Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Level 2 Female Mirror (Nature)"
1 2 3 4 5 6
I agree on maybe reducing or removing the text. You can already see a dragon's level, element, and breed on the coli stats portion of the page; having the words under the name just seems redundant.
I agree on maybe reducing or removing the text. You can already see a dragon's level, element, and breed on the coli stats portion of the page; having the words under the name just seems redundant.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
[quote name="Midorikage" date="2020-06-08 11:42:31" ] [quote name="OmniAmor" date="2020-06-08 11:35:31" ] i agree with this, especially because having the dragon's gender so prominently displayed...kind of feels bad when you have trans dragons? i'd rather not have MALE SPIRAL displayed on the top of my trans woman's page. [/quote] [quote name="draconicslime" date="2020-06-08 11:39:11" ] i dislike that they changed the icons to text because it feels gross for trans dragons. also the arrows are huge and cover the dragon in both mobile and desktop [/quote] My feelings exactly in addition that text just feels cluttered, like an image that hasn't loaded properly [/quote]
Midorikage wrote on 2020-06-08 11:42:31:
OmniAmor wrote on 2020-06-08 11:35:31:
i agree with this, especially because having the dragon's gender so prominently displayed...kind of feels bad when you have trans dragons? i'd rather not have MALE SPIRAL displayed on the top of my trans woman's page.
draconicslime wrote on 2020-06-08 11:39:11:
i dislike that they changed the icons to text because it feels gross for trans dragons. also the arrows are huge and cover the dragon in both mobile and desktop

My feelings exactly
in addition that text just feels cluttered, like an image that hasn't loaded properly
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
I hadn't even noticed this till now but I support changing it
I hadn't even noticed this till now but I support changing it
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
i think re-implementing the icons (down where the breeding cooldown and flight are now) would be ideal. i have a few trans/nb dragons, including a self insert (& i'm trans too), so i agree it's a bit uncomfortable to have it be one of the very first things you see, possibly even before the dragon. i understand this is a breeding site, but i think the mars/venus symbols sufficed for the purpose

furthermore, i do agree that the redundancy isn't necessary if it's in the coli info, so i'd opt for "one or the other", but if i could choose, i'd choose the coli info to stay over the bit under the name, as it's consistent with the coliseum
i think re-implementing the icons (down where the breeding cooldown and flight are now) would be ideal. i have a few trans/nb dragons, including a self insert (& i'm trans too), so i agree it's a bit uncomfortable to have it be one of the very first things you see, possibly even before the dragon. i understand this is a breeding site, but i think the mars/venus symbols sufficed for the purpose

furthermore, i do agree that the redundancy isn't necessary if it's in the coli info, so i'd opt for "one or the other", but if i could choose, i'd choose the coli info to stay over the bit under the name, as it's consistent with the coliseum
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Really not a fan of this, agreed. I had issues with the icons, but I think I would even prefer them over what we have currently.
Really not a fan of this, agreed. I had issues with the icons, but I think I would even prefer them over what we have currently.
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
I agree completely. I think the dragon ID should be moved, made smaller, and replace that info. I think the devs are trying to put too much info into in one area. I'm going to give myself a fair amount of time to get used to the new layout before I complain too much, as I'll likely get used to it for the most part. However, if they want the dragon and it's related images to be the main thing on the page even more than before, it shouldn't be crowded with words and numbers. As helpful as it is intended to be, it's just not necessary. Most of that info you see immediately when you look at the dragon itself, and the rest is an easy scroll down.

Edit:
I'd also agree with changing things that were icons but are now text, back to icons. it's simpler, less cluttered, and looks much nicer in general especially with how image heavy the page is now (Tons of words really don't look at nice as they did)
I agree completely. I think the dragon ID should be moved, made smaller, and replace that info. I think the devs are trying to put too much info into in one area. I'm going to give myself a fair amount of time to get used to the new layout before I complain too much, as I'll likely get used to it for the most part. However, if they want the dragon and it's related images to be the main thing on the page even more than before, it shouldn't be crowded with words and numbers. As helpful as it is intended to be, it's just not necessary. Most of that info you see immediately when you look at the dragon itself, and the rest is an easy scroll down.

Edit:
I'd also agree with changing things that were icons but are now text, back to icons. it's simpler, less cluttered, and looks much nicer in general especially with how image heavy the page is now (Tons of words really don't look at nice as they did)
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I 100% agree that they could have tidied up a lot of text by retaining the icons they used to use! (E.g. venus and mars, the runestones, just a heart for fam bonding.) The list feels awkward, and honestly the lair pages just give off this vibe of being only half finished.
I 100% agree that they could have tidied up a lot of text by retaining the icons they used to use! (E.g. venus and mars, the runestones, just a heart for fam bonding.) The list feels awkward, and honestly the lair pages just give off this vibe of being only half finished.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
Wow! I didn't even notice this because the page is so busy that my eyes start blurring in pain after just a few seconds. But now that I see it, I hate it! Couple reasons:

1. The most important thing about your dragon? These facts! They aren't to you? Don't care!
2. The design choice of the day is apparently tell, don't show.
3. Is your dragon trans or nb? Is it important to your dragon's lore that the switched flights from their birth flight? You are not welcome on our site! HAPPY PRIDE

Edited to add:
4. BONUS! Your number tag is just as important as your name, because that won't trigger anyone! Especially not right now!
Wow! I didn't even notice this because the page is so busy that my eyes start blurring in pain after just a few seconds. But now that I see it, I hate it! Couple reasons:

1. The most important thing about your dragon? These facts! They aren't to you? Don't care!
2. The design choice of the day is apparently tell, don't show.
3. Is your dragon trans or nb? Is it important to your dragon's lore that the switched flights from their birth flight? You are not welcome on our site! HAPPY PRIDE

Edited to add:
4. BONUS! Your number tag is just as important as your name, because that won't trigger anyone! Especially not right now!
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
I don't even have a trans dragon, just a fan dragon of a male character that I used a female dragon for (the pose fit better), and I really dislike seeing Female right above him.

I can imagine that for trans dragons (especially trans folks' trans dragons) it really must be even worse.

I hope they tweak things around to make it a more pleasant experience.
I don't even have a trans dragon, just a fan dragon of a male character that I used a female dragon for (the pose fit better), and I really dislike seeing Female right above him.

I can imagine that for trans dragons (especially trans folks' trans dragons) it really must be even worse.

I hope they tweak things around to make it a more pleasant experience.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Yeah, that string of text is weird and really untidy. Having the sex and element be shown as icons was compact and elegant and I don't like having it written out over my trans dragon either.
Yeah, that string of text is weird and really untidy. Having the sex and element be shown as icons was compact and elegant and I don't like having it written out over my trans dragon either.
don't like my dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6