Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
@TehuMertt
Yeah I was kind of disappointed we didn't get 4 different variants of the Canopic Jar for that sole reason x)

edit; oooh, like an Imperial, Guardian, Pearlcatcher, and Skydancer jar.
@TehuMertt
Yeah I was kind of disappointed we didn't get 4 different variants of the Canopic Jar for that sole reason x)

[quote name="@Owlynx" date="2019-09-08 18:47:18" ] @/TehuMertt Yeah I was kind of disappointed we didn't get 4 different variants of the Canopic Jar for that sole reason x) edit; oooh, like an Imperial, Guardian, Pearlcatcher, and Skydancer jar. [/quote] EXACTLY. I was thinking about suggesting some twin items for those that do not have their counterparts and I think I'll do that tomorrow :^) glad someone else is interested
@Owlynx wrote on 2019-09-08 18:47:18:
@/TehuMertt

EXACTLY. I was thinking about suggesting some twin items for those that do not have their counterparts and I think I'll do that tomorrow :^) glad someone else is interested
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
...I think a vista that's like. A cliff wall or slab of rock covered in fossils would be cool
...I think a vista that's like. A cliff wall or slab of rock covered in fossils would be cool
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
[quote name="EPICdragon99" date="2019-09-11 15:05:32" ] ...I think a vista that's like. A cliff wall or slab of rock covered in fossils would be cool [/quote] OH that is an excellent idea! And @arukadia yep! I'm pretty sure I have that included in the first post. Ah yes, just checked and I do. Glad you agree though :^)
EPICdragon99 wrote on 2019-09-11 15:05:32:

OH that is an excellent idea!

And @arukadia yep! I'm pretty sure I have that included in the first post. Ah yes, just checked and I do. Glad you agree though :^)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
omg I want all of them lol
omg I want all of them lol
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@zorua345 OH! Thanks for giving your support! Hopefully I will add more in the future but my brain is currently empty.
@zorua345 OH! Thanks for giving your support! Hopefully I will add more in the future but my brain is currently empty.
@TehuMertt
Not a problem :) The only one I could think of is maybe a theater one? Maybe a wooden stage with those old-fashioned stage lights and flowers scattered all over it like the end of a performance, red velvet curtains, maybe even near the bottom edge of the stage you could see down into the orchestra pit with the conductor?? And possibly some roses or ribbons around the player icon
@TehuMertt
Not a problem :) The only one I could think of is maybe a theater one? Maybe a wooden stage with those old-fashioned stage lights and flowers scattered all over it like the end of a performance, red velvet curtains, maybe even near the bottom edge of the stage you could see down into the orchestra pit with the conductor?? And possibly some roses or ribbons around the player icon
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@zorua345 YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! I cannot believe that never occurred to me.............. that is an amazing idea and I will be adding that to the list, tysm. Also, what do you think about Greek theatre design-wise? That would fit the Light aesthetic so well!!
@zorua345 YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! I cannot believe that never occurred to me.............. that is an amazing idea and I will be adding that to the list, tysm. Also, what do you think about Greek theatre design-wise? That would fit the Light aesthetic so well!!
@TehuMertt
Greek theaters are awesome! I love that the Greeks managed to design them so that the acoustics let practically the whole audience hear what's going on down at the stage.
@TehuMertt
Greek theaters are awesome! I love that the Greeks managed to design them so that the acoustics let practically the whole audience hear what's going on down at the stage.
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
@zorua345 IKR, their architecture was amazing, Hellenistic style specifically. I love the whole design behind having it more approachable to people and their everyday life. When people and culture are the main focuses in an era, you know it'll be good. Sure, the Hellenistic Period had its ups and downs, just like any, but I love the art and architecture they provided.

Hatshepsut, the great female Pharaoh of Egypt, provided an era for her people that was mainly focused on culture, monuments, beauty and exotic things, instead of war and conquering, she brought peace and prosperity during those 20+ years of reign. Praise the woman ruler, those flourishing moments of cultural beauty and people is something that always makes me happy.
@zorua345 IKR, their architecture was amazing, Hellenistic style specifically. I love the whole design behind having it more approachable to people and their everyday life. When people and culture are the main focuses in an era, you know it'll be good. Sure, the Hellenistic Period had its ups and downs, just like any, but I love the art and architecture they provided.

Hatshepsut, the great female Pharaoh of Egypt, provided an era for her people that was mainly focused on culture, monuments, beauty and exotic things, instead of war and conquering, she brought peace and prosperity during those 20+ years of reign. Praise the woman ruler, those flourishing moments of cultural beauty and people is something that always makes me happy.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23