Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bank of Dragons
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
A bank would be suuuuuper helpful!
A bank would be suuuuuper helpful!
@tinydipper

Use the vault. You can access it via your hoard tab. :)

@Gain

Necro thread alert :)
@tinydipper

Use the vault. You can access it via your hoard tab. :)

@Gain

Necro thread alert :)
@Fayrin

Oh my gosh........ I'm an idiot.... thank you!! :)
@Fayrin

Oh my gosh........ I'm an idiot.... thank you!! :)
@tinydipper

No problem :) least you know where it is now and can stash away all your goods!
@tinydipper

No problem :) least you know where it is now and can stash away all your goods!
@Fayrin

Also just to inform you: The necroing rule doesn't count in the suggestions forum.

@tinydipper

You may also be interested in tha Individual savings banks threat: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1630849/1

Itis more of a way to let people open 'bank accounts' and let them lok these accounts so treasure can't be taken out - for people having a problem with actually holding onto their money.
@Fayrin

Also just to inform you: The necroing rule doesn't count in the suggestions forum.

@tinydipper

You may also be interested in tha Individual savings banks threat: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1630849/1

Itis more of a way to let people open 'bank accounts' and let them lok these accounts so treasure can't be taken out - for people having a problem with actually holding onto their money.
@Ismaiel they might lock this thread to avoid confusion since what the thread is suggestion has been implemented via the vault
@Ismaiel they might lock this thread to avoid confusion since what the thread is suggestion has been implemented via the vault
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Ismaiel

I'm well aware but since as Dragonsage has said, this thread has already been implimented, it seems a bit redundant to have it floating around the first page where it can confuse people.
@Ismaiel

I'm well aware but since as Dragonsage has said, this thread has already been implimented, it seems a bit redundant to have it floating around the first page where it can confuse people.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29