Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Quaternary Genes (With Concepts!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Tentative support. I love the idea of a modifier that can take existing elements of a dragon and mix them up, the more customization the better. Your examples are amazing and thinking about the possibilities of what you could do with a mechanic like this is very exciting.
I'm unsure how I feel about all dragons suddenly having a 4th gene set to basic though.
If modifiers/4th genes were implemented in a way where they're an additional extra that only shows up if a dragon has it then I'd be in full support of this idea :)
Tentative support. I love the idea of a modifier that can take existing elements of a dragon and mix them up, the more customization the better. Your examples are amazing and thinking about the possibilities of what you could do with a mechanic like this is very exciting.
I'm unsure how I feel about all dragons suddenly having a 4th gene set to basic though.
If modifiers/4th genes were implemented in a way where they're an additional extra that only shows up if a dragon has it then I'd be in full support of this idea :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9