Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
OOOOO, is there one in the list that has to do with glass? Like, either glass blowing or stained glass? I think a stained glass vista would be stinking cool.
OOOOO, is there one in the list that has to do with glass? Like, either glass blowing or stained glass? I think a stained glass vista would be stinking cool.
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@zorua345 I did noT forget about this, it was just past 5 am when I saw this and I was dead tired.

Anyway, HELL YEAH!! That is a fabulous idea, I love it! I'm still looking for a G1 to turn into a glass blower by profession, the whole glass aesthetic is amazing and this is a great suggestion. I'll add it to the front post :^)
@zorua345 I did noT forget about this, it was just past 5 am when I saw this and I was dead tired.

Anyway, HELL YEAH!! That is a fabulous idea, I love it! I'm still looking for a G1 to turn into a glass blower by profession, the whole glass aesthetic is amazing and this is a great suggestion. I'll add it to the front post :^)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Blease, a Pinkerton drop vista that's just trash. Nothing else, just a pile of trash.
Blease, a Pinkerton drop vista that's just trash. Nothing else, just a pile of trash.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
NANI THE HECK, how did this never occur to me.....

Food holiday vistas!! Or if we don't wanna overwork the Staff, something that could fit it well but released outside of those mini holidays.
Fishing vista, hunter vista, beekeeper vista and a fruit tray vista!
NANI THE HECK, how did this never occur to me.....

Food holiday vistas!! Or if we don't wanna overwork the Staff, something that could fit it well but released outside of those mini holidays.
Fishing vista, hunter vista, beekeeper vista and a fruit tray vista!
I love the mini holiday vista idea..! Especially beekeeping!!!! And I would pay heftily for a Beastclan vista, as well as an All Flights vista.
I love the mini holiday vista idea..! Especially beekeeping!!!! And I would pay heftily for a Beastclan vista, as well as an All Flights vista.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
IM BACK with another suggestion. How about sea glass? I know I already said one about glass-blowing and stained glass, but I'm thinking a beach covered in pretty multi-colored rocks that are actually glass bits smoothed from rolling around in the ocean for a while [img]https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2018/01/06/02/18/sea-glass-3064249_960_720.jpg[/img] [s]or maybe seashells idk :'D[/s]
IM BACK
with another suggestion. How about sea glass? I know I already said one about glass-blowing and stained glass, but I'm thinking a beach covered in pretty multi-colored rocks that are actually glass bits smoothed from rolling around in the ocean for a while

sea-glass-3064249_960_720.jpg
or maybe seashells idk :'D
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
I love
I love
@zorua345 I somehow didn't get a notification for any of these two replies?? And I am subbed to this thead?? Maybe I missed it while I was panicking, who knows.

Anyway, that idea is great! I'm sure there are people who would be crazy over sea glass, perhaps it's a good idea to add that as a detail to one of the other vistas, like the Island one! I'll add that to the accentual items
@zorua345 I somehow didn't get a notification for any of these two replies?? And I am subbed to this thead?? Maybe I missed it while I was panicking, who knows.

Anyway, that idea is great! I'm sure there are people who would be crazy over sea glass, perhaps it's a good idea to add that as a detail to one of the other vistas, like the Island one! I'll add that to the accentual items
I will be adding more later but for now, have this
I will be adding more later but for now, have this
Is this thread still taking suggestions? I have a few for Scenes...

An Alchemy Lab. Shelves for potions and ingredients, and a big cauldron slightly to the side, bubbling with a potion of an odd color.

Astronomy. Several ideas with this one: An outdoor setting at night, with a planet or two, and a moon (or more) in the sky...A Planetarium layout, complete with telescope....A grassy hill with a telescope set up in it...A field at night with a sky filled with stars...

A Medieval Castle on a hill, or by a lake. Maybe with a forest barely visible in the background, or to one side. No dragon motif, though. This would be a "distance shot" of the Castle. The only dragon needed would be the one from your lair.

A Dark Cave. Two ideas here: A natural cave, with all natural things in it, like stalactites and stalagmites. Or a Witch's Cave, with a cauldron and some herbs hanging up, and a dragon motif.

A traditional Dragon's Cave with piles of treasure and gems, and swords from sticking out of the pile. The dragon from the lair could be placed on top of the tallest pile...or maybe in between two piles.

A Forest. I know we have a forest one already, but the tress are glowing oddly. This would be a nice, calm, natural forest setting, maybe with a path winding through it.

A Library. Pigeonholes for scrolls, shelves for books, a table where a dragon can study/read for fun, natural light streaming in...or maybe magical torches on the walls...it could be a cave, or a building.

A Forge and/or Smithy. A blacksmith's hammer and anvil in the foreground, swords and other products displayed on the walls.

A Volcano, either in the background....or the scene could be inside the Volcano, by a pool of lava...or something like the "Volcanic Vents" Coli venue...

A Scene "series" based on the Coliseum venues. Maybe each one could "drop" in its respective venue?

A Scene "series" based on the 11 Festivals/Flights/Elements (Although I would be willing to bet that we will probably be seeing something along those lines anyway, as the special Favor during each Festival this year)
Is this thread still taking suggestions? I have a few for Scenes...

An Alchemy Lab. Shelves for potions and ingredients, and a big cauldron slightly to the side, bubbling with a potion of an odd color.

Astronomy. Several ideas with this one: An outdoor setting at night, with a planet or two, and a moon (or more) in the sky...A Planetarium layout, complete with telescope....A grassy hill with a telescope set up in it...A field at night with a sky filled with stars...

A Medieval Castle on a hill, or by a lake. Maybe with a forest barely visible in the background, or to one side. No dragon motif, though. This would be a "distance shot" of the Castle. The only dragon needed would be the one from your lair.

A Dark Cave. Two ideas here: A natural cave, with all natural things in it, like stalactites and stalagmites. Or a Witch's Cave, with a cauldron and some herbs hanging up, and a dragon motif.

A traditional Dragon's Cave with piles of treasure and gems, and swords from sticking out of the pile. The dragon from the lair could be placed on top of the tallest pile...or maybe in between two piles.

A Forest. I know we have a forest one already, but the tress are glowing oddly. This would be a nice, calm, natural forest setting, maybe with a path winding through it.

A Library. Pigeonholes for scrolls, shelves for books, a table where a dragon can study/read for fun, natural light streaming in...or maybe magical torches on the walls...it could be a cave, or a building.

A Forge and/or Smithy. A blacksmith's hammer and anvil in the foreground, swords and other products displayed on the walls.

A Volcano, either in the background....or the scene could be inside the Volcano, by a pool of lava...or something like the "Volcanic Vents" Coli venue...

A Scene "series" based on the Coliseum venues. Maybe each one could "drop" in its respective venue?

A Scene "series" based on the 11 Festivals/Flights/Elements (Although I would be willing to bet that we will probably be seeing something along those lines anyway, as the special Favor during each Festival this year)
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23