Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@brightcrest no problem, thank you :D take all the time you need!
@brightcrest no problem, thank you :D take all the time you need!
vnfnSuk.gif
@brightcrest Hi there! I didn't see these options listed, so I figured I'd ask - would you ever consider doing full-body characters or backgrounds?
@brightcrest Hi there! I didn't see these options listed, so I figured I'd ask - would you ever consider doing full-body characters or backgrounds?
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@acinonyxjubatus

Heya!! I could probably do fullbody, but I would definitely need pose reference and it would cost extra. As for backgrounds, I can do simple ones like single color or gradients. I'm not confident enough in my skill to do anything detailed.
@acinonyxjubatus

Heya!! I could probably do fullbody, but I would definitely need pose reference and it would cost extra. As for backgrounds, I can do simple ones like single color or gradients. I'm not confident enough in my skill to do anything detailed.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest Ah, okay! I have something very specific in mind for this particular piece, so I would need an environment more detailed than that. Thank you for your time!
@Brightcrest Ah, okay! I have something very specific in mind for this particular piece, so I would need an environment more detailed than that. Thank you for your time!
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@acinonyxjubatus

No problem. :D Good luck finding someone to do your piece!
@acinonyxjubatus

No problem. :D Good luck finding someone to do your piece!

[ familiar collector ]

@brightcrest Hey, mind if i grab a slot?
@brightcrest Hey, mind if i grab a slot?
@SteveStevenson

Go ahead! :D
@SteveStevenson

Go ahead! :D

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest
Username: @SteveStevenson
What You Want: Full Colour
About: She's cheerful but calm and lazy
References: This dragon, I have a couple of examples i really like, like this one (by BaubleBee) and this one (By Ichamo )
Other: Can you have her smiling with her eye closed, in an angle where you can see her front face, with her right eye covered by the wrapping
@Brightcrest
Username: @SteveStevenson
What You Want: Full Colour
About: She's cheerful but calm and lazy
References: This dragon, I have a couple of examples i really like, like this one (by BaubleBee) and this one (By Ichamo )
Other: Can you have her smiling with her eye closed, in an angle where you can see her front face, with her right eye covered by the wrapping
@SteveStevenson

Okay, so, I know you want the head wrap included, but are there any other apparel pieces you want drawn on her?

And you want her smiling with her unwrapped eye closed, correct?
@SteveStevenson

Okay, so, I know you want the head wrap included, but are there any other apparel pieces you want drawn on her?

And you want her smiling with her unwrapped eye closed, correct?

[ familiar collector ]

@brightcrest that and maybe the collar from the tunic, and also yes, like you said
@brightcrest that and maybe the collar from the tunic, and also yes, like you said
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32