Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Remove unlocked den slot item markers
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Items which are used to unlock den slots should lose the marker once the den slots they are used for are all unlocked.

edit: a few have pointed out that it would be better to grey out the marker instead, and I agree.
Items which are used to unlock den slots should lose the marker once the den slots they are used for are all unlocked.

edit: a few have pointed out that it would be better to grey out the marker instead, and I agree.
User Name: Toxins

Pronouns: He/him for convenience

Clan Name: Toxin Clan

Trans - Open to friend requests, but not super social - I don't perma-exalt
I support this! I purge my food stash based off what has the mark on the bottom of them and needing to keep "oh yeah, I've used this item for hibden already, lemme consume that" is a bit of a hassle.
I support this! I purge my food stash based off what has the mark on the bottom of them and needing to keep "oh yeah, I've used this item for hibden already, lemme consume that" is a bit of a hassle.
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
support! would mean we don’t need to look through hibden tasks to see if we’ve already done the ones that require that item and we can get rid of it with no worries lol
support! would mean we don’t need to look through hibden tasks to see if we’ve already done the ones that require that item and we can get rid of it with no worries lol
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
I’d rather the icon change color or something. I’d rather not accidentally hoardsell an item for a few hundred treasure when I could get 20g for it on the AH due to people buying it for their own den.
Having an indication of if I still needed it for my den or not would be really nice.
I’d rather the icon change color or something. I’d rather not accidentally hoardsell an item for a few hundred treasure when I could get 20g for it on the AH due to people buying it for their own den.
Having an indication of if I still needed it for my den or not would be really nice.
no support for removal, because often its still important information. you would not want to without realizing hoardsell or convert a stack of items that are actually selling for 50 gems each due to them being hibden task items.

instead something like the icon getting grayed out would feel like a better option to me
no support for removal, because often its still important information. you would not want to without realizing hoardsell or convert a stack of items that are actually selling for 50 gems each due to them being hibden task items.

instead something like the icon getting grayed out would feel like a better option to me
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Kutabe" date="2023-08-04 09:48:51" ] I’d rather the icon change color or something. I’d rather not accidentally hoardsell an item for a few hundred treasure when I could get 20g for it on the AH due to people buying it for their own den. Having an indication of if I still needed it for my den or not would be really nice. [/quote] This. I just made nearly 400g cause i realized some of the items i had gathering dust were hibden items, and were actually worth a fair amount.
Kutabe wrote on 2023-08-04 09:48:51:
This. I just made nearly 400g cause i realized some of the items i had gathering dust were hibden items, and were actually worth a fair amount.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
No support.

I use the indicator of what items are den items before converting or hoard selling to see if it's worth putting items of the Auction House. I'd hate to have to go through all of my hoard, one item at a time to determine what might or might not be worth selling any time I want to try and declutter a bit.
No support.

I use the indicator of what items are den items before converting or hoard selling to see if it's worth putting items of the Auction House. I'd hate to have to go through all of my hoard, one item at a time to determine what might or might not be worth selling any time I want to try and declutter a bit.
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2023-08-04 11:09:35" ] [quote name="Kutabe" date="2023-08-04 09:48:51" ] I’d rather the icon change color or something. I’d rather not accidentally hoardsell an item for a few hundred treasure when I could get 20g for it on the AH due to people buying it for their own den. Having an indication of if I still needed it for my den or not would be really nice. [/quote] This. I just made nearly 400g cause i realized some of the items i had gathering dust were hibden items, and were actually worth a fair amount. [/quote] This. I think we just need a different marker.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2023-08-04 11:09:35:
This. I just made nearly 400g cause i realized some of the items i had gathering dust were hibden items, and were actually worth a fair amount.
This. I think we just need a different marker.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2023-08-04 11:09:35" ] [quote name="Kutabe" date="2023-08-04 09:48:51" ] I’d rather the icon change color or something. I’d rather not accidentally hoardsell an item for a few hundred treasure when I could get 20g for it on the AH due to people buying it for their own den. Having an indication of if I still needed it for my den or not would be really nice. [/quote] This. I just made nearly 400g cause i realized some of the items i had gathering dust were hibden items, and were actually worth a fair amount. [/quote] Seconding this - I'd love maybe a "grayed out" marker for completed hibden tasks. That way it'd be easy to determine whether those items are spares or not :]
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2023-08-04 11:09:35:
Seconding this - I'd love maybe a "grayed out" marker for completed hibden tasks. That way it'd be easy to determine whether those items are spares or not :]
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
No support. The marker is helpful, and if it was removed/changed for completed tasks, that adds a lot of extra checks the site has to do every single time a player opens up their hoard. The hoard is laggy enough already in places, I worry this would make it a lot worse for a comparatively small benefit.
No support. The marker is helpful, and if it was removed/changed for completed tasks, that adds a lot of extra checks the site has to do every single time a player opens up their hoard. The hoard is laggy enough already in places, I worry this would make it a lot worse for a comparatively small benefit.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page