Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bank of Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I also support the idea for a bank like feature for treasure. I've been trying to save my treasure since opening and I keep end up spending it all. Hahaha. A bank system would vastly aid in the saving of treasure.
I also support the idea for a bank like feature for treasure. I've been trying to save my treasure since opening and I keep end up spending it all. Hahaha. A bank system would vastly aid in the saving of treasure.
Currently Inactive Lair. Hope to come back soon.
I was thinking of this too, seeing a large amount of treasure up in the corner, I barely have to self control to stop myself from buying everything I see XD A bank system would be a perfect way to save money and reduce the risk of crazed impulse buying.
I was thinking of this too, seeing a large amount of treasure up in the corner, I barely have to self control to stop myself from buying everything I see XD A bank system would be a perfect way to save money and reduce the risk of crazed impulse buying.
Untitled_Artwork.png
Support! I too will spend all my treasure if I see it. No self control. :(
Support! I too will spend all my treasure if I see it. No self control. :(
Support! This is a great way for people to resist spending all their money at once - I think it should make the economy stabler as well. Also, interest, anyone? :D
Support! This is a great way for people to resist spending all their money at once - I think it should make the economy stabler as well. Also, interest, anyone? :D
I really don't need a bank because I am one of those people that can control myself. hehe

BUT the idea of a Harry Potter-dragon themed bank that Wesley came up with sounds AWESOME!!! Plus if I can gain more money from it than I want it.
I really don't need a bank because I am one of those people that can control myself. hehe

BUT the idea of a Harry Potter-dragon themed bank that Wesley came up with sounds AWESOME!!! Plus if I can gain more money from it than I want it.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Support!
Support!
pauldo27a8f.png
100% on board with this.
100% on board with this.
I'm another one of those poor individuals who can't help but splurge when they've got a lot of money, sadly, so I very much support this! I want to save up for genes!
I'm another one of those poor individuals who can't help but splurge when they've got a lot of money, sadly, so I very much support this! I want to save up for genes!
I think daily interest would be pretty cool... but how would it work?
If you had 10,000 treasure, would you get 25 or 100 a day?
I think daily interest would be pretty cool... but how would it work?
If you had 10,000 treasure, would you get 25 or 100 a day?
I06KedT.gif
Well on a game I play the max interest you can get is 5,000 ducats (their form of currency). So maybe there could be a daily cap?

Or just a daily set amount like idk, 150-200 treasure a day? It's enough to be a long-term plus, but not enough to be a short-term easy-gain since you can make double that just in a matter of seconds in the fairgrounds.
Well on a game I play the max interest you can get is 5,000 ducats (their form of currency). So maybe there could be a daily cap?

Or just a daily set amount like idk, 150-200 treasure a day? It's enough to be a long-term plus, but not enough to be a short-term easy-gain since you can make double that just in a matter of seconds in the fairgrounds.
“The thief is sorry he is to be hanged, not that he is a thief.”
GithinjiSig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29