Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Prioritize Recolors of Older Fest Items
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2021-10-24 13:43:24" ] [quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2021-10-24 11:14:54" ] honestly i think we should get apparel and a familiar every month, not just one or the other. [/quote] This is true. After all, we get a new apparel and a new familiar every festival. If FR only releases one recolor, we'll never catch up. [/quote] ^This. I don't have the same hatred of the Jewelers that it seems like a lot of people do, and I like the Plague-y recolor this time which suits Riot of Rot, but boy I was hoping for an apparel recolor this time. It would be great if we could get BOTH familiar and apparel recolors each fest, that would make fests a lot more enjoyable.
gemajgall wrote on 2021-10-24 13:43:24:
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2021-10-24 11:14:54:
honestly i think we should get apparel and a familiar every month, not just one or the other.
This is true. After all, we get a new apparel and a new familiar every festival. If FR only releases one recolor, we'll never catch up.

^This. I don't have the same hatred of the Jewelers that it seems like a lot of people do, and I like the Plague-y recolor this time which suits Riot of Rot, but boy I was hoping for an apparel recolor this time. It would be great if we could get BOTH familiar and apparel recolors each fest, that would make fests a lot more enjoyable.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support! The familiars are... Okay? But I really really want more apparel, I'm literally just flipping my joxboxes because I have no reason to spend the tokens
I suppose the familiar recolors are easier though... But they're just super dissapointing every month
It would be nice to at least get recolors of some older fest fams instead?
Support! The familiars are... Okay? But I really really want more apparel, I'm literally just flipping my joxboxes because I have no reason to spend the tokens
I suppose the familiar recolors are easier though... But they're just super dissapointing every month
It would be nice to at least get recolors of some older fest fams instead?
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who is hella disappointed whenever we get a familiar recolour. I mean, if you’re gonna do one, at least make it an older fam?
I love the idea of getting both a fam recolour and an apparel recolour! We can catch up quicker, and at the moment I have quite a few tokens just… laying around because I have nothing I want to spend them on lol

Also, support for OP’s idea of course
I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who is hella disappointed whenever we get a familiar recolour. I mean, if you’re gonna do one, at least make it an older fam?
I love the idea of getting both a fam recolour and an apparel recolour! We can catch up quicker, and at the moment I have quite a few tokens just… laying around because I have nothing I want to spend them on lol

Also, support for OP’s idea of course
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I don't necessarily like the older apparel more overall but I would like to note my interest for recolored shackles. I'm quite happy with them not having a noticable rhyme or reason to what gets recolored... makes it more interesting for me :)

I also think it would be nice to have a recolored apparel each festival as opposed to either apparel or a familiar bit that is also just personal opinion since I don't collect familiars :P
I don't necessarily like the older apparel more overall but I would like to note my interest for recolored shackles. I'm quite happy with them not having a noticable rhyme or reason to what gets recolored... makes it more interesting for me :)

I also think it would be nice to have a recolored apparel each festival as opposed to either apparel or a familiar bit that is also just personal opinion since I don't collect familiars :P
Support! Like others have been saying, a familiar and apparel recolor would be a good way to prevent further catch-up.

This could also lead to getting more than one recolor for some fest apparel and familiars depending on how quickly it's done? Probably not though given we get a familiar AND an apparel piece, but I can dream
Support! Like others have been saying, a familiar and apparel recolor would be a good way to prevent further catch-up.

This could also lead to getting more than one recolor for some fest apparel and familiars depending on how quickly it's done? Probably not though given we get a familiar AND an apparel piece, but I can dream
support! theres so many neat recolors that we could have, and sure, recoloring them probably takes time and inspiration, but so does doing the jewelers. im sure most players would prefer to see an apparel item every fest, and only a jeweler or other familiar recolor every so often, as opposed to the reverse thats happening.
support! theres so many neat recolors that we could have, and sure, recoloring them probably takes time and inspiration, but so does doing the jewelers. im sure most players would prefer to see an apparel item every fest, and only a jeweler or other familiar recolor every so often, as opposed to the reverse thats happening.
Support! I would like older familiar recolors as well (like the goblins!), but as a very broke individual...I uhh, I would appreciate recolors of the more expensive fest apparels please...
Support! I would like older familiar recolors as well (like the goblins!), but as a very broke individual...I uhh, I would appreciate recolors of the more expensive fest apparels please...
*insert future art shop plug or FFVIII reference here*
[quote name="CatalyticGenesis" date="2021-10-25 18:13:43" ] support! theres so many neat recolors that we could have, and sure, recoloring them probably takes time and inspiration, but so does doing the jewelers. im sure most players would prefer to see an apparel item every fest, and only a jeweler or other familiar recolor every so often, as opposed to the reverse thats happening. [/quote] I disagree as I prefer a familiar over apparel. But everyone has their own tastes, which is why an apparel and a familiar recolor every festival would be wonderful.
CatalyticGenesis wrote on 2021-10-25 18:13:43:
I disagree as I prefer a familiar over apparel. But everyone has their own tastes, which is why an apparel and a familiar recolor every festival would be wonderful.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support. Having older fest items look newer would be more enjoyable to get, instead of recent fest items getting a newer look.
Support. Having older fest items look newer would be more enjoyable to get, instead of recent fest items getting a newer look.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
recolors of the elemental emblems
recolors of the elemental emblems
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
1 2 3 4 5