Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increasing Non-G&G Fairgrounds payouts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support support bringing this back up.
I despise G&G. It takes too much time, is too boring, and i just can’t do it.
Support support bringing this back up.
I despise G&G. It takes too much time, is too boring, and i just can’t do it.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
Support, before I learnt how to do glimmer and gloom fast i practically lived off tidal trouble, but it was pretty slow to earn money even though i usually did 1 puzzle in 20 sec. Even now glimmer and gloom just feels really dull after 10 games so i wish i could play other games and earn a reasonable amount
Support, before I learnt how to do glimmer and gloom fast i practically lived off tidal trouble, but it was pretty slow to earn money even though i usually did 1 puzzle in 20 sec. Even now glimmer and gloom just feels really dull after 10 games so i wish i could play other games and earn a reasonable amount
ew9u8Xp.png
I definitely support this. I hate respect but do not enjoy G&G and definitely feel dumb for having read several guides and still not being able to beat the dang thing. It frustrates me that everyone else who can play the game can get 75k in 15 minutes. That is just not something I can do.
I love Artifracture, and I play it on occasion, but I usually feel like I am wasting my time because I know that G&G is so much more profitable. So, in the end I am mostly discouraged from playing the other games.
I definitely support this. I hate respect but do not enjoy G&G and definitely feel dumb for having read several guides and still not being able to beat the dang thing. It frustrates me that everyone else who can play the game can get 75k in 15 minutes. That is just not something I can do.
I love Artifracture, and I play it on occasion, but I usually feel like I am wasting my time because I know that G&G is so much more profitable. So, in the end I am mostly discouraged from playing the other games.
eP65k0J.png
Support!! I absolutely can not do G&G. I've practically given up on fairgrounds
Support!! I absolutely can not do G&G. I've practically given up on fairgrounds
Support. I can do G&G very well and I am one of those who can max out in 20ish mins. But do I ever play it? No, because I've grown to hate G&G- if you do something enough times solely for the reward, it starts to feel like a chore. I don't even bother with the other fairgrounds games because it feels tedious and discouraging with how slowly I'm gaining income. If the other games were incentivized more, then it would benefit everyone including those who can't do G&G and those who are completely burnt out on G&G.
Support. I can do G&G very well and I am one of those who can max out in 20ish mins. But do I ever play it? No, because I've grown to hate G&G- if you do something enough times solely for the reward, it starts to feel like a chore. I don't even bother with the other fairgrounds games because it feels tedious and discouraging with how slowly I'm gaining income. If the other games were incentivized more, then it would benefit everyone including those who can't do G&G and those who are completely burnt out on G&G.
Support, I'd love to mix up which game I play daily and I think the other games deserve the attention that g&g gets. I haven't really played any of the other games in a while even though my favorites are shock switch, artifracture and puzzles ;<;
Support, I'd love to mix up which game I play daily and I think the other games deserve the attention that g&g gets. I haven't really played any of the other games in a while even though my favorites are shock switch, artifracture and puzzles ;<;
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Support! I loved shock switch when I first joined, but I haven't played it in ages now, which makes me sad. There's no reason for the game payouts to be so unbalanced like they are.
Support! I loved shock switch when I first joined, but I haven't played it in ages now, which makes me sad. There's no reason for the game payouts to be so unbalanced like they are.
The_Aether_Orchard
Please.

G&G is "solved," via just following guides, so it isn’t even a matter of rewarding difficulty.
I would LOVE for the hard jigsaw puzzles to actually give decent payout, personally: I sometimes play the game to relax, but getting rewarded in pennies is almost more insulting than if there weren’t payout at all.
Please.

G&G is "solved," via just following guides, so it isn’t even a matter of rewarding difficulty.
I would LOVE for the hard jigsaw puzzles to actually give decent payout, personally: I sometimes play the game to relax, but getting rewarded in pennies is almost more insulting than if there weren’t payout at all.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Full support. I have a whole rant on G&G, but its mostly on how a few people will treat you when the game/guides simply don't connect in your brain, so I'll save it and just say full support.
Full support. I have a whole rant on G&G, but its mostly on how a few people will treat you when the game/guides simply don't connect in your brain, so I'll save it and just say full support.
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8