Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bank of Dragons
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
Support!
Especially if interest rates were to be implemented! It would make saving a lot easier, and with interest, it would make the larger lair expansions a little more attainable which i think is a very large obstacle for a lot of the more casual players.
Support!
Especially if interest rates were to be implemented! It would make saving a lot easier, and with interest, it would make the larger lair expansions a little more attainable which i think is a very large obstacle for a lot of the more casual players.
cl1lC8F.png
Support!
Support!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Support!
Support!
f1afa9fdf62c6f7830a8a639fafd07d647131c3a.png
Support!
Support!
support
support
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
I support this! Maybe it could have one of your own dragons who "guards" it on the top of the page next to a pile of gold/gems/treasure/whatever. They are dragons and dragons are known for hoarding money or treasure so why not have the chance to put 1 or 2 dragons up there who look after it?
I support this! Maybe it could have one of your own dragons who "guards" it on the top of the page next to a pile of gold/gems/treasure/whatever. They are dragons and dragons are known for hoarding money or treasure so why not have the chance to put 1 or 2 dragons up there who look after it?
I support this idea totally. It would help me save if I constistantly made myself put away a certian amount of my earnings each day/week.

Intrest would increase my motivation to do this, as well, as by making myself leave that money alone, I'm increasing my benefit.
I support this idea totally. It would help me save if I constistantly made myself put away a certian amount of my earnings each day/week.

Intrest would increase my motivation to do this, as well, as by making myself leave that money alone, I'm increasing my benefit.
knhLXgs.png
Supporting this, it'd help keep me on track for saving money for things xD
Supporting this, it'd help keep me on track for saving money for things xD
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
I've actually been thinking about this the past few days. A bank would be really nice.

Throw a few hundred treasure in here or there, and watch it add up. Much easier to save for big purchases that way. All for a bank (or treasure stash, whatever fits the theme of the site better)! :D
I've actually been thinking about this the past few days. A bank would be really nice.

Throw a few hundred treasure in here or there, and watch it add up. Much easier to save for big purchases that way. All for a bank (or treasure stash, whatever fits the theme of the site better)! :D
I'm so in support of this idea that I will bump either post! Yes we really need a banking system here!

What if it was like Neopets too and you could collect interest every day depending on how much was in your account?
I'm so in support of this idea that I will bump either post! Yes we really need a banking system here!

What if it was like Neopets too and you could collect interest every day depending on how much was in your account?
v1EQntz.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.png ~ Noctua ~ FR Time ~ pNzf7vc.pngprvZlCc.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29