Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Spacers - With Mock-ups
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25
I agree with Indivinity that this may be resource intensive, so I wonder if FR should have a bad internet toggle that removes these (and also other parts of the site that lag more)
I agree with Indivinity that this may be resource intensive, so I wonder if FR should have a bad internet toggle that removes these (and also other parts of the site that lag more)
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
I need this yesterday
I need this yesterday

support

i've been wanting something like this for ages, i've always felt like i want more ways to decorate my lair/hibden, as the tab descriptions feel so limiting and keeping everything to dragon bios leaves much of it invisible

support

i've been wanting something like this for ages, i've always felt like i want more ways to decorate my lair/hibden, as the tab descriptions feel so limiting and keeping everything to dragon bios leaves much of it invisible
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
Ohhh very support. As someone who has never thought to use dragon dividers for myself, I would use the heck out of these.
Ohhh very support. As someone who has never thought to use dragon dividers for myself, I would use the heck out of these.
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
Been looking at my lair and how i'd like to sort it and once again thought of this thread. It'd be nice if this could be implemented before next year.
Been looking at my lair and how i'd like to sort it and once again thought of this thread. It'd be nice if this could be implemented before next year.
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
I love this! Would add a whole different perspective on lairs for ,e
I love this! Would add a whole different perspective on lairs for ,e
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Oh my god, this is something I never knew I needed. I mean, I wouldn't use it just because I'm lazy and don't bother with lore anymore, but I'd adore to see how creative other people get with it!
Oh my god, this is something I never knew I needed. I mean, I wouldn't use it just because I'm lazy and don't bother with lore anymore, but I'd adore to see how creative other people get with it!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Support! While I haven't got to making my lair this customized, I think it adds a lot of opportunity for beautiful, creative layouts! I agree with others that there should be some sort of 'limit' so we don't have lairs that are (frankly) a bit obnoxious to navigate with 1 dragon/page or something of that nature-- and a toggle would be nice.
Support! While I haven't got to making my lair this customized, I think it adds a lot of opportunity for beautiful, creative layouts! I agree with others that there should be some sort of 'limit' so we don't have lairs that are (frankly) a bit obnoxious to navigate with 1 dragon/page or something of that nature-- and a toggle would be nice.
Venue-Big.png
I came to suggestions for another lair customization topic, but gosh, this would be so great.

I opened 700+ chests trying to get a second Marva cloak when they were briefly available now, without luck. And why do I want it? Just to make two empty spaces to the left & right of my main fandragons so they have their own row.

This would be such a lifesaver and so much fun to customize on top. would happily spend currency on that, please make it real staff.
I came to suggestions for another lair customization topic, but gosh, this would be so great.

I opened 700+ chests trying to get a second Marva cloak when they were briefly available now, without luck. And why do I want it? Just to make two empty spaces to the left & right of my main fandragons so they have their own row.

This would be such a lifesaver and so much fun to customize on top. would happily spend currency on that, please make it real staff.
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
Major support
Major support
vista_coatl2.png wh3Tiip.png
160P7Fb.png
tqGkHih.png
8O67LBq.png
SYiQlxK.png
zLLQDMW.png ll0CfnD.png
WjJZ2Rn.png