Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Prioritize Recolors of Older Fest Items
1 2 3 4 5
When adding recolors of festival apparel to Joxar's shop, I'd like to see recolors of older festival apparel prioritized over those of newer festival apparel.

For example, we still don't have a recolor of several items from the very first festival cycle (like the Tricktrouper Crown or Metallurgist's Forgetools), but we do have items like the Moss Agate Platemail, which is a recolor of 2020's Glacierguard Platemail.

I was so excited when the Cindersphere Baubles came out, because like many players I joined after the original Sunchaser Jewelry came out. I'm not trying to insult recolors of newer fest apparel (they're very cool), but the longer we go the more disappointing it is not seeing some of the oldest fest items not being recolored.
When adding recolors of festival apparel to Joxar's shop, I'd like to see recolors of older festival apparel prioritized over those of newer festival apparel.

For example, we still don't have a recolor of several items from the very first festival cycle (like the Tricktrouper Crown or Metallurgist's Forgetools), but we do have items like the Moss Agate Platemail, which is a recolor of 2020's Glacierguard Platemail.

I was so excited when the Cindersphere Baubles came out, because like many players I joined after the original Sunchaser Jewelry came out. I'm not trying to insult recolors of newer fest apparel (they're very cool), but the longer we go the more disappointing it is not seeing some of the oldest fest items not being recolored.
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
At the very least I'd like to see old vs new better balanced. New items are fairly easily/cheaply obtainable, old ones not so much, prioritizing the first few years of fest items over recent releases would definitely be better than leaving them undone in favor of stuff that just came out like a year or two ago.

Especially since they already heavily favored the gem guardian line for recolors making for a lot of months that didn't have any apparel recolors new or old.

I'm still waiting on a skeletal chimes recolor. :/
At the very least I'd like to see old vs new better balanced. New items are fairly easily/cheaply obtainable, old ones not so much, prioritizing the first few years of fest items over recent releases would definitely be better than leaving them undone in favor of stuff that just came out like a year or two ago.

Especially since they already heavily favored the gem guardian line for recolors making for a lot of months that didn't have any apparel recolors new or old.

[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2021-10-22 16:03:46" ] At the very least I'd like to see old vs new better balanced. New items are fairly easily/cheaply obtainable, old ones not so much, prioritizing the first few years of fest items over recent releases would definitely be better than leaving them undone in favor of stuff that just came out like a year or two ago. Especially since they already heavily favored the gem guardian line for recolors making for a lot of months that didn't have any apparel recolors new or old. I'm still waiting on a skeletal chimes recolor. :/ [/quote] Yeah! I was mainly thinking of the apparel, but it'd be great to see some older familiars like the goblins ([gamedb item=21592]), elemental acolytes ([gamedb item=18031]). Edit: Since we got that rainbow [gamedb item=40092] familiar to finish the Zodiac, it'd be cool if Joxar sold rainbow/neutral versions of the armbands ([gamedb item=920]) and sashes ([gamedb item=4925]) too.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2021-10-22 16:03:46:

Yeah! I was mainly thinking of the apparel, but it'd be great to see some older familiars like the goblins (Obscuring Goblin), elemental acolytes (Sapling Speaker).

Edit: Since we got that rainbow Sparkling Capricorn familiar to finish the Zodiac, it'd be cool if Joxar sold rainbow/neutral versions of the armbands (Starseer's Armband) and sashes (Electrified Sash) too.
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
definetly yes! And/or returne 2 items recolor (because even in that case Joxar never catch up number of origin fest items. And I wish there exist more different recolors for each fest item. Not only one! (more colorfull will o wisps, more comets and so on)
definetly yes! And/or returne 2 items recolor (because even in that case Joxar never catch up number of origin fest items. And I wish there exist more different recolors for each fest item. Not only one! (more colorfull will o wisps, more comets and so on)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
I can totally get behind this. Support.
I can totally get behind this. Support.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
PLZ. I hate the jewelers
PLZ. I hate the jewelers
66.png
Please, please, this. A lot of the new items are cool, but recolors are the only chance a lot of people have for the stuff from the first couple of years, and we still haven't finished all of those.
Please, please, this. A lot of the new items are cool, but recolors are the only chance a lot of people have for the stuff from the first couple of years, and we still haven't finished all of those.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh please, people are begging for a bone chimes recolor, and I'd love a recolors of the frigid fugitive shackles
Oh please, people are begging for a bone chimes recolor, and I'd love a recolors of the frigid fugitive shackles
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Support.

I want to see more cheap recolors for things that are too expensive for most players to afford, but are needed for certain kinds of outfits. Most especially Fugitive shackles and runaway rotclaw.

Skeletal chimes- admittedly I don't know why those are so much more expensive than other things because of how easily replaced they are with the birdskull wing pieces in outfits, but they are expensive enough that it's clear they're in high demand.
Support.

I want to see more cheap recolors for things that are too expensive for most players to afford, but are needed for certain kinds of outfits. Most especially Fugitive shackles and runaway rotclaw.

Skeletal chimes- admittedly I don't know why those are so much more expensive than other things because of how easily replaced they are with the birdskull wing pieces in outfits, but they are expensive enough that it's clear they're in high demand.
DoA7S6N.png 4fT5maI.png 894ypxu.png Ekx6TBM.png ?nZxWz=party_xy.png
[quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2021-10-22 23:11:17" ] Oh please, people are begging for a bone chimes recolor, and I'd love a recolors of the frigid fugitive shackles [/quote] Yessss I’m thinking mossy or black bones… or metal! They could be called Steelhound chimes
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2021-10-22 23:11:17:
Yessss
I’m thinking mossy or black bones… or metal! They could be called Steelhound chimes
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3 4 5