Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@TehuMertt fire perhaps?
Or a crown
@TehuMertt fire perhaps?
Or a crown
anniversary_separator.png
@venosl OH YOU ARE RIGHT, a crown!!! Gods, that's such a good idea, I'll add it immediately
@venosl OH YOU ARE RIGHT, a crown!!! Gods, that's such a good idea, I'll add it immediately
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt
How about Shade and Beastclan vistas? And vistas for each flight subregion? kind of surprised these aren't a thing already

The Shade vista could be rolling tendrils and swirls of black that coat the entire vista, with a clump of tendrils shaped like a sharp toothy mouth encircling the avatar box, and tiny eerie glowing pinprick eyes and vague shapes of thin clawed hands in the background.

The Beastclan vista i'm not so sure about, but i imagine it would have a ragged flag with the beastclan symbol.
@TehuMertt
How about Shade and Beastclan vistas? And vistas for each flight subregion? kind of surprised these aren't a thing already

The Shade vista could be rolling tendrils and swirls of black that coat the entire vista, with a clump of tendrils shaped like a sharp toothy mouth encircling the avatar box, and tiny eerie glowing pinprick eyes and vague shapes of thin clawed hands in the background.

The Beastclan vista i'm not so sure about, but i imagine it would have a ragged flag with the beastclan symbol.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@ragnarok42 those are all amazing ideas, thank you so much!
@ragnarok42 those are all amazing ideas, thank you so much!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt what about Windows? itd be like the outside of the building, some vines or cracked walls with window frames around ur avatar like your dragon is looking outside or smth, thatd be cool Or feathers, just a bunch of luxurious feathers like the Plumed apparels, with different colorations! or tribal stuff, something with carvings, tree barks, painted stone decorations inspired from [item=Mystic Bark Mask] [item=Goldslab Headdress]
@TehuMertt
what about Windows?
itd be like the outside of the building, some vines or cracked walls with window frames around ur avatar like your dragon is looking outside or smth, thatd be cool

Or feathers, just a bunch of luxurious feathers like the Plumed apparels, with different colorations!

or tribal stuff, something with carvings, tree barks, painted stone decorations
inspired from Mystic Bark Mask Goldslab Headdress
@johan oh my god, I thought you were talking about Microsoft Windows.

I will definitely add all of these later, great suggestions :^)
@johan oh my god, I thought you were talking about Microsoft Windows.

I will definitely add all of these later, great suggestions :^)
@johan honestly, it made this post 38 times better
@johan honestly, it made this post 38 times better
All added :^)
All added :^)
It would be cool to have a plushie one. It could be the just diety dolls or it could be the other plushies like [Item=Mammertee Plushie][item=Flowering Vulpine Plushie][item=Stuffed Mith] Stuff like that. OR BOTH. Going off from this...Maybe a vista about knitting? It could have a yarn ball and a [item=Worn Pincushion] and [item=Skein of Silky Yarn] on it?
It would be cool to have a plushie one. It could be the just diety dolls or it could be the other plushies like
Mammertee Plushie Flowering Vulpine Plushie Stuffed Mith
Stuff like that. OR BOTH.

Going off from this...Maybe a vista about knitting? It could have a yarn ball and a
Worn Pincushion and Skein of Silky Yarn on it?
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
@snowballars GOSH, you are SO RIGHT. I'll add those asap
@snowballars GOSH, you are SO RIGHT. I'll add those asap
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23