Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lyuna's Little Dragons 500g/kt PINGLIST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[size=5][u][b]Lyuna's Little Dragon Chibis[/b][/u][/size] [right][size=4][b]Status:[/b] Closed[/size][/right] -----The new pinglist update has saved my life haha. Please add yourself to the pinglist below if you would like to be on the pinglist! I will be retiring the manual one soon. [center][pinglist=956][/center] ----- [size=5][b]Pricing[/b][/size] [center][b]500g/500kt/2 Eggs[/b] = [b]1[/b] dragon Max number of dragons per order = [b]3 dragons[/b] (1500g)[/center] [size=5][b]Examples[/b][/size] [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736656407314694144/1084460455625506877/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736656407314694144/1086392788498784407/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736656407314694144/1085759722143088721/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736656407314694144/1093965223515402261/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736656407314694144/1086480611998433310/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736656407314694144/1088647257626259558/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736656407314694144/1088879646680027236/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736656407314694144/1103412660978073730/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [/center] [b]Feel free to order via the thread or through PMs.[/b] Tagging me is [u]not required[/u], as I am subscribed. However, I won't be offended if you would like to tag me regardless! Whatever you feel comfortable with. ----- [size=5][b]Form[/b][/size] ( Optional, but having some sort of form makes my job a little easier. ) [quote][center][b]Dragon image/link/reference: Any details on personality/demeanour: Other notes:[/b][/center][/quote] [size=5][b]Alternatively[/b][/size] You may request I draw from any dragon in your lair/a tab/etc... If you cannot pick! This may also help me pick a dragon that I would be more inspired for. It's totally up to you! ----- [size=5][b]Important Notes[/b][/size] I recommend dragons with Apparel or Skins more-so than dragons without, as these chibis tend to look best with some amount of detail, but be aware that [u]Apparel or Skins will be simplified[/u]. The amount of apparel I draw will vary from chibi to chibi, depending on whether I think including more or less apparel suits the artwork. [u]Letting me know if your dragon has any required apparel is helpful.[/u] [s]I will not be doing non-FR dragons, nor humanoid characters for these.[/s] For the upcoming round only, I will take non-FR feral characters [u]as well as FR dragons[/u]. I promised a few people I would, and so I will. [u]However, after the next round, I will stick to FR dragons exclusively.[/u] They're just easier for me to draw and stylise, since I'm more familiar. Scale may differ from chibi to chibi (example: head proportion to body proportion) however, all chibis are drawn exclusively on a [u]200x200[/u] canvas. 100x100 resizes are available on request only. Flipped images are also available on request only. You are welcome to resize/flip the images yourself if you would like. You [u]may[/u] upload to sites like Toyhouse that are designed for character/art storage, but [u]not[/u] sites like DeviantART that are designed for self-created artwork display. Some genes that have built in shading (example: wasp, metal/alloy, blown-out highlights iri/shim) may come out looking a little strange. Others may be totally fine. I am just less confident working with these genes, so just be wary. If ordering iri/shim, met/alloy or genes like this be aware that they may be drawn flatter than they appear on the dragon. Eyes are generally drawn as dots, or closed, however I may draw them in more detail if I feel it is needed for the particular dragon. If you have any particular requests for the eyes please do let me know. Message me for any additional art inquiries! -----[size=5][b]Slots[/b][/size] ( Previous opening: 20 slots - Next opening: 10 slots ) [u]Slots are counted [b]per dragon[/b], not per commissioner.[/u] [b]Work Schedule:[/b] At the moment my work schedule is a little wobbly. I will update this again when I open the next lot of slots. [b]Status:[/b] ALL COMPLETE! I will not be opening this up for a little while, since I'm working on a few trades and would like to set some time aside to play the new Legend of Zelda game when it comes out. But I hope to return to these someday soon! Thank you so much to everyone who ordered! [s]I [u]will[/u] be finishing the final chibi today! Thank you to everyone who has ordered! Sorry for the delay especially towards the end.[/s] (April 26th) [LIST=1] [*] None right now! [/LIST]
Lyuna's Little Dragon Chibis

The new pinglist update has saved my life haha.
Please add yourself to the pinglist below if you would like to be on the pinglist! I will be retiring the manual one soon.

Pricing
500g/500kt/2 Eggs = 1 dragon

Max number of dragons per order = 3 dragons (1500g)

Examples
Untitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.png
Feel free to order via the thread or through PMs.
Tagging me is not required, as I am subscribed. However, I won't be offended if you would like to tag me regardless! Whatever you feel comfortable with.
Form

( Optional, but having some sort of form makes my job a little easier. )
Quote:
Dragon image/link/reference:
Any details on personality/demeanour:
Other notes:

Alternatively

You may request I draw from any dragon in your lair/a tab/etc... If you cannot pick! This may also help me pick a dragon that I would be more inspired for. It's totally up to you!

Important Notes

I recommend dragons with Apparel or Skins more-so than dragons without, as these chibis tend to look best with some amount of detail, but be aware that Apparel or Skins will be simplified. The amount of apparel I draw will vary from chibi to chibi, depending on whether I think including more or less apparel suits the artwork. Letting me know if your dragon has any required apparel is helpful.

I will not be doing non-FR dragons, nor humanoid characters for these. For the upcoming round only, I will take non-FR feral characters as well as FR dragons. I promised a few people I would, and so I will. However, after the next round, I will stick to FR dragons exclusively. They're just easier for me to draw and stylise, since I'm more familiar.

Scale may differ from chibi to chibi (example: head proportion to body proportion) however, all chibis are drawn exclusively on a 200x200 canvas.

100x100 resizes are available on request only. Flipped images are also available on request only. You are welcome to resize/flip the images yourself if you would like. You may upload to sites like Toyhouse that are designed for character/art storage, but not sites like DeviantART that are designed for self-created artwork display.

Some genes that have built in shading (example: wasp, metal/alloy, blown-out highlights iri/shim) may come out looking a little strange. Others may be totally fine. I am just less confident working with these genes, so just be wary. If ordering iri/shim, met/alloy or genes like this be aware that they may be drawn flatter than they appear on the dragon.

Eyes are generally drawn as dots, or closed, however I may draw them in more detail if I feel it is needed for the particular dragon. If you have any particular requests for the eyes please do let me know.

Message me for any additional art inquiries!

Slots

( Previous opening: 20 slots - Next opening: 10 slots )

Slots are counted per dragon, not per commissioner.

Work Schedule: At the moment my work schedule is a little wobbly. I will update this again when I open the next lot of slots.

Status: ALL COMPLETE! I will not be opening this up for a little while, since I'm working on a few trades and would like to set some time aside to play the new Legend of Zelda game when it comes out. But I hope to return to these someday soon! Thank you so much to everyone who ordered! I will be finishing the final chibi today! Thank you to everyone who has ordered! Sorry for the delay especially towards the end. (April 26th)
  1. None right now!
Mqw5b1R.gif
Pinglist:
Just ask to be put on the pinglist, and I'll ping you for the next opening! :D

Please keep in mind, that the price may change in future openings, and not all openings will have the same number of slots.

In the future I plan on moving the pinglist to a spreadsheet, but I need to learn how to do that first/get some help with setting one up. So until then, it'll be hosted here.

If you ever find yourself pinged here several days after asking to be put on I am so sorry! Sometimes I completely miss people asking me until I spot the next pinglist request.

@Xor @Tilli @Nemalu @Nevercanth @kitkitkat @Amaresse @Luunai @bel @Joydom @LightsKamAction @LovelyDeeps @Nyxxhere @KimMyack @Disillusionist @Phantomchain @nagoshi @ChristianCutie @LittleParade @Parad0xxy @MangoTangoMagpie @DragonSister @Indivinity @Kairi @Simbelmyne @Jiaree @Hasufel @creosote @SunSprite @Jaderannosaurus @EmperorAra @Cirrostratus @Ainsley @vintagefawn @Reignhart @LostGirl @Snowcat11 @Synthsational @Grimalkins @Shisa @bfkitsune @bonivich @Askesis @Quicheling @bubbaberriboo @trashqueenn @MegaraFrostalon @decomposedcarrot @rouue @Enoch @okcomputer @Irithyll @juga @Roheryn @unluckyquiche @Neibolt @Silis @creme @Cnidae @arcaneidolriots @Kaimon @eonflute @PoisonedTea @Ceylon @CaptainPickles @CookieCryptid @WhiteOakHaven @Sandydragon595 @Tyrannosaur @Sabyrin @iicaaruus @kaniari @Ottoman @Kahvinporo @thace @Synthsational @honsool @Cerelin @Meese @Woes @AzaRein @AspenCrow @BabeRuthless @umwelt @Marmol @SaintSlander @QueenKatoe @woopdomoop @astramaru @GlitchyOddy @roadkilled @godskin @Fay @RAVENt @Elsycl @undertones @FoolishRonnie @Deramadus @noxidae @Saibotsalis @azemio
Pinglist:
Just ask to be put on the pinglist, and I'll ping you for the next opening! :D

Please keep in mind, that the price may change in future openings, and not all openings will have the same number of slots.

In the future I plan on moving the pinglist to a spreadsheet, but I need to learn how to do that first/get some help with setting one up. So until then, it'll be hosted here.

If you ever find yourself pinged here several days after asking to be put on I am so sorry! Sometimes I completely miss people asking me until I spot the next pinglist request.

@Xor @Tilli @Nemalu @Nevercanth @kitkitkat @Amaresse @Luunai @bel @Joydom @LightsKamAction @LovelyDeeps @Nyxxhere @KimMyack @Disillusionist @Phantomchain @nagoshi @ChristianCutie @LittleParade @Parad0xxy @MangoTangoMagpie @DragonSister @Indivinity @Kairi @Simbelmyne @Jiaree @Hasufel @creosote @SunSprite @Jaderannosaurus @EmperorAra @Cirrostratus @Ainsley @vintagefawn @Reignhart @LostGirl @Snowcat11 @Synthsational @Grimalkins @Shisa @bfkitsune @bonivich @Askesis @Quicheling @bubbaberriboo @trashqueenn @MegaraFrostalon @decomposedcarrot @rouue @Enoch @okcomputer @Irithyll @juga @Roheryn @unluckyquiche @Neibolt @Silis @creme @Cnidae @arcaneidolriots @Kaimon @eonflute @PoisonedTea @Ceylon @CaptainPickles @CookieCryptid @WhiteOakHaven @Sandydragon595 @Tyrannosaur @Sabyrin @iicaaruus @kaniari @Ottoman @Kahvinporo @thace @Synthsational @honsool @Cerelin @Meese @Woes @AzaRein @AspenCrow @BabeRuthless @umwelt @Marmol @SaintSlander @QueenKatoe @woopdomoop @astramaru @GlitchyOddy @roadkilled @godskin @Fay @RAVENt @Elsycl @undertones @FoolishRonnie @Deramadus @noxidae @Saibotsalis @azemio
Mqw5b1R.gif
these are so cute!! would you be willing to do non-FR/OC dragons for these? also, for FR dragons, would you be willing to include accents?
these are so cute!! would you be willing to do non-FR/OC dragons for these? also, for FR dragons, would you be willing to include accents?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate Possibly! But if the anatomy of the non-FR OCs/dragons are considerably more complex then they may be 200g each?

And I will be keeping these simple with not much apparel or sticking to simple accents, but accents or apparel that are super important to the dragon can be included so long as they can be drawn in a simplified way.

So if someone has an accent that makes small anatomy or pattern or colour changes then sure! Or if it's really important a dragon wears glasses, a mane apparel, or a shirt or something I can also do that.

I forgot to mention that apparel will be quite limited (So ideally just a few significant items)
@Hocotate Possibly! But if the anatomy of the non-FR OCs/dragons are considerably more complex then they may be 200g each?

And I will be keeping these simple with not much apparel or sticking to simple accents, but accents or apparel that are super important to the dragon can be included so long as they can be drawn in a simplified way.

So if someone has an accent that makes small anatomy or pattern or colour changes then sure! Or if it's really important a dragon wears glasses, a mane apparel, or a shirt or something I can also do that.

I forgot to mention that apparel will be quite limited (So ideally just a few significant items)
Mqw5b1R.gif
hi! I saw in your reply to hocotate that you may be open to drawing OCs. would this character be something in your comfort range? if so, I'll fill out the form right away :) totally willing to pay extra for it!
hi! I saw in your reply to hocotate that you may be open to drawing OCs. would this character be something in your comfort range? if so, I'll fill out the form right away :) totally willing to pay extra for it!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
thank you for your detailed response!!
i'm more than happy to pay 200g each if either or both of these two might warrant it ^^

Dragon image/link/reference: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81420537
Any details on personality: melancholic, solemn, distant
Other notes: maybe she could have her eyes closed? feel free to simplify her accent; some flowers/mist around her might be nice, and maybe the horn on her head?
no need to include any apparel either! here's an image with her in just the accent.

Dragon image/link/reference: https://toyhou.se/18883642.auriel
Any details on personality: adventurous, prideful, cocky
Other notes: no need to draw him with any of his accessories, and of course feel free to simplify his patterning!
thank you for your detailed response!!
i'm more than happy to pay 200g each if either or both of these two might warrant it ^^

Dragon image/link/reference: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81420537
Any details on personality: melancholic, solemn, distant
Other notes: maybe she could have her eyes closed? feel free to simplify her accent; some flowers/mist around her might be nice, and maybe the horn on her head?
no need to include any apparel either! here's an image with her in just the accent.

Dragon image/link/reference: https://toyhou.se/18883642.auriel
Any details on personality: adventurous, prideful, cocky
Other notes: no need to draw him with any of his accessories, and of course feel free to simplify his patterning!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Jemondial So long as you're fine with them being simplified a bit and fit onto a similar size canvas! :D They look fun to draw!
Feel free to just pay whatvever price you feel comfortable with. I'm testing this commission out at the moment, so there's no requirement to send any more than the asking price for this chara, unless you want to!

@Hocotate They both seem totally fine! :D You're free to pay the original price for them, if you like. It's up to you, since even the non-FR dragon has anatomy not too dissimilar from FR dragons.

@Jemondial So long as you're fine with them being simplified a bit and fit onto a similar size canvas! :D They look fun to draw!
Feel free to just pay whatvever price you feel comfortable with. I'm testing this commission out at the moment, so there's no requirement to send any more than the asking price for this chara, unless you want to!

@Hocotate They both seem totally fine! :D You're free to pay the original price for them, if you like. It's up to you, since even the non-FR dragon has anatomy not too dissimilar from FR dragons.

Mqw5b1R.gif
Hi! These are so cute! How are you with apparel/accents?

[Edit: Also would this be like an adopt thing (same base) or will every dragon be different/hand drawn?]
Hi! These are so cute! How are you with apparel/accents?

[Edit: Also would this be like an adopt thing (same base) or will every dragon be different/hand drawn?]
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
Helloo!
May I have the 5 dragons deal? (:
Helloo!
May I have the 5 dragons deal? (:
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
Dragon image/link/reference: Falt
Any details on personality/demeanour: She has a bit of info about her in her bio!
Other notes: The first two images of her gallery are the most updated ^^ please refer to those! I can send payment whenever you're ready<3
Dragon image/link/reference: Falt
Any details on personality/demeanour: She has a bit of info about her in her bio!
Other notes: The first two images of her gallery are the most updated ^^ please refer to those! I can send payment whenever you're ready<3
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16