some sense slapped into him. Pretty much the king of things getting out of hand. References: [url=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0a/Benedict_Cumberbatch_as_Doctor_Strange.jpg]Facial Structure[/url]. Fluffy Hair(either works or do something similar or mix them or something, as long as it's fluffy) - [url=http://hair-photo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/trendyhair-14278384534kng8.jpg]x[/url] [url=http://g04.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1.mkCKpXXXXbiXXXXq6xXFXXXr/Anime-boy-with-short-hair-Orihara-Pro-also-Tomb-Zhang-Ling-black-cosplay-wig-wholesale.jpg]x[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23301705][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233018/23301705_350.png[/img][/url] Other: Basically, humanify the derg. I want that red skin - if you can make it fade into the yellow too(like on the derg) then that would be great, but no worries if that's too troublesome. I really want his hair to be slightly feathery looking because skydancer, and light yellow fading to white like on the derg. I would love the golden twisty eye bits there too, and on the wrists. Fingernails black like the derg's claws. Clothes pretty much what the derg is wearing - the jacket is a must(a plus if the brown of the jacket matches the brown of his eyes) and if you can do the brown strips of fabric underneath that would be cool, but a regular shirt would be fine too if drawing fabric strips is a pain. Either way, please ensure that the brown of the shirt does not clash with the brown of the jacket or eyes. If you could add the bag too that would be gread, but again please ensure that the red does not clash with the skin and that the goldish/lightbrown strap matches the jacket. If you can make it look good it would be nice to see the frog/toad on his shoulder, but I'm not too fussed about that. Obviously the derg is not wearing anything below the waist, which is fine for dergs but uh, means that it would probably be best to cut off the humanified version before it gets to the point where he would be showing too much. Expression - mild frown of intense concentration & contemplation but also struggling because dying inside. Pose - something intimidating & powerful but also restrained in a slightly soldiery kinda way. I'd also like to be PMd the sketch. I think that's everything now...? Sorry for uh, being so nitpicky.
@Brightcrest

Username: Nerasis
What You Want: Shaded and coloured digital, Bust, Gijinka/Human
About: There's a bit of information in his bio, but that's left over from his previous owner so I haven't decided how much of it I'll keep yet. I imagine him having a personality somewhat similar to Akutagawa from Bungo Stray Dogs. He doesn't really care about risk and always does whatever he feels needs to be done, even when the problem has probably really already been sorted - he'll just keep on pushing himself until he's so exhausted and dead inside that he's coughing up blood, and then he'll keep going anyway. He has immense difficulty actually stopping unless he has some sense slapped into him. Pretty much the king of things getting out of hand.
References: Facial Structure. Fluffy Hair(either works or do something similar or mix them or something, as long as it's fluffy) - x x
23301705_350.png
Other: Basically, humanify the derg. I want that red skin - if you can make it fade into the yellow too(like on the derg) then that would be great, but no worries if that's too troublesome. I really want his hair to be slightly feathery looking because skydancer, and light yellow fading to white like on the derg. I would love the golden twisty eye bits there too, and on the wrists. Fingernails black like the derg's claws. Clothes pretty much what the derg is wearing - the jacket is a must(a plus if the brown of the jacket matches the brown of his eyes) and if you can do the brown strips of fabric underneath that would be cool, but a regular shirt would be fine too if drawing fabric strips is a pain. Either way, please ensure that the brown of the shirt does not clash with the brown of the jacket or eyes. If you could add the bag too that would be gread, but again please ensure that the red does not clash with the skin and that the goldish/lightbrown strap matches the jacket. If you can make it look good it would be nice to see the frog/toad on his shoulder, but I'm not too fussed about that. Obviously the derg is not wearing anything below the waist, which is fine for dergs but uh, means that it would probably be best to cut off the humanified version before it gets to the point where he would be showing too much.

Expression - mild frown of intense concentration & contemplation but also struggling because dying inside.

Pose - something intimidating & powerful but also restrained in a slightly soldiery kinda way.

I'd also like to be PMd the sketch. I think that's everything now...? Sorry for uh, being so nitpicky.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

Firstly, thank you for ordering!

Secondly, I'll see what I can do with all of the apparel you want put on him, but each will cost extra. Do you want both the leather neck wrap and the chest wrap on him? Each apparel cost 10k extra. A bust is chest-up, so I doubt I could fit his bag in the drawing, but I can probably do the toad (though I can't say I have much experience in drawing amphibians). If you want the bag strap, I can add it in there for free.

Also, if we're going with the leather wrap on his chest, I assume he would just be shirtless underneath?
@Nerasis

Firstly, thank you for ordering!

Secondly, I'll see what I can do with all of the apparel you want put on him, but each will cost extra. Do you want both the leather neck wrap and the chest wrap on him? Each apparel cost 10k extra. A bust is chest-up, so I doubt I could fit his bag in the drawing, but I can probably do the toad (though I can't say I have much experience in drawing amphibians). If you want the bag strap, I can add it in there for free.

Also, if we're going with the leather wrap on his chest, I assume he would just be shirtless underneath?

[ familiar collector ]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32