Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Info: +Scenes as BGs! (w/ Mock-ups)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
ooh this looks really good!!
ooh this looks really good!!
lesbiancatcher.png
The scene background alone fixes so much of the "ew its floating in void" look that their first design iteration has. I really like the widescreen design
The scene background alone fixes so much of the "ew its floating in void" look that their first design iteration has. I really like the widescreen design
sBdLZtA.png
Support! Love the idea of using scenes to add that personal touch to profile pages. I also prefer the version with the wider clan information, since more space for clan info was my main hope for an overhaul.
Support! Love the idea of using scenes to add that personal touch to profile pages. I also prefer the version with the wider clan information, since more space for clan info was my main hope for an overhaul.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
support! i feel like the vista adds a lovely level of customisation into profiles in conjunction with bios, and it utilizes pre-existing site assets, which is great! i also approve of condensing the friends list, the 3x5 proposed seems way too cluttered imo. fantastic work, hopefully devs take at least some of this into consideration! :)
support! i feel like the vista adds a lovely level of customisation into profiles in conjunction with bios, and it utilizes pre-existing site assets, which is great! i also approve of condensing the friends list, the 3x5 proposed seems way too cluttered imo. fantastic work, hopefully devs take at least some of this into consideration! :)
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
Yes! I support this and these mockups look amazing. I would love a condensed widescreen design, and the use of scenes and vistas would be a dream for anyone wanting to further customize their profile in the future.
Yes! I support this and these mockups look amazing. I would love a condensed widescreen design, and the use of scenes and vistas would be a dream for anyone wanting to further customize their profile in the future.
ZJXO8QO.gif
I love the condensed widescreen look! Would be amazing to have!
I love the condensed widescreen look! Would be amazing to have!
lightning.gif they/them and xe/xem/xir
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WANT THIS WIDESCREEN VERSION SO BAD SUPPORT TIMES 1000
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WANT THIS WIDESCREEN VERSION SO BAD SUPPORT TIMES 1000
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
HUGE support! man I'd love to use scenes on my profile. it'd definitely make things look a lot less bland. and I really like the idea of being able to move around widgets!
HUGE support! man I'd love to use scenes on my profile. it'd definitely make things look a lot less bland. and I really like the idea of being able to move around widgets!
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
Support! I love how these mockups look and having more customization would be really nice.
Support! I love how these mockups look and having more customization would be really nice.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
I really love this!
I really love this!
old-oaks-3.pngX5ktZXL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13