Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Info: +Scenes as BGs! (w/ Mock-ups)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I adore this suggestion! Scenes in conjunction with the devs adding in vista visibility would help push for more user customization. I also like your second widescreen mock up, although I do agree with Fantelle about having the flight banner remain somewhere. It's a quick and easy indicator of flight.
I adore this suggestion! Scenes in conjunction with the devs adding in vista visibility would help push for more user customization. I also like your second widescreen mock up, although I do agree with Fantelle about having the flight banner remain somewhere. It's a quick and easy indicator of flight.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Support! This would be so cool.

I also really love the wide-screen+ mockup. I'm not a fan of the official proposed layout, but this version looks so neat and tidy. Plus, gives users more room for their custom user page section. That's a double win right there!
Support! This would be so cool.

I also really love the wide-screen+ mockup. I'm not a fan of the official proposed layout, but this version looks so neat and tidy. Plus, gives users more room for their custom user page section. That's a double win right there!
FObX7rS.png
I would support this if an ability to not see anyone's profile scene is added just in case some might cause eyestrain.
I would support this if an ability to not see anyone's profile scene is added just in case some might cause eyestrain.
[quote name="Hazeledpoppy" date="2022-03-09 18:49:57" ] Widescreen-Plus (adding in the arcane sigil + removing redundancies and cleaning up spacing) [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0564aafb5bf74cb5e339ba3097aae472/5596241a455dba1f-63/s1280x1920/1e6c7bdba5814b5da0032e8e2fdc5e880c1b64db.png[/img] [/quote] I love this mockup - I think I could fit my whole bio in that spot without scrolling even. And I love the added customizability of being able to add a scene.
Hazeledpoppy wrote on 2022-03-09 18:49:57:
Widescreen-Plus (adding in the arcane sigil + removing redundancies and cleaning up spacing)
1e6c7bdba5814b5da0032e8e2fdc5e880c1b64db.png

I love this mockup - I think I could fit my whole bio in that spot without scrolling even. And I love the added customizability of being able to add a scene.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
This is a really good idea! Support!
This is a really good idea! Support!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Oh wow this is such a good idea! Support! :D
Oh wow this is such a good idea! Support! :D
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
Added an updated mock-edit! This time, as though it were my own page, if I were still in wind. - Includes: a bit of white space behind the bio area to reduce strain/increase text visibility - Bio assets by poisonedpaper ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922]here[/url]) - Reintroduced the flag in the best place I thought to put it (I admittedly forgot to include the flag somewhere the first go around, and then decided the icon could fix that. The icon watermark is now doubly opaque for visibility’s sake.) - would be awesome if there was a widescreen vs basic toggle just like vista bio and plain bio. [img] https://64.media.tumblr.com/79288060c1f3a6be2c3eaf585a482b2b/8032f69c76a91c67-7d/s1280x1920/4fc41124e4b2e67221d0da2648e0468e6899ed9c.png[/img]
Added an updated mock-edit! This time, as though it were my own page, if I were still in wind.
- Includes: a bit of white space behind the bio area to reduce strain/increase text visibility
- Bio assets by poisonedpaper (here)
- Reintroduced the flag in the best place I thought to put it (I admittedly forgot to include the flag somewhere the first go around, and then decided the icon could fix that. The icon watermark is now doubly opaque for visibility’s sake.)
- would be awesome if there was a widescreen vs basic toggle just like vista bio and plain bio.
4fc41124e4b2e67221d0da2648e0468e6899ed9c.png
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
WOW. i love the scene usage, its gorg!! also how wide the clan bio is, the space would be really nice to have. agree with the others that a flight flag or flight symbol of some kind(the flags' art looks kinda outdated tbh) is necessary

not really a comment toward your mock-up, but more in general about the coming update as im sure devs read these threads- i use my 'recent forum posts' section pretty often, so i'm really hoping it isn't condensed down to just three most recent posts like in the mockup! five-six is the perfect number for them.
WOW. i love the scene usage, its gorg!! also how wide the clan bio is, the space would be really nice to have. agree with the others that a flight flag or flight symbol of some kind(the flags' art looks kinda outdated tbh) is necessary

not really a comment toward your mock-up, but more in general about the coming update as im sure devs read these threads- i use my 'recent forum posts' section pretty often, so i'm really hoping it isn't condensed down to just three most recent posts like in the mockup! five-six is the perfect number for them.
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
I love these mockups SO much, especially the ones with more compact user info!! I really do hope the final change looks similar to this, it would be SO nice to use scenes for more things!
I love these mockups SO much, especially the ones with more compact user info!! I really do hope the final change looks similar to this, it would be SO nice to use scenes for more things!
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
Huge support, that looks amazing! Never knew I needed something like that so much HAHA
Huge support, that looks amazing! Never knew I needed something like that so much HAHA
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13