Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Prioritize Recolors of Older Fest Items
1 2 3 4 5
Full support for this. Forgetools recolor, when? *cries in smithing Tolkien fandragon*
Full support for this. Forgetools recolor, when? *cries in smithing Tolkien fandragon*
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2021-10-23 08:38:36" ] [quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2021-10-22 23:11:17" ] Oh please, people are begging for a bone chimes recolor, and I'd love a recolors of the frigid fugitive shackles [/quote] Yessss I’m thinking mossy or black bones… or metal! They could be called Steelhound chimes [/quote] Seashell chimes would be cool too. Or Prismatic Chimes.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2021-10-23 08:38:36:
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2021-10-22 23:11:17:
Oh please, people are begging for a bone chimes recolor, and I'd love a recolors of the frigid fugitive shackles
Yessss
I’m thinking mossy or black bones… or metal! They could be called Steelhound chimes

Seashell chimes would be cool too. Or Prismatic Chimes.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
big support! so much time wasted on those jeweler recolors and most of them arent even good when there's a ton of festival apparel that needs recoloring
big support! so much time wasted on those jeweler recolors and most of them arent even good when there's a ton of festival apparel that needs recoloring
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Support! Skeletal chimes and naturalist adornment recolours when?

I regret selling the only copies I had of these items years ago and can't afford to rebuy them.
Support! Skeletal chimes and naturalist adornment recolours when?

I regret selling the only copies I had of these items years ago and can't afford to rebuy them.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I like familiar recolors.

That said, I think it would be better if the staff picked a set and plowed through it. All zodiac recolors? Do all 12, then do something else. Year four festival apparel? Stick to that until they're all done, then pick up a different set.

(Can we please have an Ophiuchus familiar?)
I like familiar recolors.

That said, I think it would be better if the staff picked a set and plowed through it. All zodiac recolors? Do all 12, then do something else. Year four festival apparel? Stick to that until they're all done, then pick up a different set.

(Can we please have an Ophiuchus familiar?)
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support, but only if they finish the jewelers first. I actually really like them and it'd be a shame to see them suddenly stop, at least let them finish a set then go onto some of the older stuff.
Support, but only if they finish the jewelers first. I actually really like them and it'd be a shame to see them suddenly stop, at least let them finish a set then go onto some of the older stuff.
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
honestly i think we should get apparel and a familiar every month, not just one or the other. I don't think I'm the only one who's just horribly disappointed when we get familiar recolors
honestly i think we should get apparel and a familiar every month, not just one or the other. I don't think I'm the only one who's just horribly disappointed when we get familiar recolors
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
God yes please forgetools recolor when?
God yes please forgetools recolor when?
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
[quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2021-10-24 11:14:54" ] honestly i think we should get apparel and a familiar every month, not just one or the other. I don't think I'm the only one who's just horribly disappointed when we get familiar recolors [/quote] Honestly, yeah same. Like they’re cool and all but apparel is so much more useful
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2021-10-24 11:14:54:
Honestly, yeah same. Like they’re cool and all but apparel is so much more useful
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2021-10-24 11:14:54" ] honestly i think we should get apparel and a familiar every month, not just one or the other. [/quote] This is true. After all, we get a new apparel and a new familiar every festival. If FR only releases one recolor, we'll never catch up.
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2021-10-24 11:14:54:
honestly i think we should get apparel and a familiar every month, not just one or the other.
This is true. After all, we get a new apparel and a new familiar every festival. If FR only releases one recolor, we'll never catch up.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 3 4 5