Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Viewing your liked dragons
1 2 3 4 5
I may have an unpopular opinion but tentative no support.
If it was an opt-out system to have a like/bookmark section, maybe. But as it is I don't mind the like system because it doesn't log or bookmark, and agree it would deincentivize liking for the sake of a nice gesture.

I acknowledge this may be a very minority opinion from me, but as someone with intense social anxiety and doesn't like being Observed, it would bother me seeing a public bookmark number on my dragons.

If it was an invisible bookmark button I think it would be okay. But I'd want likes to stay as a one time and done gesture.
I may have an unpopular opinion but tentative no support.
If it was an opt-out system to have a like/bookmark section, maybe. But as it is I don't mind the like system because it doesn't log or bookmark, and agree it would deincentivize liking for the sake of a nice gesture.

I acknowledge this may be a very minority opinion from me, but as someone with intense social anxiety and doesn't like being Observed, it would bother me seeing a public bookmark number on my dragons.

If it was an invisible bookmark button I think it would be okay. But I'd want likes to stay as a one time and done gesture.
What if you could turn it off/on? You'd go to settings and there would be a checked box: notify for liked dragon. And then it would simply be your choice.
What if you could turn it off/on? You'd go to settings and there would be a checked box: notify for liked dragon. And then it would simply be your choice.
l7Ge01H.png
FObX7rS.png
Xub4k1J.png
lAvpyOQ.png
mjtJ868.png
87873162.png 88000909.png 87362926.png I love aether dragons!
I collect Snapping Turtle!

WE WANT BLEP!
no support from me.

i like the liking feature as it is. i love it when people like my dragons. i love having a simple and quiet way to show appreciation for someone's dragon. i would hate having it taken away by having it transformed into entirely different feature with entirely different purpose.

having the "91" on my dragon go from representing number of people who just liked my dragon and left their anonymous little mark of appreciation into number of people i do not know who are keeping track of my dragon would make me super uncomfortable.

so how about instead of transforming a feature with one purpose into entirely different feature with entirely different purpose that could easily feel invasive for people, there should be a separate bookmark feature that is not tied to liking in any way or form. it would be important that people can opt out from it, and is exclusively visible for the person who left the bookmark.
no support from me.

i like the liking feature as it is. i love it when people like my dragons. i love having a simple and quiet way to show appreciation for someone's dragon. i would hate having it taken away by having it transformed into entirely different feature with entirely different purpose.

having the "91" on my dragon go from representing number of people who just liked my dragon and left their anonymous little mark of appreciation into number of people i do not know who are keeping track of my dragon would make me super uncomfortable.

so how about instead of transforming a feature with one purpose into entirely different feature with entirely different purpose that could easily feel invasive for people, there should be a separate bookmark feature that is not tied to liking in any way or form. it would be important that people can opt out from it, and is exclusively visible for the person who left the bookmark.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Big support from me, I would love to keep track of dragons I like for inspiration. Also the bookmark feature sounds great.
Big support from me, I would love to keep track of dragons I like for inspiration. Also the bookmark feature sounds great.
0e96e32c07f8aa8144742864aef2c4a545e9dab0.png
1 2 3 4 5