Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
lov em
lov em
@crazycake YOOOO we have Bones, you're correct, but we don't have skulls!! How did I not come up with that, excellent suggestion
@crazycake YOOOO we have Bones, you're correct, but we don't have skulls!! How did I not come up with that, excellent suggestion
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Support! c:
Support! c:
@TehuMertt perhaps also things related to apparel - similar to the new notn vista we have? flowerfall, pirates (!), wild animals?? (birbs + sneks + others?), silks? banners? mp swords? idk might be too much lol
@TehuMertt perhaps also things related to apparel - similar to the new notn vista we have? flowerfall, pirates (!), wild animals?? (birbs + sneks + others?), silks? banners? mp swords? idk might be too much lol
I387ENf.png
I'd love more animal or familiar related ones since we have the Snowy Owl one 8D
I'd love more animal or familiar related ones since we have the Snowy Owl one 8D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@crazycake OHHH that is perfect, I'll add that after I've devoured something. Great ideas!
@crazycake OHHH that is perfect, I'll add that after I've devoured something. Great ideas!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'd love a vista featuring the dog/cat companions from the gem marketplace!
And some bird-themed ones, like maybe a fire-themed one with a phoenix on it, or a colorful vista with peacock feathers in the background.
I'd also love a vista with rainbows on it to match all my eyeburner dragons.
Oh, and some more flower-themed vistas! For example one featuring daisies and marigolds like the apparel items, or a sakura tree.

I want more vistas hahah.
I'd love a vista featuring the dog/cat companions from the gem marketplace!
And some bird-themed ones, like maybe a fire-themed one with a phoenix on it, or a colorful vista with peacock feathers in the background.
I'd also love a vista with rainbows on it to match all my eyeburner dragons.
Oh, and some more flower-themed vistas! For example one featuring daisies and marigolds like the apparel items, or a sakura tree.

I want more vistas hahah.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
LMAO I vored my lunch a long time ago and then forgot about this, I apologise, I've added the stuff

@denryu HNNGG you got me at peacock feathers, that gives me an idea. And oh yes, we definitely need some more fire-themed vistas. We only have Flameforger stuff and the Scorched Forest which is not very fiery. Excellent suggestions!

Edit: OH RIGHT, the Volcanic Vents one exists too....
LMAO I vored my lunch a long time ago and then forgot about this, I apologise, I've added the stuff

@denryu HNNGG you got me at peacock feathers, that gives me an idea. And oh yes, we definitely need some more fire-themed vistas. We only have Flameforger stuff and the Scorched Forest which is not very fiery. Excellent suggestions!

Edit: OH RIGHT, the Volcanic Vents one exists too....
I have a feeling this could get bumped up because I'd love to hear more ideas!
I have a feeling this could get bumped up because I'd love to hear more ideas!
More space themed vistas would be nice! Maybe some showcasing the technology of sorienth? like Arcane, fire, and lightnings' constructions or some robotic aesthetics?
More space themed vistas would be nice! Maybe some showcasing the technology of sorienth? like Arcane, fire, and lightnings' constructions or some robotic aesthetics?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23