Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Censoring genes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I actually have an idea for a middle ground. Two, but I wouldn't know how to do the second one.

Basically, for the first one: As other people have said, a list of options for stuff. And then a spoiler image that goes over the thing in question. No complicated back-end stuff of generating images differently. It just briefly checks first thing if the content of the page matches anything on your list, and puts the appropriate spoiler image over it. Yes, this will cause a very slight delay and page bloat, I'm sure. But it'll still be much, much faster than generating entire new images for these people.

So when they went to a dragon's page, and the dragon happened to have, let's say, hypnotic? Then you see a "Spoiler! Filtered content!" image. You can click this to remove it. Maybe even three times consecutively or something so people won't accidentally remove it. If you really want to see the dragon. You'll also be able to do this with familiars. And maybe an option for "Only hide other people's dragons/familiars/whatever" and "Hide all", in case you want to hide your own dragons, too. The little images in the AH will be hidden if applicable.

Possibly, familiars and items will have specific ones selectable. So you'll never see spider items and familiars or what have you, because you chose those. (In a list of only names.) Their little familiar preview image will be spoilered, and the image address from the site will be spoilered, too. Just an appropriately-sized spoiler image. I'm sure they could make a code for resizing it over the problem area.

And User Made Accents? This is a really easy solution. Don't tag specific whatevers, because that's too much work. Instead, there will be an option to hide any dragon wearing a UMA, and an option to hide any official skins/accents, too. Separately. This way, you can make the choice to view them, if it sounds like something you'd like. And the website doesn't have to remember and cross-reference your list every time, and people won't be surprised by new disgusting accents they want to have spoilered but don't yet because they're new. It doesn't have to be complicated.

Separating this because now we're moving on to the other option, the one I personally have no idea how to implement, and one that would be extremely personal. And that, is a browser extension. I've seen plenty of browser extensions that will replace certain words with other words, and we all know AdBlock, which will happily prevent ads from loading. So I know it's possible.

What this browser extension would do would be, read the page data, and if a chosen term crops up, it'll delete/replace/cover the image. Whatever's easiest. Yes, this would require a lot of manual work, but I know there's clever programmers out there who could figure it out.

The benefits? This is entirely user-side, and doesn't affect the overall site whatsoever. If it loads slower, that's on the user and/or browser extension, and doesn't strain the site any.

The detriments? I can't figure out how this will work for mobile users, and the browser extension could only work for whatever browsers it was designed for. And it would probably be somewhat limited, and depending on how it worked, may need regular updates.

If anyone is up to the task of the latter, I'd love to hear about it! I don't even know where to begin with such a thing. But I do know it's possible, and potentially addresses every single concern I've seen voiced. (Not that I read the whole thread.) It also takes the ball out of the staff's court and puts us in charge of our own filters and such.

So there's my two cents on the matter! I hope regardless, people are able to find options that work for them.
I actually have an idea for a middle ground. Two, but I wouldn't know how to do the second one.

Basically, for the first one: As other people have said, a list of options for stuff. And then a spoiler image that goes over the thing in question. No complicated back-end stuff of generating images differently. It just briefly checks first thing if the content of the page matches anything on your list, and puts the appropriate spoiler image over it. Yes, this will cause a very slight delay and page bloat, I'm sure. But it'll still be much, much faster than generating entire new images for these people.

So when they went to a dragon's page, and the dragon happened to have, let's say, hypnotic? Then you see a "Spoiler! Filtered content!" image. You can click this to remove it. Maybe even three times consecutively or something so people won't accidentally remove it. If you really want to see the dragon. You'll also be able to do this with familiars. And maybe an option for "Only hide other people's dragons/familiars/whatever" and "Hide all", in case you want to hide your own dragons, too. The little images in the AH will be hidden if applicable.

Possibly, familiars and items will have specific ones selectable. So you'll never see spider items and familiars or what have you, because you chose those. (In a list of only names.) Their little familiar preview image will be spoilered, and the image address from the site will be spoilered, too. Just an appropriately-sized spoiler image. I'm sure they could make a code for resizing it over the problem area.

And User Made Accents? This is a really easy solution. Don't tag specific whatevers, because that's too much work. Instead, there will be an option to hide any dragon wearing a UMA, and an option to hide any official skins/accents, too. Separately. This way, you can make the choice to view them, if it sounds like something you'd like. And the website doesn't have to remember and cross-reference your list every time, and people won't be surprised by new disgusting accents they want to have spoilered but don't yet because they're new. It doesn't have to be complicated.

Separating this because now we're moving on to the other option, the one I personally have no idea how to implement, and one that would be extremely personal. And that, is a browser extension. I've seen plenty of browser extensions that will replace certain words with other words, and we all know AdBlock, which will happily prevent ads from loading. So I know it's possible.

What this browser extension would do would be, read the page data, and if a chosen term crops up, it'll delete/replace/cover the image. Whatever's easiest. Yes, this would require a lot of manual work, but I know there's clever programmers out there who could figure it out.

The benefits? This is entirely user-side, and doesn't affect the overall site whatsoever. If it loads slower, that's on the user and/or browser extension, and doesn't strain the site any.

The detriments? I can't figure out how this will work for mobile users, and the browser extension could only work for whatever browsers it was designed for. And it would probably be somewhat limited, and depending on how it worked, may need regular updates.

If anyone is up to the task of the latter, I'd love to hear about it! I don't even know where to begin with such a thing. But I do know it's possible, and potentially addresses every single concern I've seen voiced. (Not that I read the whole thread.) It also takes the ball out of the staff's court and puts us in charge of our own filters and such.

So there's my two cents on the matter! I hope regardless, people are able to find options that work for them.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
[quote name="MythNomer" date="2020-08-02 17:58:35" ] No support, as someone who also deals with my own phobias and adverse reactions to certain images, this is my problem just like in the RW. I take accountability for myself and do not expect a free online game to cater to that. I would rather all the time go into art, games breeds, etc.. [/quote] This is essentially my stance on this as well. And to touch on what others have said; telling someone to take responsibility for their phobia and get help for it is not invalidating their problem. It's the exact opposite. It's recognizing there is a problem and saying they should get help for it....because you care and don't want the person to have the issue anymore. At the end of the day, if your phobia drives you to be physically ill from seeing cartoon images, that is severe enough that you shouldn't just let it go. I say this as someone who also has phobias (not imagery related), and knows the kind of panic and fear they can cause. Hiding away from them never helps. No support for gene/image censoring on site.
MythNomer wrote on 2020-08-02 17:58:35:
No support,
as someone who also deals with my own phobias and adverse reactions to certain images, this is my problem just like in the RW. I take accountability for myself and do not expect a free online game to cater to that. I would rather all the time go into art, games breeds, etc..

This is essentially my stance on this as well. And to touch on what others have said; telling someone to take responsibility for their phobia and get help for it is not invalidating their problem. It's the exact opposite. It's recognizing there is a problem and saying they should get help for it....because you care and don't want the person to have the issue anymore. At the end of the day, if your phobia drives you to be physically ill from seeing cartoon images, that is severe enough that you shouldn't just let it go. I say this as someone who also has phobias (not imagery related), and knows the kind of panic and fear they can cause. Hiding away from them never helps.

No support for gene/image censoring on site.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="EiraoLaska" date="2020-09-11 04:20:29" ] [quote name="MythNomer" date="2020-08-02 17:58:35" ] No support, as someone who also deals with my own phobias and adverse reactions to certain images, this is my problem just like in the RW. I take accountability for myself and do not expect a free online game to cater to that. I would rather all the time go into art, games breeds, etc.. [/quote] This is essentially my stance on this as well. And to touch on what others have said; telling someone to take responsibility for their phobia and get help for it is not invalidating their problem. It's the exact opposite. It's recognizing there is a problem and saying they should get help for it....because you care and don't want the person to have the issue anymore. At the end of the day, if your phobia drives you to be physically ill from seeing cartoon images, that is severe enough that you shouldn't just let it go. I say this as someone who also has phobias (not imagery related), and knows the kind of panic and fear they can cause. Hiding away from them never helps. No support for gene/image censoring on site. [/quote] My point is that you don't know whether someone is getting help or not. Nor do you know their financial situation, or living situation or anything to know whether they CAN get help. Not everyone is in a place, mentally or physically or financially, to be able to obtain that help, so just basically saying 'no support, you need to get help' doesn't do anything except make those people feel worse, because they *can't* get help. They just want to enjoy a game, but not have to deal with certain things. I know the feeling. I have to deal with spiders in real life, and I can do it. That doesn't mean I want to see them in pretty much every single game ever made, because spiders are a common creature to put in the types of games I play. Even non-fantasy games will often have 'spider bots' or some sort of spider like creature in them, because they are a common phobia. When I am playing a game, I want to relax, not have to view the game like I view my house 'is that a spider or cat hair'? (especially when my cats just stare at a certain area, and the spiders blend in with the walls/rugs until they move) I am sure other people feel that same. They may be getting help for their issues, they may not be able to, but even if they are getting help, it doesn't mean they want to be confronted every time they open up a game. Whether it is feasible for FR to do it or not, I don't know, it might be too late to do it, due to all the backend stuff that would need to be done. But, this is a suggestion that would literally not affect anyone else but the person using it, if it were feasible to do. You wouldn't know what I have censored and I wouldn't know what you had censored. If you don't want to censor anything, then you never have to.
EiraoLaska wrote on 2020-09-11 04:20:29:
MythNomer wrote on 2020-08-02 17:58:35:
No support,
as someone who also deals with my own phobias and adverse reactions to certain images, this is my problem just like in the RW. I take accountability for myself and do not expect a free online game to cater to that. I would rather all the time go into art, games breeds, etc..

This is essentially my stance on this as well. And to touch on what others have said; telling someone to take responsibility for their phobia and get help for it is not invalidating their problem. It's the exact opposite. It's recognizing there is a problem and saying they should get help for it....because you care and don't want the person to have the issue anymore. At the end of the day, if your phobia drives you to be physically ill from seeing cartoon images, that is severe enough that you shouldn't just let it go. I say this as someone who also has phobias (not imagery related), and knows the kind of panic and fear they can cause. Hiding away from them never helps.

No support for gene/image censoring on site.
My point is that you don't know whether someone is getting help or not. Nor do you know their financial situation, or living situation or anything to know whether they CAN get help. Not everyone is in a place, mentally or physically or financially, to be able to obtain that help, so just basically saying 'no support, you need to get help' doesn't do anything except make those people feel worse, because they *can't* get help. They just want to enjoy a game, but not have to deal with certain things.

I know the feeling. I have to deal with spiders in real life, and I can do it. That doesn't mean I want to see them in pretty much every single game ever made, because spiders are a common creature to put in the types of games I play. Even non-fantasy games will often have 'spider bots' or some sort of spider like creature in them, because they are a common phobia.

When I am playing a game, I want to relax, not have to view the game like I view my house 'is that a spider or cat hair'? (especially when my cats just stare at a certain area, and the spiders blend in with the walls/rugs until they move)

I am sure other people feel that same. They may be getting help for their issues, they may not be able to, but even if they are getting help, it doesn't mean they want to be confronted every time they open up a game.

Whether it is feasible for FR to do it or not, I don't know, it might be too late to do it, due to all the backend stuff that would need to be done. But, this is a suggestion that would literally not affect anyone else but the person using it, if it were feasible to do. You wouldn't know what I have censored and I wouldn't know what you had censored. If you don't want to censor anything, then you never have to.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
although i want to support cant you just ignore the gene?
although i want to support cant you just ignore the gene?
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
When I first read this I almost thought it was a good idea initially, however, upon some thinking I can no longer support. Sorry. [emoji=gaoler sad size=1] Though I personally do not have any actual phobias of my own, I completely understand why some genes might freak people out. But here's the thing: there's tons of stuff on the site that can do that other than just genes. Like certain apparel, items, familiars, etc. Should there be a censor option that goes across the entire game database? Cause in my personal opinion, that'd be going a little too far. And also, another thing, I think EiraoLaska made a really good point. (kinda copying off of what Anchoram said in this next part) If you have a phobia that makes genes like Keel, Jaguar, Rosette, or Hypnotic so scary that you cannot play the game without panicking every time you see a dragon with one of those genes you should probably just either quit Flight Rising or get help. Hiding from your phobias in the first place will just make it so you will always have them and just won't help long term. But anyway, that's just my opinion. If you support this, that's fine. I just personally think it'd be unlikely to get added.
When I first read this I almost thought it was a good idea initially, however, upon some thinking I can no longer support. Sorry. Though I personally do not have any actual phobias of my own, I completely understand why some genes might freak people out. But here's the thing: there's tons of stuff on the site that can do that other than just genes. Like certain apparel, items, familiars, etc. Should there be a censor option that goes across the entire game database? Cause in my personal opinion, that'd be going a little too far.

And also, another thing, I think EiraoLaska made a really good point. (kinda copying off of what Anchoram said in this next part) If you have a phobia that makes genes like Keel, Jaguar, Rosette, or Hypnotic so scary that you cannot play the game without panicking every time you see a dragon with one of those genes you should probably just either quit Flight Rising or get help. Hiding from your phobias in the first place will just make it so you will always have them and just won't help long term. But anyway, that's just my opinion. If you support this, that's fine. I just personally think it'd be unlikely to get added.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="FruitAndFlour" date="2020-09-11 13:21:50" ]If you have a phobia that makes genes like Keel, Jaguar, Rosette, or Hypnotic so scary that you cannot play the game without panicking every time you see a dragon with one of those genes you should probably just either quit Flight Rising or get help. Hiding from your phobias in the first place will just make it so you will always have them and just won't help long term. But anyway, that's just my opinion. If you support this, that's fine. I just personally think it'd be unlikely to get added. [/quote] ok, so i posted 'no support' on this because i don't think it's possible to do, but i need to say something because this right here keeps coming up time and time again. and i apologize if it seems like i'm calling you out in particular, but your post just happened to be the most recent one and i think people on this forum in particular really need to hear this from one of those people who went through 'getting help.' [b]My point:[/b] [i]recommending how someone should or shouldn't handle a phobia, or something upsetting, telling them 'Get help or quit the game.' that isn't helpful. it isn't kind. it isn't considerate. it adds literally nothing to the discussion except grinding in that the other person is unwell, and, really, if they're unwell enough to be asking for accommodation, they're already keenly aware.[/i] this is a game populated by a large number of children and teens whose ability to get help is severely limited. this is a game with a large number of american users, where mental health services are notoriously bad and healthcare is notoriously expensive, further limiting the ability of even working adults to get the help they need. and whether or not it's reasonable when any of these people ask for accommodation it's unhelpful, bordering on downright cruel, to just be like "go get a professional to fix you" when the fact of the matter is, for a great many people, that is literally not an option. they already know that. they were just making a suggestion. furthermore, take someone like myself--again, i voted no support on this because i don't believe it can be implemented properly--who IS actually "getting help." [i]no one else in this thread is my psychiatrist, therefore no one else has the qualifications to tell me how best to engage with my phobia to make progress with it.[/i] that's true of every other person who has one. to add to that: constantly and unexpectedly exposing yourself to something that terrifies you can be detrimental to the healing process. there's a reason psychiatrists have to get involved for some folks, and it's because *measured, carefully-controlled exposure* to a phobia is more effective for some people. and at a glance, you can't know who those people are. you can't even know that until you've sat down in a room with them and engaged with them on a personal, professional level with them as a psychiatrist should do. it's possible to say 'i don't support this because i think the advantages of this feature would be too limited in scope to justify the amount of time it would take to implement it' without basically telling someone they shouldn't try to enjoy things or engage with things they otherwise like if they want to suggest a change that would accommodate them. moreover, say someone IS in my stage. they are actively getting help! medication! are in a good place! that doesn't make it go away with the click of a button. someone reserving their mental fortitude for exposure to their phobia at work, school, outside the house, etc. can still reach out and ask 'is XYZ possible here' because by the time they get home they've done all they can handle but find the rest of the site relaxing. if it's not possible, fair to the rest of the userbase, or feasible to devote that much time and that many resources to the suggestion they make (as i felt was the case with this one), that's fine and they should be told as much because the site isn't going to be tailored to the needs of the smallest usergroups. it's a business and businesses don't run that way. but "go fix yourself or quit this thing you otherwise enjoy" is needlessly mean. it can come off condescending. aggressive. dismissive. and yet it keeps cropping up on every thread where someone makes a suggestion based around accessibility or mental health. there's no need to be unkind to people. i think (i hope) people don't mean to be unkind when they say it. but it's unhelpful as a rebuttal, both to the person who made the suggestion and to the staff when they read the thread and are looking for the reasons people do or don't want to see a feature implemented. third reiteration: [i]i voted no support for this because i don't think it's possible to implement in a fair way at low enough cost[/i] ...i'm not saying 'sugar coat everything you say in reply to everyone, ever,' by the way. just that reducing your opposition to their point to "you're too sick to play this game if you want to suggest an accommodation change" isn't the way to go, either.
FruitAndFlour wrote on 2020-09-11 13:21:50:
If you have a phobia that makes genes like Keel, Jaguar, Rosette, or Hypnotic so scary that you cannot play the game without panicking every time you see a dragon with one of those genes you should probably just either quit Flight Rising or get help. Hiding from your phobias in the first place will just make it so you will always have them and just won't help long term. But anyway, that's just my opinion. If you support this, that's fine. I just personally think it'd be unlikely to get added.

ok, so i posted 'no support' on this because i don't think it's possible to do, but i need to say something because this right here keeps coming up time and time again. and i apologize if it seems like i'm calling you out in particular, but your post just happened to be the most recent one and i think people on this forum in particular really need to hear this from one of those people who went through 'getting help.'

My point:
recommending how someone should or shouldn't handle a phobia, or something upsetting, telling them 'Get help or quit the game.' that isn't helpful. it isn't kind. it isn't considerate. it adds literally nothing to the discussion except grinding in that the other person is unwell, and, really, if they're unwell enough to be asking for accommodation, they're already keenly aware.

this is a game populated by a large number of children and teens whose ability to get help is severely limited. this is a game with a large number of american users, where mental health services are notoriously bad and healthcare is notoriously expensive, further limiting the ability of even working adults to get the help they need. and whether or not it's reasonable when any of these people ask for accommodation it's unhelpful, bordering on downright cruel, to just be like "go get a professional to fix you" when the fact of the matter is, for a great many people, that is literally not an option.

they already know that.

they were just making a suggestion.

furthermore, take someone like myself--again, i voted no support on this because i don't believe it can be implemented properly--who IS actually "getting help."

no one else in this thread is my psychiatrist, therefore no one else has the qualifications to tell me how best to engage with my phobia to make progress with it. that's true of every other person who has one. to add to that: constantly and unexpectedly exposing yourself to something that terrifies you can be detrimental to the healing process. there's a reason psychiatrists have to get involved for some folks, and it's because *measured, carefully-controlled exposure* to a phobia is more effective for some people. and at a glance, you can't know who those people are. you can't even know that until you've sat down in a room with them and engaged with them on a personal, professional level with them as a psychiatrist should do.

it's possible to say 'i don't support this because i think the advantages of this feature would be too limited in scope to justify the amount of time it would take to implement it' without basically telling someone they shouldn't try to enjoy things or engage with things they otherwise like if they want to suggest a change that would accommodate them.

moreover, say someone IS in my stage. they are actively getting help! medication! are in a good place! that doesn't make it go away with the click of a button. someone reserving their mental fortitude for exposure to their phobia at work, school, outside the house, etc. can still reach out and ask 'is XYZ possible here' because by the time they get home they've done all they can handle but find the rest of the site relaxing.

if it's not possible, fair to the rest of the userbase, or feasible to devote that much time and that many resources to the suggestion they make (as i felt was the case with this one), that's fine and they should be told as much because the site isn't going to be tailored to the needs of the smallest usergroups. it's a business and businesses don't run that way.

but "go fix yourself or quit this thing you otherwise enjoy" is needlessly mean. it can come off condescending. aggressive. dismissive. and yet it keeps cropping up on every thread where someone makes a suggestion based around accessibility or mental health.

there's no need to be unkind to people.

i think (i hope) people don't mean to be unkind when they say it. but it's unhelpful as a rebuttal, both to the person who made the suggestion and to the staff when they read the thread and are looking for the reasons people do or don't want to see a feature implemented.

third reiteration: i voted no support for this because i don't think it's possible to implement in a fair way at low enough cost

...i'm not saying 'sugar coat everything you say in reply to everyone, ever,' by the way. just that reducing your opposition to their point to "you're too sick to play this game if you want to suggest an accommodation change" isn't the way to go, either.
I have ptsd so I 100% understand where you're coming from but I don't support this. Therapists actually recommend people face the things that trigger their ptsd/phobias etc. so they can become desensitized to them as opposed to trying to avoid them. I feel like being exposed to things like that on fr is a good thing as we all know logically that what's triggering these strong emotions is just pixels that can't actually hurt us.
I have ptsd so I 100% understand where you're coming from but I don't support this. Therapists actually recommend people face the things that trigger their ptsd/phobias etc. so they can become desensitized to them as opposed to trying to avoid them. I feel like being exposed to things like that on fr is a good thing as we all know logically that what's triggering these strong emotions is just pixels that can't actually hurt us.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
Really, I think the only thing FR can and should do in this instance is change their stance on the use of browser extensions that affect how the site looks on the user's end so people with issues with certain things on site can block the problem content or make other small alterations for the sake of accessibility with an addon or script
Really, I think the only thing FR can and should do in this instance is change their stance on the use of browser extensions that affect how the site looks on the user's end so people with issues with certain things on site can block the problem content or make other small alterations for the sake of accessibility with an addon or script
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
[quote name="Servamp" date="2020-09-11 14:23:20" ] I have ptsd so I 100% understand where you're coming from but I don't support this. Therapists actually recommend people face the things that trigger their ptsd/phobias etc. so they can become desensitized to them as opposed to trying to avoid them. I feel like being exposed to things like that on fr is a good thing as we all know logically that what's triggering these strong emotions is just pixels that can't actually hurt us. [/quote] Agreed. A huge amount of the food items on this site trigger me. I know that's an anecdotal example and YMMV, but I can't really imagine looking at FR through a super sanitized, always-super-safe lens. I get the desire. I always ask for people not to share a certain gene in my dragon search threads and I get a friend to scout food on the AH and tell me what specific things to type in and buy. I hit the BACK arrow awfully fast sometime. It's my problem. Not FRs. I DO support adding more filters so people can avoid genes on the AH and such. That's a compromise that I don't mind.
Servamp wrote on 2020-09-11 14:23:20:

Agreed. A huge amount of the food items on this site trigger me. I know that's an anecdotal example and YMMV, but I can't really imagine looking at FR through a super sanitized, always-super-safe lens. I get the desire. I always ask for people not to share a certain gene in my dragon search threads and I get a friend to scout food on the AH and tell me what specific things to type in and buy. I hit the BACK arrow awfully fast sometime.

It's my problem. Not FRs.

I DO support adding more filters so people can avoid genes on the AH and such. That's a compromise that I don't mind.
Lore shop closed for good :(
No support. I'm sorry, my dude, but this would probably be a lot of work on the devs to do it for each and every individual person with differing triggers. Also, when it comes to skins, you wouldn't be able to do much about those without jumping through major MAJOR hoops.
No support. I'm sorry, my dude, but this would probably be a lot of work on the devs to do it for each and every individual person with differing triggers. Also, when it comes to skins, you wouldn't be able to do much about those without jumping through major MAJOR hoops.
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13