Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
@Brightcrest

heya there! i saw you have some sprites in your wishlist and i was curious if you would be interesting in negotiating some art in return for one or more of mine? i have an art seeking thread here!
@Brightcrest

heya there! i saw you have some sprites in your wishlist and i was curious if you would be interesting in negotiating some art in return for one or more of mine? i have an art seeking thread here!
NY105Sx.gif
@Brightcrest I like your Sketch example for 130 gems. You open?
@Brightcrest I like your Sketch example for 130 gems. You open?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Brightcrest Oooh, art :eyes:

I think I might be a bit late to the party to claim a slot, but if you have a pinglist could I be added to it please?
@Brightcrest Oooh, art :eyes:

I think I might be a bit late to the party to claim a slot, but if you have a pinglist could I be added to it please?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Nonstop

Pinging you here to figure out some extra details so I don't clog up your thread!

Would you like a bust (waist-up) or a headshot (shoulder-up)?? Waist-ups cost a little more, also depending on pose complexity. I'll need you to pick a pose as well!

--

@kyrin18

If you're just ordering a sketch, I can take your order now!

--

@Xairathan

Just a little too late! I'll gladly add you to my wait list and ping you when I have a slot available. :D
@Nonstop

Pinging you here to figure out some extra details so I don't clog up your thread!

Would you like a bust (waist-up) or a headshot (shoulder-up)?? Waist-ups cost a little more, also depending on pose complexity. I'll need you to pick a pose as well!

--

@kyrin18

If you're just ordering a sketch, I can take your order now!

--

@Xairathan

Just a little too late! I'll gladly add you to my wait list and ping you when I have a slot available. :D

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

headshot is fine! i don't really have a pose in mind, hm. i usually just let people wing it when it comes to art - if i had a specific pose or idea to draw, i could just draw it myself :'D
@Brightcrest

headshot is fine! i don't really have a pose in mind, hm. i usually just let people wing it when it comes to art - if i had a specific pose or idea to draw, i could just draw it myself :'D
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop

I should be fine if it's just a headshot!! Usually I have trouble figuring out poses for waist-ups. :D

~pricing~

colored sketch base (250g) + apparel charges for his glasses, outfit, and little wreath crown he wears! (20g x 3) Putting his cape and suit into one since idk how much of the suit will end up being visible in the drawing. = 310g!
@Nonstop

I should be fine if it's just a headshot!! Usually I have trouble figuring out poses for waist-ups. :D

~pricing~

colored sketch base (250g) + apparel charges for his glasses, outfit, and little wreath crown he wears! (20g x 3) Putting his cape and suit into one since idk how much of the suit will end up being visible in the drawing. = 310g!

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest Okay ^w^ [b]Username:[/b] kyrin18 [b]What You Want:[/b] Sketch(130 Gems) About: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=170381&tab=dragon&did=15067384]Demar[/url] is tall and slim, but kinda muscular. He was an Astronomer for a long time, until one day while out traversing the Plague lands he got infected by a living parasite. His body aches throughout the night, and he groans in his sleep: Demar is in a constant state of pain, though he does seem to feel as bad during the day as that is the time that the parasite is dormant. After being infected by the parasite, he's usually seen with a discouraged look on his face. He is easily embarrassed when to or about women.(btw: yes, he has four Arcane eyes, all having black scleras) References: [img]https://s22.postimg.cc/yulvpa4wx/COMSKETCH4_COLOR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ELSA86n.png[/img] Other: As for pose... Would scratching back of his head with one hand (looking very embarrassed) and blushing about something be to much for you to draw?
@Brightcrest Okay ^w^

Username: kyrin18
What You Want: Sketch(130 Gems)
About: Demar is tall and slim, but kinda muscular. He was an Astronomer for a long time, until one day while out traversing the Plague lands he got infected by a living parasite. His body aches throughout the night, and he groans in his sleep: Demar is in a constant state of pain, though he does seem to feel as bad during the day as that is the time that the parasite is dormant. After being infected by the parasite, he's usually seen with a discouraged look on his face. He is easily embarrassed when to or about women.(btw: yes, he has four Arcane eyes, all having black scleras)
References:
COMSKETCH4_COLOR.png
ELSA86n.png
Other: As for pose... Would scratching back of his head with one hand (looking very embarrassed) and blushing about something be to much for you to draw?
73127854.png

@kyrin18

I should be able to do that!! It'll cost you a little extra for the pose, though.

~pricing~

sketch base (130g) + extra for a waist-up (pose) (40g) + charges for his clothes; the scarf, coat, and I assume those are bandages or some sort of cloth wrapped around him? (20g x3) = 230g!
@kyrin18

I should be able to do that!! It'll cost you a little extra for the pose, though.

~pricing~

sketch base (130g) + extra for a waist-up (pose) (40g) + charges for his clothes; the scarf, coat, and I assume those are bandages or some sort of cloth wrapped around him? (20g x3) = 230g!

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest I can do that! Yea, he has wraps around his chest/stomach rather than a regular shirt.

So, do you need payment immediately? I'll need to earn a few of the extra gems that were added to the order.
@Brightcrest I can do that! Yea, he has wraps around his chest/stomach rather than a regular shirt.

So, do you need payment immediately? I'll need to earn a few of the extra gems that were added to the order.
73127854.png

@kyrin18

Just send them over when you have them! I'll accept the payment when I start on your order. :D
@kyrin18

Just send them over when you have them! I'll accept the payment when I start on your order. :D

[ familiar collector ]

1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32