Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
I now have an incredible need for a lotus/pond vista. Please, Staff, we truly need that
I now have an incredible need for a lotus/pond vista. Please, Staff, we truly need that
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
WAIT A MOMENT, I just realised we have a mineral vista?? It's the freaking Crystal Pools..... But STILL, my suggestion stands, something more of a collector's vista with fine mineral specimens and not random thingies that look like some sort of crystal shards.
WAIT A MOMENT, I just realised we have a mineral vista?? It's the freaking Crystal Pools..... But STILL, my suggestion stands, something more of a collector's vista with fine mineral specimens and not random thingies that look like some sort of crystal shards.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Once again, I really need that winegrower/winemaker/vineyard vista, I just love the grape vine so much and it could be such a gorgeous vista. Remember that mentioning wine to teenagers is legally fine, at 14 years of age during my first year in Hotel and Tourism School, we had classes about wine and winegrowing. This is not something different
Once again, I really need that winegrower/winemaker/vineyard vista, I just love the grape vine so much and it could be such a gorgeous vista. Remember that mentioning wine to teenagers is legally fine, at 14 years of age during my first year in Hotel and Tourism School, we had classes about wine and winegrowing. This is not something different
oh my i definitely want ALL of these.

i have a definite need for more rich red colored vistas though, so maybe another rose themed vista with a sunset over the forest in the background?
oh my i definitely want ALL of these.

i have a definite need for more rich red colored vistas though, so maybe another rose themed vista with a sunset over the forest in the background?
D03a4pf.png
Despite me being of the Nature Flight, honestly the tech vista would be super
Despite me being of the Nature Flight, honestly the tech vista would be super
sYJ7QdI.png
@overture OHHHH a red rose vista would be fantastic! Something more rustic this time, I suppose, and less dark? I love the idea
@overture OHHHH a red rose vista would be fantastic! Something more rustic this time, I suppose, and less dark? I love the idea
yes, definitely something more rustic!! the black rose vista is wonderful and all but i need some vistas for my sanguine dragons AAAAAAAAAA
yes, definitely something more rustic!! the black rose vista is wonderful and all but i need some vistas for my sanguine dragons AAAAAAAAAA
D03a4pf.png
TWO WORDS:

Hanging. Gardens.

pretty majestic stone architecture, possibly some sort of temple, with beautiful colourful motives, small waterfalls flowing off some ledges, and palm trees, bushes and other exotic plants growing from the temple. Some golden idols, coins and palm leaves in the front with some plant entangled around the avatar
TWO WORDS:

Hanging. Gardens.

pretty majestic stone architecture, possibly some sort of temple, with beautiful colourful motives, small waterfalls flowing off some ledges, and palm trees, bushes and other exotic plants growing from the temple. Some golden idols, coins and palm leaves in the front with some plant entangled around the avatar
My inventory demands a craylet vista. This is a serious suggestion.
qDavPTk.png
[quote name="@Briton" date="2019-08-17 10:45:01" ] My inventory demands a craylet vista. This is a serious suggestion. [/quote] HOLY NEFERTEM, YOU ARE CORRECT!!! A crustacean vista!!!!!!11 I am adding this to the list immediately. I'm very happy to see another crusteacean enthusiast, I have around 1000 Harvest Hardshells/Plantation Pinchers in total
@Briton wrote on 2019-08-17 10:45:01:

HOLY NEFERTEM, YOU ARE CORRECT!!! A crustacean vista!!!!!!11

I am adding this to the list immediately. I'm very happy to see another crusteacean enthusiast, I have around 1000 Harvest Hardshells/Plantation Pinchers in total
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23