Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Potatoes
1 2 3 4
[item=watermelon] We know that dragons can farm ("cultivate"), so support for more domesticated plants! From the BotE stories (and breed lore in general), most dragons seem to be settled in one place, not hunter-fisher-insect catcher-gatherers anymore, so farming higher food point items like potatoes (as opposed to things like 2-point desert scrubs and jungle grass) makes a lot of sense. [size=2]Fun fact: I thought the user was buying FR potato items the first time I saw a Dappervolk thread[/size]
Watermelon
We know that dragons can farm ("cultivate"), so support for more domesticated plants! From the BotE stories (and breed lore in general), most dragons seem to be settled in one place, not hunter-fisher-insect catcher-gatherers anymore, so farming higher food point items like potatoes (as opposed to things like 2-point desert scrubs and jungle grass) makes a lot of sense.

Fun fact: I thought the user was buying FR potato items the first time I saw a Dappervolk thread
TuubBzG.png
On top of that, if there are jerky items, can we have french fries too?
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Carrots as well though naturally occurring carrots actually were purple in color
Carrots as well though naturally occurring carrots actually were purple in color
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
[quote name="Askurasaki" date="2020-12-18 12:11:05" ] On top of that, if there are jerky items, can we have french fries too? [/quote] Yes, please! They could have normal fries, and/or sweet potato fries. I support having more vegetable and fruit options. And if we are at it, I'd love to see some tomatoes and ketchup. To go along with the fries, of course.
Askurasaki wrote on 2020-12-18 12:11:05:

Yes, please! They could have normal fries, and/or sweet potato fries. I support having more vegetable and fruit options.

And if we are at it, I'd love to see some tomatoes and ketchup. To go along with the fries, of course.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@JoweeTheRaposa We already have the raw ingredients for ketchup: [item=Wild Catsup] And the the ingredients for those fries [item=Vegetable Oil] [item=Sweet Potato Vine] [item=salt] Now we just need a cooking game to turn them into fries with ketchup
@JoweeTheRaposa
We already have the raw ingredients for ketchup:
Wild Catsup
And the the ingredients for those fries
Vegetable Oil
Sweet Potato Vine
Salt
Now we just need a cooking game to turn them into fries with ketchup
Y02PS6v.png
[quote name="Chronosplit" date="2020-09-19 11:22:32" ] Dragons think that potatoes are poison, I guess. [/quote] I mean kinda...potatoes are in the nightshade family and for a long time people in europe wouldn't eat them because (among other things) they thought it was poisonous. Potato leaves, stems, sprouts, and green-tinged pototoes are poisonous if eaten because the chlorophyll present indicates a poisonous compound is also present. anyway why not :) I love me some potatoes more botanical fun facts! [quote name="WurldPeaz" date="2020-12-19 04:21:49" ] Carrots as well though naturally occurring carrots actually were purple in color [/quote] Carrots come in a variety of colors! Including white, yellow, purple, red, magenta. Some of them even are two-toned, with the outside purple, and inside white, orange, or red! Orange carrots didn't show up until the 16th century and became widespread due to ties to royalty (or so the story goes).
Chronosplit wrote on 2020-09-19 11:22:32:
Dragons think that potatoes are poison, I guess.

I mean kinda...potatoes are in the nightshade family and for a long time people in europe wouldn't eat them because (among other things) they thought it was poisonous. Potato leaves, stems, sprouts, and green-tinged pototoes are poisonous if eaten because the chlorophyll present indicates a poisonous compound is also present.

anyway why not :) I love me some potatoes

more botanical fun facts!
WurldPeaz wrote on 2020-12-19 04:21:49:

Carrots come in a variety of colors! Including white, yellow, purple, red, magenta. Some of them even are two-toned, with the outside purple, and inside white, orange, or red! Orange carrots didn't show up until the 16th century and became widespread due to ties to royalty (or so the story goes).
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Support!

I just want potato items....

mmmmmmmmm buttery mash potato's
Support!

I just want potato items....

mmmmmmmmm buttery mash potato's
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
I need some French fries for my dragons.... full support
I need some French fries for my dragons.... full support
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Would love silly food/apparel food items like pizza or fries! Be a pretty cute Marva box idea!
100% support!
Would love silly food/apparel food items like pizza or fries! Be a pretty cute Marva box idea!
100% support!
rez.gif
bring on the taters!
bring on the taters!
1 2 3 4