Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Spacers - With Mock-ups
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
These are so pretty 100% support
These are so pretty 100% support
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
I love the idea of flight themed spacers.

This could create an entire new category of paid upload creation to the game. If you could create spacers like skins/accents, where you pay to upload them, users could make "Lair Themes".
I love the idea of flight themed spacers.

This could create an entire new category of paid upload creation to the game. If you could create spacers like skins/accents, where you pay to upload them, users could make "Lair Themes".
This would be so cool and those mock ups are so pretty! Support, definitely!
This would be so cool and those mock ups are so pretty! Support, definitely!
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
semi-suport. this would be neat but I'd like if it wasn't just site specific images, but I don't know how that would work
semi-suport. this would be neat but I'd like if it wasn't just site specific images, but I don't know how that would work
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
100% support, i would use this so much ahaha
100% support, i would use this so much ahaha
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
I never knew how badly I needed this until I clicked this thread! love your mockups, 100% support
I never knew how badly I needed this until I clicked this thread! love your mockups, 100% support
I would absolutely love this, it looks SO pretty!

However, I would only use it if we got something that makes it easier to pick dragons for nesting because right now my lair is ordered in such a way that dragons which make (mostly) pretty hatchlings are sitting next to each other so I don't have to figure it out anew every single week.
I would absolutely love this, it looks SO pretty!

However, I would only use it if we got something that makes it easier to pick dragons for nesting because right now my lair is ordered in such a way that dragons which make (mostly) pretty hatchlings are sitting next to each other so I don't have to figure it out anew every single week.
f1890a0c61fa0a0fb819701d2554b54f42bc9c5c.png
corgisinger.png. . . . . .notus.png . . . . SQVdsFh.png
@Zafirmei I would adore something like this as well!
It would be very nice to be able to 'save' a pairing in the nesting grounds.

I feel like that could be worth a suggestion of its own if it is already.

I would use a 'saved pairing' feature so often. Would be much easier than scrolling through the whole list trying to remember which dragons make nice hatchlings together.
@Zafirmei I would adore something like this as well!
It would be very nice to be able to 'save' a pairing in the nesting grounds.

I feel like that could be worth a suggestion of its own if it is already.

I would use a 'saved pairing' feature so often. Would be much easier than scrolling through the whole list trying to remember which dragons make nice hatchlings together.
This is such a wonderful concept and mock-up. I fully support this, even if for coding reasons not all of the possibilities can be included. Even a few of them would be nice! To have more possibilities to create unique lairs would be a fabulous feature, for both aesthetic and lore reasons.
This is such a wonderful concept and mock-up. I fully support this, even if for coding reasons not all of the possibilities can be included. Even a few of them would be nice! To have more possibilities to create unique lairs would be a fabulous feature, for both aesthetic and lore reasons.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
these are stunning, 100% support!
these are stunning, 100% support!
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××