Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ability to Get Back Genes/Scrolls
1 2 3
Support.

But...

There's absolutely no way to make it fair if the dragon is nesting. So if you misclick and then misclick again, somehow putting the dragon on a nest after accidentally gening him, that just has to be tough luck at that point.

Reason being is you can't just undo the nest or people will exploit this to get rid of weggs. For example, I have a copy of Soap. I have two dragons equally good to use it on. I use it on dragon #1. I nest and get a wegg. Whoops. I misclicked. Twice. Somehow. Revert my dragon and undo the nest. Now I soap dragon #2 for an extra chance at not getting a wegg.
Support.

But...

There's absolutely no way to make it fair if the dragon is nesting. So if you misclick and then misclick again, somehow putting the dragon on a nest after accidentally gening him, that just has to be tough luck at that point.

Reason being is you can't just undo the nest or people will exploit this to get rid of weggs. For example, I have a copy of Soap. I have two dragons equally good to use it on. I use it on dragon #1. I nest and get a wegg. Whoops. I misclicked. Twice. Somehow. Revert my dragon and undo the nest. Now I soap dragon #2 for an extra chance at not getting a wegg.
86cgLtF.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2022-11-29 06:56:05" ] I wouldn't mind this, but either with a *very* short window (like an hour after you applied the scroll, once that hour is up, you can't get the scroll back) or with the list of provisos other people have come up with. IE, you must currently own the dragon, it cannot have been bred after the scroll was applied, etc... [/quote] This is pretty much the only way this makes sense to me.
Jemadar wrote on 2022-11-29 06:56:05:
I wouldn't mind this, but either with a *very* short window (like an hour after you applied the scroll, once that hour is up, you can't get the scroll back) or with the list of provisos other people have come up with.

IE, you must currently own the dragon, it cannot have been bred after the scroll was applied, etc...
This is pretty much the only way this makes sense to me.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2022-11-30 19:38:49" ] [quote name="Jemadar" date="2022-11-29 06:56:05" ] I wouldn't mind this, but either with a *very* short window (like an hour after you applied the scroll, once that hour is up, you can't get the scroll back) or with the list of provisos other people have come up with. IE, you must currently own the dragon, it cannot have been bred after the scroll was applied, etc... [/quote] This is pretty much the only way this makes sense to me. [/quote] This sounds fairly balanced to me. Honestly I initially was ready to be like “oh boy” because I thought it was another thread about extracting genes from bred dragons or whatever.
Almedha wrote on 2022-11-30 19:38:49:
I wouldn't mind this, but either with a *very* short window (like an hour after you applied the scroll, once that hour is up, you can't get the scroll back) or with the list of provisos other people have come up with.

IE, you must currently own the dragon, it cannot have been bred after the scroll was applied, etc...

This sounds fairly balanced to me.

Honestly I initially was ready to be like “oh boy” because I thought it was another thread about extracting genes from bred dragons or whatever.
[quote name="Almedha" date="2022-11-30 19:38:49" ] [quote name="Jemadar" date="2022-11-29 06:56:05" ] I wouldn't mind this, but either with a *very* short window (like an hour after you applied the scroll, once that hour is up, you can't get the scroll back) or with the list of provisos other people have come up with. IE, you must currently own the dragon, it cannot have been bred after the scroll was applied, etc... [/quote] This is pretty much the only way this makes sense to me. [/quote] ^Same. Short window, other conditions other players have mentioned.
Almedha wrote on 2022-11-30 19:38:49:

^Same. Short window, other conditions other players have mentioned.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
It would be nice. Support
It would be nice. Support
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
sounds for me kinda exploitable or useless (if restricted enougth. but still create alot of info for engine to track)
I find better way to reduse missuplying gens - make it posible uply genes from dragon bio page.
sounds for me kinda exploitable or useless (if restricted enougth. but still create alot of info for engine to track)
I find better way to reduse missuplying gens - make it posible uply genes from dragon bio page.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Neutral in general, but it absolutely should not be allowed to be recovered if you've bred / sold the dragon.
Neutral in general, but it absolutely should not be allowed to be recovered if you've bred / sold the dragon.
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
I think a 24 hour "takeback" for dragons that have not since changed user, been bred. Morning after regret and all that.
I think a 24 hour "takeback" for dragons that have not since changed user, been bred. Morning after regret and all that.
To reduce the amount of info the server needs to track, we could maybe make it a pop-up that occurs after you apply the scroll, sort of like Gmail's Unsend function. It shortens the window a lot, yeah, but it could make this easier to implement. And if you navigate away from the window, it's gone.
To reduce the amount of info the server needs to track, we could maybe make it a pop-up that occurs after you apply the scroll, sort of like Gmail's Unsend function. It shortens the window a lot, yeah, but it could make this easier to implement. And if you navigate away from the window, it's gone.
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Support, it would be nice to get a scroll back if you do so maybe within a certain time frame, like 7 or 14 or 21 days or something?
Support, it would be nice to get a scroll back if you do so maybe within a certain time frame, like 7 or 14 or 21 days or something?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 3