Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Info: +Scenes as BGs! (w/ Mock-ups)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Honestly I like the rework but that widescreen/condensed format? Ohh sign me UP, that looks AMAZING.

And using scenes in profiles would be tremendous. Plus if it works in reverse--getting the "scenes" currently acting as profile backings as, well, scenes.
Honestly I like the rework but that widescreen/condensed format? Ohh sign me UP, that looks AMAZING.

And using scenes in profiles would be tremendous. Plus if it works in reverse--getting the "scenes" currently acting as profile backings as, well, scenes.
cL9yafY.gif
Please
Please
IMG_3849.png
Definitely support this concept. I don't mind the refractor as it currently is now, but enabling scenes along with the now-confirmed location banner themes that are coming would make for some lovely profile customization.
Definitely support this concept. I don't mind the refractor as it currently is now, but enabling scenes along with the now-confirmed location banner themes that are coming would make for some lovely profile customization.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
The mockup looks amazing! I'd love if they did this
The mockup looks amazing! I'd love if they did this
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I dislike most of the changes people have suggested - I like the big avatars for comments, I like the big box for commenting on profile pages, and so forth. However, the Widescreen/Condensed example looks awesome. I fully support something like that!

Edit: I want to clarify, the "changes people have suggested" are from other threads, I haven't looked through to see if there's any here lol
I dislike most of the changes people have suggested - I like the big avatars for comments, I like the big box for commenting on profile pages, and so forth. However, the Widescreen/Condensed example looks awesome. I fully support something like that!

Edit: I want to clarify, the "changes people have suggested" are from other threads, I haven't looked through to see if there's any here lol
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Support, especially with the scenes as a background fade for the clan profile. I think these mock-ups are definitely lovely <3
Support, especially with the scenes as a background fade for the clan profile. I think these mock-ups are definitely lovely <3
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I would love this so much.
I would love this so much.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
This is lovely, support
This is lovely, support
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
I really like this idea, support ^^
I really like this idea, support ^^
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
i believe i've shown support for this before, but im saying support AGAIN now more than ever since the refactor is out!
i believe i've shown support for this before, but im saying support AGAIN now more than ever since the refactor is out!
eR1BC0S.gifs008-d01-Owe.pngowe-s14.pngowe-m23.pngowe-m15.pngowe-l29.pngowe-l22.png Owe/Vincent, he/they
Fr +3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13