Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Potatoes
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2020-09-19 10:02:26" ] for some reason all of our food items are consistently things like tiny delicate flowers and field mice and single blades of grass while we're trying to feed flying whales. just try looking for anything big and hearty like a gourd, you're going to be coming up empty. it's a bizarre choice, almostlike they're excluding any larger and more logical prey and livestock and agricultural plants on purpose. [/quote] [font=optima]I now want some potatoes and GOURDS on my dragons! Or maybe a cornucopia stuffed with goodies?? :’’)
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2020-09-19 10:02:26:
for some reason all of our food items are consistently things like tiny delicate flowers and field mice and single blades of grass while we're trying to feed flying whales. just try looking for anything big and hearty like a gourd, you're going to be coming up empty. it's a bizarre choice, almostlike they're excluding any larger and more logical prey and livestock and agricultural plants on purpose.

I now want some potatoes and GOURDS on my dragons! Or maybe a cornucopia stuffed with goodies?? :’’)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Full support

Potatoes should be added
Full support

Potatoes should be added
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif

Giant flying dragons should eat bIIIG FOOD LIKE BIIIG DRAGON! ANCESTORS DID NOT DIE FOR FUTURE BLOODLINE TO EAT DAISIES

Giant flying dragons should eat bIIIG FOOD LIKE BIIIG DRAGON! ANCESTORS DID NOT DIE FOR FUTURE BLOODLINE TO EAT DAISIES
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Oooh I like this! and that potential description is PERFECT
Oooh I like this! and that potential description is PERFECT
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Yes please!

(Also rice. And beans. And nuts. Where are the veggie dragons getting their protein?!)
Yes please!

(Also rice. And beans. And nuts. Where are the veggie dragons getting their protein?!)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Yes. The dragons shall have potateo cihps
Yes. The dragons shall have potateo cihps
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
support for potatoes and any other missing food. i'd like some chicken soup too tbh :P dragons can probably make it
support for potatoes and any other missing food. i'd like some chicken soup too tbh :P dragons can probably make it
Support! Give us some taters!
Support! Give us some taters!
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
There is one kind of potato [item=Sweet Potato Vine]
There is one kind of potato
Sweet Potato Vine
Y02PS6v.png
I agree! More potatoes. And let’s have some gourds too while we’re at it. I want to be able to feed my vegetarians a pumpkin pie.
I agree! More potatoes. And let’s have some gourds too while we’re at it. I want to be able to feed my vegetarians a pumpkin pie.
mkpoaHZ.png
1 2 3 4