Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@TehuMertt I have about 35 combined of those.... plus another 25 Chalcedony Snippers and 35 Moonbeam Crayfish. You make me feel like an underachiever who needs more craylets.
@TehuMertt I have about 35 combined of those.... plus another 25 Chalcedony Snippers and 35 Moonbeam Crayfish. You make me feel like an underachiever who needs more craylets.
qDavPTk.png
@briton I had moments when I would empty the AH from all the harvester crabs, I haven't done that in a while so I'll have to do it again hehe

No worries, I know grinding in the Crystal Pools isn't easy because I know that some enemies can't be one hit with Eliminate and that can be v annoying. Good lucc with grinding!!
@briton I had moments when I would empty the AH from all the harvester crabs, I haven't done that in a while so I'll have to do it again hehe

No worries, I know grinding in the Crystal Pools isn't easy because I know that some enemies can't be one hit with Eliminate and that can be v annoying. Good lucc with grinding!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt Oh I love the Crystal Pools though. It's a pretty location, and craylets aren't going to rescue themselves into my vault on their own. (I also save the "food" versions.)
@TehuMertt Oh I love the Crystal Pools though. It's a pretty location, and craylets aren't going to rescue themselves into my vault on their own. (I also save the "food" versions.)
qDavPTk.png
@briton yep, I noticed! They are unbelievably cute. And HECK YEAH, Crystal Pools are super pretty, I wish I had more patience when it comes to higher level venues....

Absolutely do not go through my clan bio to see the amount of things I hoard. I have nothing to hide, I swear.
@briton yep, I noticed! They are unbelievably cute. And HECK YEAH, Crystal Pools are super pretty, I wish I had more patience when it comes to higher level venues....

Absolutely do not go through my clan bio to see the amount of things I hoard. I have nothing to hide, I swear.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt I recently came back from my second long haitus, so I'm just doing an inventory before I make a serious hoarding list.
@TehuMertt I recently came back from my second long haitus, so I'm just doing an inventory before I make a serious hoarding list.
qDavPTk.png
[b]CANOPIC JAR/EMBALMING VISTA[/b] GODS, that would be so good. Use this for inspiration: [img]https://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ac_anubis_mummy.jpg[/img]
CANOPIC JAR/EMBALMING VISTA

GODS, that would be so good. Use this for inspiration:

ac_anubis_mummy.jpg
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-09-08 18:11:43" ] [b]CANOPIC JAR/EMBALMING VISTA[/b] GODS, that would be so good. Use this for inspiration: [img]https://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ac_anubis_mummy.jpg[/img] [/quote] That's a little macabre if you ask me
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-09-08 18:11:43:

ac_anubis_mummy.jpg
That's a little macabre if you ask me
[quote name="@Owlynx" date="2019-09-08 18:25:58" ] [quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-09-08 18:11:43" ] [b]CANOPIC JAR/EMBALMING VISTA[/b] GODS, that would be so good. Use this for inspiration: [img]https://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ac_anubis_mummy.jpg[/img] [/quote] That's a little macabre if you ask me [/quote] We literally have canopic jars as items, how is this any different? I mean, it's a bit edgy but a mummy does not have to be present as I didn't even mention it in the first post, I don't know if you read it. Kids learn about mummification in middle school during history classes and I've seen gore lore from different users on here, I really don't see how this is too much. We have literal official FR lore that includes death, I really do not see a problem with this.
@Owlynx wrote on 2019-09-08 18:25:58:

ac_anubis_mummy.jpg

We literally have canopic jars as items, how is this any different? I mean, it's a bit edgy but a mummy does not have to be present as I didn't even mention it in the first post, I don't know if you read it. Kids learn about mummification in middle school during history classes and I've seen gore lore from different users on here, I really don't see how this is too much. We have literal official FR lore that includes death, I really do not see a problem with this.
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-09-08 18:31:59" ] [quote name="@/Owlynx" date="2019-09-08 18:25:58" ] [quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-09-08 18:11:43" ] [b]CANOPIC JAR/EMBALMING VISTA[/b] GODS, that would be so good. Use this for inspiration: [img]https://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ac_anubis_mummy.jpg[/img] [/quote] That's a little macabre if you ask me [/quote] We literally have canopic jars as items, how is this any different? I mean, it's a bit edgy but a mummy does not have to be present as I didn't even mention it in the first post, I don't know if you read it. Kids learn about mummification in middle school during history classes and I've seen gore lore from different users on here, I really don't see how this is too much. We have literal official FR lore that includes death, I really do not see a problem with this. [/quote] Well, if you're sensitive to this matter then you can choose not to see it (ex. in dragon's bios, reading lore, etc.) but a vista is something you can't really hide without blocking the user... Huh. I thought Canopic Jars contained the ashes or pearl of the dragons. edit: Also, did dragons really go through an 'ancient egypt' phase?
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-09-08 18:31:59:
@/Owlynx wrote on 2019-09-08 18:25:58:

ac_anubis_mummy.jpg

We literally have canopic jars as items, how is this any different? I mean, it's a bit edgy but a mummy does not have to be present as I didn't even mention it in the first post, I don't know if you read it. Kids learn about mummification in middle school during history classes and I've seen gore lore from different users on here, I really don't see how this is too much. We have literal official FR lore that includes death, I really do not see a problem with this.
Well, if you're sensitive to this matter then you can choose not to see it (ex. in dragon's bios, reading lore, etc.) but a vista is something you can't really hide without blocking the user...

Huh. I thought Canopic Jars contained the ashes or pearl of the dragons.

edit: Also, did dragons really go through an 'ancient egypt' phase?
@owlynx HGHGHg I know that's a sensitive subject :eyes: There are people with arachnophobia or a fear of gore, bones, death, etc, and there are some vistas like the Black Widow or Riot of Rot and Bones that could trigger it so that's a whole different problem that needs to be addressed and another suggestion thread that needs to be made. It would be nice if users could have the option to manually prevent certain images of popping up in the forums but I think you can actually do that with AdBlock but I do not know if that goes against the rules in any way. All in all, you can block that element in AdBlock and it won't appear!

And nope! Canopic jars, which were themed after the four sons of Heru (Duamutef, Hapy, Imsety and Qebehsenuef), all had specific purposes for different organs of the human body. Organs like liver, stomach, lungs, etc were stored in canopic jars and buried with the mummified dead. What you were thinking of are urns which contain the ashes of the deceased (and I'm pretty sure you know we have those items too!)
@owlynx HGHGHg I know that's a sensitive subject :eyes: There are people with arachnophobia or a fear of gore, bones, death, etc, and there are some vistas like the Black Widow or Riot of Rot and Bones that could trigger it so that's a whole different problem that needs to be addressed and another suggestion thread that needs to be made. It would be nice if users could have the option to manually prevent certain images of popping up in the forums but I think you can actually do that with AdBlock but I do not know if that goes against the rules in any way. All in all, you can block that element in AdBlock and it won't appear!

And nope! Canopic jars, which were themed after the four sons of Heru (Duamutef, Hapy, Imsety and Qebehsenuef), all had specific purposes for different organs of the human body. Organs like liver, stomach, lungs, etc were stored in canopic jars and buried with the mummified dead. What you were thinking of are urns which contain the ashes of the deceased (and I'm pretty sure you know we have those items too!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23