Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Viewing your liked dragons
1 2 3 4 5
huh either im misunderstanding or others are. this is abt being able to see a list of the dragons you've liked, not a lair filter to sort your own dragons by how many likes they have?

edit: and yea i'd absolutely love a list of the dragons i've liked !!
huh either im misunderstanding or others are. this is abt being able to see a list of the dragons you've liked, not a lair filter to sort your own dragons by how many likes they have?

edit: and yea i'd absolutely love a list of the dragons i've liked !!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

This was the entire reason I wanted liking to begin with. I want an easy way to basically 'bookmark' cool dragons and view later.
This was the entire reason I wanted liking to begin with. I want an easy way to basically 'bookmark' cool dragons and view later.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
eh, the confusion Fantelle mentioned is probably my fault. I was trying to reduce thread clutter and probably should have started a separate thread after all off to do that shortly. I do see two different issues here. One is identifying dragons in my own lair that other people have liked. The other would be identifying/bookmarking dragons that I've liked in other lairs.
eh, the confusion Fantelle mentioned is probably my fault. I was trying to reduce thread clutter and probably should have started a separate thread after all off to do that shortly. I do see two different issues here. One is identifying dragons in my own lair that other people have liked. The other would be identifying/bookmarking dragons that I've liked in other lairs.
6NbB7wv.png
This is what I thought of when I saw likes we're now a thing. That we could go and see a list of all the dragons we've liked so we can see them again, but nope its just that lil star and a number that you have to go to the dragon to see.

The likes right now to me feel rather pointless. What's the point of me liking other people's dragons if I myself can't go see them again in an easy to access menu? I've liked a few people's dragons but I'm not about to go saving who knows how many dragon pages in a bookmark on chrome. I'll probably never see them again unless they show up in a dragon share thread and that's a shame. Now the people that are just liking if you like mine too would have tons in their list, but that's their own self made problem.

The "list of dragon's you've liked" could also be made public or private so either just you can see what dragons you like or you could share and let others see what you think looks cool.
This is what I thought of when I saw likes we're now a thing. That we could go and see a list of all the dragons we've liked so we can see them again, but nope its just that lil star and a number that you have to go to the dragon to see.

The likes right now to me feel rather pointless. What's the point of me liking other people's dragons if I myself can't go see them again in an easy to access menu? I've liked a few people's dragons but I'm not about to go saving who knows how many dragon pages in a bookmark on chrome. I'll probably never see them again unless they show up in a dragon share thread and that's a shame. Now the people that are just liking if you like mine too would have tons in their list, but that's their own self made problem.

The "list of dragon's you've liked" could also be made public or private so either just you can see what dragons you like or you could share and let others see what you think looks cool.
I'd love a list of all dragons I liked! Private I guess because I wouldn't want to disturb the owners by giving them unwanted exposure of any kind. But I've got like several dozens of cool dragons bookmarked in my browser and those are a pain to navigate [emoji=coatl deadpan size=2]
I'd love a list of all dragons I liked! Private I guess because I wouldn't want to disturb the owners by giving them unwanted exposure of any kind. But I've got like several dozens of cool dragons bookmarked in my browser and those are a pain to navigate
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
I'm for this! As it is now, liking dragons feels a bit pointless
I'm for this! As it is now, liking dragons feels a bit pointless
headerrr.png
I would absolutely love an on-site bookmark function for dragons using likes would be really useful for inspiration or lore connections or just finding "that one dragon that was green and blue" or whatever again.
I would absolutely love an on-site bookmark function for dragons using likes would be really useful for inspiration or lore connections or just finding "that one dragon that was green and blue" or whatever again.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I usually "like" dragons I find them really pretty and they've been shared in some forum post I visited or created myself.
Mostly to like their outfit actually.. Honestly though I would love if there was a way to view the dragon just for the outfit, or even better to have a way to save the outfit in your own Dressing Room..
I usually "like" dragons I find them really pretty and they've been shared in some forum post I visited or created myself.
Mostly to like their outfit actually.. Honestly though I would love if there was a way to view the dragon just for the outfit, or even better to have a way to save the outfit in your own Dressing Room..
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

i wish this would be a thing
i wish this would be a thing

Fr+9 | Female | Devil

11kT grabs!
Wishlist
36663453.png 66019105.png 54380439.png 42871933.png