Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Viewing your liked dragons
1 2 3 4 5
(Not sure if this been suggested yet!)

We can like dragons now, which is great! But, I think it would be great if we can view them in there own area- kinda? Like, maybe you can click a button that says "Show liked dragons" and you can see all the dragons you liked, or another user liked?
(Not sure if this been suggested yet!)

We can like dragons now, which is great! But, I think it would be great if we can view them in there own area- kinda? Like, maybe you can click a button that says "Show liked dragons" and you can see all the dragons you liked, or another user liked?
RYAN.png
I support this, maybe we could view the liked dragons under the "highlight" menu when we're editing our lair?
I support this, maybe we could view the liked dragons under the "highlight" menu when we're editing our lair?
that sounds nice! It's be very nice to look at that when I want inspiration for a new project/apparel/etc.
that sounds nice! It's be very nice to look at that when I want inspiration for a new project/apparel/etc.
I would support this, but only if the like button was a feature that you can turn on and off. It could become a system of discomfort in terms of the number of likes that a person has if you are able to see all the likes that a dragon has, and if a player is able to turn off likes so they cannot see them, it'll cause less anxiety for the player. However, for people who like the change, they can keep the button and would be able to see the likes all they want.
I would support this, but only if the like button was a feature that you can turn on and off. It could become a system of discomfort in terms of the number of likes that a person has if you are able to see all the likes that a dragon has, and if a player is able to turn off likes so they cannot see them, it'll cause less anxiety for the player. However, for people who like the change, they can keep the button and would be able to see the likes all they want.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
i think it'd be a neat highlight in the already implemented system, yes! if not just "liked dragons", then maybe "dragons with x+ likes" etc?

ultimately, it would just be an option, so if people didn't want to use it, they wouldn't have to, right? (i mean this for a highlight option)

edit: saw another thread after this so i wanna reword my response

for those of us who like the liking feature, it would be a neat addition in the highlight option of the lair! for those of us who don't like the liking feature, would it be too distressing to have the feature added at all? if you weren't going to use it - i don't use most of the highlight features listed, personally - would it be harmless to have for those who would use it?

if a toggle is implemented as suggested in the other thread i mentioned, is it possible for that option to go away if the toggle is off, or is that too much code?

basically what i mean is i like the suggestion and would utilize it, but i also know other people are distressed by the feature altogether. i'd hope for any changes to be at as little cost to players as possible!
i think it'd be a neat highlight in the already implemented system, yes! if not just "liked dragons", then maybe "dragons with x+ likes" etc?

ultimately, it would just be an option, so if people didn't want to use it, they wouldn't have to, right? (i mean this for a highlight option)

edit: saw another thread after this so i wanna reword my response

for those of us who like the liking feature, it would be a neat addition in the highlight option of the lair! for those of us who don't like the liking feature, would it be too distressing to have the feature added at all? if you weren't going to use it - i don't use most of the highlight features listed, personally - would it be harmless to have for those who would use it?

if a toggle is implemented as suggested in the other thread i mentioned, is it possible for that option to go away if the toggle is off, or is that too much code?

basically what i mean is i like the suggestion and would utilize it, but i also know other people are distressed by the feature altogether. i'd hope for any changes to be at as little cost to players as possible!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
They can simply add a lair filter to highlight 'liked' dragons. Not exactly the same as op's suggestion but to similar effect that utilize existing function.
They can simply add a lair filter to highlight 'liked' dragons. Not exactly the same as op's suggestion but to similar effect that utilize existing function.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I'd love to be able to look at all of the dragons I've liked and visit them again. Sometimes I just really like someone's lair but we don't interact enough for it to be appropriate to send a friend request (although some people don't mind that), so 'liking' a dragon of theirs is a good middle ground. If I could view that dragon again later, that would be great.
I'd love to be able to look at all of the dragons I've liked and visit them again. Sometimes I just really like someone's lair but we don't interact enough for it to be appropriate to send a friend request (although some people don't mind that), so 'liking' a dragon of theirs is a good middle ground. If I could view that dragon again later, that would be great.
this sig is under construction | they/she
Support!! I was just talking about this! The whole point of liking dragons for me is so that I can go back and look at them again
Support!! I was just talking about this! The whole point of liking dragons for me is so that I can go back and look at them again
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
I was just going to start a thread on adding a lair filter for Liked dragons. So I admittedly have a dragon hoarding problem, but I am *not* going to notice if someone likes one of my dragons. My first thought was that we could get a notification when someone Liked a dragon, but that could easily get overwhelming if a dragon hit the front page or something. So maybe a filter would be a better option.

This is for our own lairs, obviously, not dragons we've liked in other lairs. Some sort of bookmarking system for those dragons would be nice as well, although I've seen some folks against it.
I was just going to start a thread on adding a lair filter for Liked dragons. So I admittedly have a dragon hoarding problem, but I am *not* going to notice if someone likes one of my dragons. My first thought was that we could get a notification when someone Liked a dragon, but that could easily get overwhelming if a dragon hit the front page or something. So maybe a filter would be a better option.

This is for our own lairs, obviously, not dragons we've liked in other lairs. Some sort of bookmarking system for those dragons would be nice as well, although I've seen some folks against it.
6NbB7wv.png
I would only support this if it was hidden in Account Settings. I don't want others to be able to browse through my activity and see what I've Liked.
I would only support this if it was hidden in Account Settings. I don't want others to be able to browse through my activity and see what I've Liked.
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 3 4 5