Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ideas for treasure sinks?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Yuubi People are talking about treasure sinks specifically here because of the rising t:g ratio. I don't think I've ever seen anyone concerned about there being too many gems in circulation just because they aren't added to the economy in NEARLY the quantities that treasure is.
@Yuubi People are talking about treasure sinks specifically here because of the rising t:g ratio. I don't think I've ever seen anyone concerned about there being too many gems in circulation just because they aren't added to the economy in NEARLY the quantities that treasure is.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
[quote name="Kapow" date="2019-12-08 13:31:11" ] The current gem and Treasure ratio is probably because they cycled wildclaw scrolls and that sank the amount of gems that were circulating Edit: Pay for more turns in Gathering. like 10k a turn. [/quote] LOL how would that even be worth it? I sure don’t get 10k worth of food/items on each turn.
Kapow wrote on 2019-12-08 13:31:11:
The current gem and Treasure ratio is probably because they cycled wildclaw scrolls and that sank the amount of gems that were circulating

Edit:
Pay for more turns in Gathering.
like 10k a turn.

LOL how would that even be worth it? I sure don’t get 10k worth of food/items on each turn.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
An alternative way to look at it: prevent treasure from entering the economy in the first place. The most effective way would probably be to remove treasure incentives for exalting. Have other, highly attractive incentives: credit at an apparel shop or gene scrolls. But that would be the most effective way to do it.
An alternative way to look at it: prevent treasure from entering the economy in the first place. The most effective way would probably be to remove treasure incentives for exalting. Have other, highly attractive incentives: credit at an apparel shop or gene scrolls. But that would be the most effective way to do it.
mkpoaHZ.png
@LordJeanliness

??????

I dont get why you are saying it to me?
i know its about treasure, why are you saying it to me?

Did you think i mean RL money???
@LordJeanliness

??????

I dont get why you are saying it to me?
i know its about treasure, why are you saying it to me?

Did you think i mean RL money???
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Extra cauldron slots from Baldwin for high prices [drops mic]
Extra cauldron slots from Baldwin for high prices [drops mic]
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@Yuubi

?

Because you equivocated between treasure sink and "money sink" by answering that they're "made by players" and listed several options that do not remove treasure from the economy
@Yuubi

?

Because you equivocated between treasure sink and "money sink" by answering that they're "made by players" and listed several options that do not remove treasure from the economy
@SwiftIsHere

If you wanna REALLY sink some t...

Cauldron rentals. Pay a bunch of money to unlock a second cauldron for a set period of time. You can only put something in the second cauldron if you have enough time left on your rental to complete it.
@SwiftIsHere

Cauldron rentals. Pay a bunch of money to unlock a second cauldron for a set period of time. You can only put something in the second cauldron if you have enough time left on your rental to complete it.
[quote name="@LordJeanliness" date="2019-12-08 13:56:12" ] @/SwiftIsHere If you wanna REALLY sink some t... Cauldron rentals. Pay a bunch of money to unlock a second cauldron for a set period of time. You can only put something in the second cauldron if you have enough time left on your rental to complete it. [/quote] That sounds a) perfect and b) deeply frustrating. Please say you’re able to extend the time on an existing cauldron rental.
@LordJeanliness wrote on 2019-12-08 13:56:12:
@/SwiftIsHere

That sounds a) perfect and b) deeply frustrating. Please say you’re able to extend the time on an existing cauldron rental.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@LordJeanliness

If you look correctly, i dont even used treasure in my posts once? (until the last one)
money = treasure for me, looks just like the pennys in my wallet tbh

And as said before, we got two kinds of sinks, one which removes money from the player and one which removes money from the game, and i lack a term to seperate both. so ist "money sink" and "true money sink"

which is why i said in my very first post, the last line, that i dont know any way to have an additional true money sink added that makes sense.

@LordJeanliness

If you look correctly, i dont even used treasure in my posts once? (until the last one)
money = treasure for me, looks just like the pennys in my wallet tbh

And as said before, we got two kinds of sinks, one which removes money from the player and one which removes money from the game, and i lack a term to seperate both. so ist "money sink" and "true money sink"

which is why i said in my very first post, the last line, that i dont know any way to have an additional true money sink added that makes sense.

plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="butcherbaby" date="2019-12-08 13:43:50" ] LOL how would that even be worth it? I sure don’t get 10k worth of food/items on each turn. [/quote] allow me to tell you about [item=dragonfly][item=giant darner] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/food?itemname=dragonfly&collapse=1]dragonfly ah link[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/fam?itemname=epiptite&collapse=1]The Epiptite Familiars [/url] Theres a lot of things that you can only get from the RNG hellscape of Gathering and no further way to try for them. Not even just wildly throwing your treasure into a black hole.
butcherbaby wrote on 2019-12-08 13:43:50:
LOL how would that even be worth it? I sure don’t get 10k worth of food/items on each turn.

allow me to tell you about
Dragonfly Giant Darner
dragonfly ah link
The Epiptite Familiars

Theres a lot of things that you can only get from the RNG hellscape of Gathering and no further way to try for them. Not even just wildly throwing your treasure into a black hole.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8