Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bank of Dragons
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Support!

I keep spending my lair expansion funds on pretty dragons!
Support!

I keep spending my lair expansion funds on pretty dragons!
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
Support!

It'd be nice to be able to put away Treasure/Gems/ and possible Items to save so we don't end up spending/selling/converting something we're saving for
Support!

It'd be nice to be able to put away Treasure/Gems/ and possible Items to save so we don't end up spending/selling/converting something we're saving for
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have such a great need for this. Support from me!
I'd love for there to be an item storage part to it too though, so that people could put any items that they don't want to autosell in there. That would help me a lot.
I have such a great need for this. Support from me!
I'd love for there to be an item storage part to it too though, so that people could put any items that they don't want to autosell in there. That would help me a lot.
SsnSwc8.pngI4kqtte.pngdTzwsWN.pngs1Pmubh.pngZZSq48t.gifBJxAk71.pngiA0yz9T.pngSabwhBZ.png
I definitely support this! Maybe not with interest though, that could cause havoc with the economy
I definitely support this! Maybe not with interest though, that could cause havoc with the economy
Support
Support
733EAYl.png
i do it all the time i'll have 50,000 and it'll be gone after 2 or 3 things
i do it all the time i'll have 50,000 and it'll be gone after 2 or 3 things
I was just thinking about this as I have finally come to understand geneing projects and breed changes and everything that makes this site wonderfully hectic and appreciate breeders irl all the more. And very grateful that Pokemon is not quite as ranged or I'd flip a lot more tables while breeding champions.

I fully support this as I dislike looking and seeing the money count. I can control myself but I'm less motivated to play games if I see enough for a breed change or gene than if I see 3kt. I could buy each thing individually but I like finishing a project all at once and usually at the end of a cool down if I'm gening and breed changing. Having a bank I could put everything in it but a low amount and go every day to fairgrounds and coliseum to build it up and repeat.

And interest system would be okay, especially if you have to manually go press it every day. Or maybe a sum at the end of the month like most rl savings account based on what is in there at that time?
I was just thinking about this as I have finally come to understand geneing projects and breed changes and everything that makes this site wonderfully hectic and appreciate breeders irl all the more. And very grateful that Pokemon is not quite as ranged or I'd flip a lot more tables while breeding champions.

I fully support this as I dislike looking and seeing the money count. I can control myself but I'm less motivated to play games if I see enough for a breed change or gene than if I see 3kt. I could buy each thing individually but I like finishing a project all at once and usually at the end of a cool down if I'm gening and breed changing. Having a bank I could put everything in it but a low amount and go every day to fairgrounds and coliseum to build it up and repeat.

And interest system would be okay, especially if you have to manually go press it every day. Or maybe a sum at the end of the month like most rl savings account based on what is in there at that time?
WWoZukB.gif
That would be awesome!
That would be awesome!
I would be ridiculously happy if this got added, in games without a banking system I have a tendency to blow all my money 2.5 seconds after I get it. @~@
I would be ridiculously happy if this got added, in games without a banking system I have a tendency to blow all my money 2.5 seconds after I get it. @~@
fZVmdhk.png
support this for cash and hoard
support this for cash and hoard
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29