Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increasing Non-G&G Fairgrounds payouts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
as someone who breezes through g&g and its just, apart of my daily routine? support.
i can't help but feel like those who can understand g&g, and even those that don't understand but are absolute menaces at memorising click patterns (like me), its a bit unfair to the many in this thread and just in general that dont get it. it is shockingly slow and boring and just...unreliable literally all of the other games on the fairgrounds are. i played shockswitch. lasted like 5 minutes then went back to clicky hexagon game lol

yeah, even it out.
as someone who breezes through g&g and its just, apart of my daily routine? support.
i can't help but feel like those who can understand g&g, and even those that don't understand but are absolute menaces at memorising click patterns (like me), its a bit unfair to the many in this thread and just in general that dont get it. it is shockingly slow and boring and just...unreliable literally all of the other games on the fairgrounds are. i played shockswitch. lasted like 5 minutes then went back to clicky hexagon game lol

yeah, even it out.
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
Big support. Besides the lack of variety, I've seen so many people who just straight up don't get Glimmer and Gloom no matter how hard they try and it's not fair to them that it's the only viable way of maxing out Fairgrounds
Big support. Besides the lack of variety, I've seen so many people who just straight up don't get Glimmer and Gloom no matter how hard they try and it's not fair to them that it's the only viable way of maxing out Fairgrounds
Support. I absolutely detest doing G&G, but some other games are fun!
Support. I absolutely detest doing G&G, but some other games are fun!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
Utter support on my end. I hate the type of puzzle Glimmer and Gloom is, and it doesn't matter what guide I use- I never can do it beyond easy very rarely. I don't get the hype behind it personally.

In my opinion, Mahjong and possibly the tidal game (I forget its name right now, its the bubble one) deserve an upgrade the most in terms of currency, while Jigsaw needs its hard difficulty to be less difficult (seriously its impossible to see what the pieces are at times!)

...I say this as someone that does normal difficulty Jigsaw to max out the fairgrounds in about 2 hours. Everyday.
Utter support on my end. I hate the type of puzzle Glimmer and Gloom is, and it doesn't matter what guide I use- I never can do it beyond easy very rarely. I don't get the hype behind it personally.

In my opinion, Mahjong and possibly the tidal game (I forget its name right now, its the bubble one) deserve an upgrade the most in terms of currency, while Jigsaw needs its hard difficulty to be less difficult (seriously its impossible to see what the pieces are at times!)

...I say this as someone that does normal difficulty Jigsaw to max out the fairgrounds in about 2 hours. Everyday.
x72ysXo.png
Support 100% I've never been able to wrap my head around G&G, so for the first month, I settled on the bubble popping game which took 2.5 hours to max!

Luckily I learned about Artifracture, and I've found that completing level 13 three times will max out the fairgrounds in an hour on average. I tried beating level 13 twice and then restarting, but it took me an extra 20 minutes to max out as I had to bypass level 6, and the stages weren't cooperating.

Beating Artifracture level 13 nets a little over 25,000 treasure, so for those who want something a little quicker, give this a try. I just watch tv while I'm playing it.
Support 100% I've never been able to wrap my head around G&G, so for the first month, I settled on the bubble popping game which took 2.5 hours to max!

Luckily I learned about Artifracture, and I've found that completing level 13 three times will max out the fairgrounds in an hour on average. I tried beating level 13 twice and then restarting, but it took me an extra 20 minutes to max out as I had to bypass level 6, and the stages weren't cooperating.

Beating Artifracture level 13 nets a little over 25,000 treasure, so for those who want something a little quicker, give this a try. I just watch tv while I'm playing it.
Hello everyone, I've updated my OP to hopefully be a little more straightforward & clear with what I would want to happen with each game as far as time it would take to max out playing them.

I re-read through most replies to try to not to be straight up wrong, but I'm not familiar with *every* fairground game. for instance, I avoid Runestones like the plague.

so if any of the timeframes I've suggested just don't sound right or something still doesn't make sense let me know & I'll update the front post.

I've also left the original 2018 text at the bottom for transparency.
Hello everyone, I've updated my OP to hopefully be a little more straightforward & clear with what I would want to happen with each game as far as time it would take to max out playing them.

I re-read through most replies to try to not to be straight up wrong, but I'm not familiar with *every* fairground game. for instance, I avoid Runestones like the plague.

so if any of the timeframes I've suggested just don't sound right or something still doesn't make sense let me know & I'll update the front post.

I've also left the original 2018 text at the bottom for transparency.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I'd say personally that Runestones is...very useless in general if you want to max things out. At least with Jigsaw you automatically get 15k per hard mode and is constant...

You'd be best off quitting Runestones currently after level 8- it escalates way too quickly difficulty wise after that point and there's not enough payoff (if memory serves, it gives out diminishing returns after level 8, so in a way you're just getting punished.) If there was an edit to its payout I'd suggest, I'd just make it a flat rate of increase per round or just let you have more time to justify the sheer lack of money.

It's trying to be a G&G copy in a way honestly with the fact you can clear rounds at about an average of 30 seconds per round for the later ones tbh, but it's eternally stuck on easy mode payout while the game goes to hard mode. It's miserable as is.
I'd say personally that Runestones is...very useless in general if you want to max things out. At least with Jigsaw you automatically get 15k per hard mode and is constant...

You'd be best off quitting Runestones currently after level 8- it escalates way too quickly difficulty wise after that point and there's not enough payoff (if memory serves, it gives out diminishing returns after level 8, so in a way you're just getting punished.) If there was an edit to its payout I'd suggest, I'd just make it a flat rate of increase per round or just let you have more time to justify the sheer lack of money.

It's trying to be a G&G copy in a way honestly with the fact you can clear rounds at about an average of 30 seconds per round for the later ones tbh, but it's eternally stuck on easy mode payout while the game goes to hard mode. It's miserable as is.
x72ysXo.png
Support. I can play G&G and whatnot but it's... tedious. I'd like some variety and I'm not a fan of how vastly different the payments are across the board (the next quickest thing for me takes an hour at least and don't get me started on how bad Tidal Trouble is).
Support. I can play G&G and whatnot but it's... tedious. I'd like some variety and I'm not a fan of how vastly different the payments are across the board (the next quickest thing for me takes an hour at least and don't get me started on how bad Tidal Trouble is).
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Support. G&G is really not my cup of tea and it feels unbalanced that every other game in the fairgrounds doesn't come close to the payout. Would love to have the option to play other games and still feel like I'm getting good treasure out of the time spent!
Support. G&G is really not my cup of tea and it feels unbalanced that every other game in the fairgrounds doesn't come close to the payout. Would love to have the option to play other games and still feel like I'm getting good treasure out of the time spent!
PMgoMMG.jpg
Absolutely support, I get so little treasure from the games I actually enjoy, it makes me not want to play them. I can't spend hours of time playing fairgrounds a day to max out treasure, I have things to do, and Tidal Trouble is just so much more fun!
Absolutely support, I get so little treasure from the games I actually enjoy, it makes me not want to play them. I can't spend hours of time playing fairgrounds a day to max out treasure, I have things to do, and Tidal Trouble is just so much more fun!
Scrimble Scramble
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8