Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bank of Dragons
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
*flails*
This would have, and still will, helped allot for me
And I wouldnt just sit there wanting to GO TO THE AH AND BUY A UGLY MALE DRAGON
I HAVE ENOUGH DRAGONS
This could also curb other peoples earnings on the ah bwt
If everybody had banks then everything would drop in price to try and tempt buyers which means people earn less money and blah blah blah
I might be wrong but I just thought of that
What if people were not buying anything on the AH with their monies, which = people earning less money on the AH?
and trust me, its hard enough to sell a level 4 dragon with two-three genes for anything on the AH lately, no matter how pretty the dragon is
*flails*
This would have, and still will, helped allot for me
And I wouldnt just sit there wanting to GO TO THE AH AND BUY A UGLY MALE DRAGON
I HAVE ENOUGH DRAGONS
This could also curb other peoples earnings on the ah bwt
If everybody had banks then everything would drop in price to try and tempt buyers which means people earn less money and blah blah blah
I might be wrong but I just thought of that
What if people were not buying anything on the AH with their monies, which = people earning less money on the AH?
and trust me, its hard enough to sell a level 4 dragon with two-three genes for anything on the AH lately, no matter how pretty the dragon is
export3_461x100.png
Support!
Support!
2 hours ahead of FR time. Frogs are too cute to eat! Send them to me instead :)
My Shop!
Banded Dart Frog VQf5rSC.png
Support. And perhaps a low interest could be implemented a well.
Support. And perhaps a low interest could be implemented a well.
equanimity_banner_by_icefury34-d8604wq.png
I'm tempted to support, but wouldn't it discourage people from buying dragons when there are already too many for sale?
Or would it have the opposite effect...if people were able to save up, would they pay more for dragons/items, and the prices of things would increase?

I don't know how to economics.
I'm tempted to support, but wouldn't it discourage people from buying dragons when there are already too many for sale?
Or would it have the opposite effect...if people were able to save up, would they pay more for dragons/items, and the prices of things would increase?

I don't know how to economics.
[quote name="Wesley" date="2013-06-11 03:20:30"]Since this game is dragon-related, we could have a bank like in Harry Potter. You know, goblins at the top and dragons patrolling the caves and tunnels. Ha ha.[/quote] I think that Fae dragons would make awesome tellers, and Guardians and Ridgebacks could Protect the vault.
Wesley wrote on 2013-06-11 03:20:30:
Since this game is dragon-related, we could have a bank like in Harry Potter.

You know, goblins at the top and dragons patrolling the caves and tunnels. Ha ha.

I think that Fae dragons would make awesome tellers, and Guardians and Ridgebacks could Protect the vault.
Support~
Support~
arcane.gif
I vastly prefer PMs to being pinged, jsyk!
84fc951808895284688eb5b9952dee06-d4ri4dl.gif
Support.

If you're holding treasure for a raffle or flight event of any sort, a bank is also a way to help separate that fund from your general treasure to make things easier.
Support.

If you're holding treasure for a raffle or flight event of any sort, a bank is also a way to help separate that fund from your general treasure to make things easier.
Support! Impulse-buying is killing me these days. >.
Support! Impulse-buying is killing me these days. >.
1009gIL.png
Support :-)
Support :-)
2q1taoo.jpg
I would definitely use this. Full support!
I would definitely use this. Full support!
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29