Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increasing Non-G&G Fairgrounds payouts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i'm supportive of this
i'm supportive of this
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
100% support. I can't figure out G&G for the life of me, and would love some more payouts on other games
100% support. I can't figure out G&G for the life of me, and would love some more payouts on other games
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
IDK if I posted support for this, but support.

Why hasn't this happened yet? IDK. But FR, why aren't you doing this already??
IDK if I posted support for this, but support.

Why hasn't this happened yet? IDK. But FR, why aren't you doing this already??
3u37mIB.png
I stand by that this really seems to be the best option to improve the Fairgrounds.

Like many people have mentioned, if you decreased G&G payout, that would only result in LESS people playing Fairgrounds. If a game of G&G made like, 500 Treasure, it'd likely be considered pointless.
I stand by that this really seems to be the best option to improve the Fairgrounds.

Like many people have mentioned, if you decreased G&G payout, that would only result in LESS people playing Fairgrounds. If a game of G&G made like, 500 Treasure, it'd likely be considered pointless.
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
As someone who has agonized over countless G&G guides and come to the conclusion that my brain just...doesn't work like that, I would love to be able to keep up with the increased treasure production that it offers other players! I never max out the Fairgrounds because all of the other games are extremely time-consuming in comparison.
As someone who has agonized over countless G&G guides and come to the conclusion that my brain just...doesn't work like that, I would love to be able to keep up with the increased treasure production that it offers other players! I never max out the Fairgrounds because all of the other games are extremely time-consuming in comparison.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
[quote name="Serafin" date="2019-11-28 21:53:40" ] As someone who has agonized over countless G&G guides and come to the conclusion that my brain just...doesn't work like that, I would love to be able to keep up with the increased treasure production that it offers other players! I never max out the Fairgrounds because all of the other games are extremely time-consuming in comparison. [/quote] It would definitely be nice to have less "puzzle-y" type games be an equally lucrative option, as it wouldn't restrict users who aren't able to complete G&G for whatever reason (which seems to be a major complaint with G&G in the first place.)
Serafin wrote on 2019-11-28 21:53:40:

It would definitely be nice to have less "puzzle-y" type games be an equally lucrative option, as it wouldn't restrict users who aren't able to complete G&G for whatever reason (which seems to be a major complaint with G&G in the first place.)
Q1Z6W1A.png
Endless support, but only for increasing treasure payouts across all the games and not remotely for nerfing G&G payout. Honestly I wouldn't mind an increase in G&G payout as well, just because even though I can do it quickly, all the games are mindless and I'd prefer to not have to dedicate 15-20 minutes to doing basically nothing every single day. FR is a game, not a job.
Endless support, but only for increasing treasure payouts across all the games and not remotely for nerfing G&G payout. Honestly I wouldn't mind an increase in G&G payout as well, just because even though I can do it quickly, all the games are mindless and I'd prefer to not have to dedicate 15-20 minutes to doing basically nothing every single day. FR is a game, not a job.
KVbkgOZ.png
Support! I really like the other fairgrounds games but the payout is just terrible. Trying to max with them would take hours.

Also, the payout for each game would need to be increased in a way that the treasure earned/time ratio is the same for all games.

For example, if it takes 20 min to get the daily 75,000 treasure (via G&G), that is a ratio of 3,750t/ min. With most of the games, it is easy to modify the payout in order to reach the ratio, but an exception would be jigsaw.

The problem is that a jigsaw level on normal difficulty takes about... let's say, 20 min per level, which (according to the ratio) means that it would need to give to the player 75,000 t. If so, the hard difficulty is useless.
Some solutions to this would be:
- increasing the treasure limit
- decreasing game difficulty (aka time needed to complete a level)

Other than that, balancing the fairgrounds payouts should be pretty easy and also beneficial for the players as a 'quality of life' improvement.
Support! I really like the other fairgrounds games but the payout is just terrible. Trying to max with them would take hours.

Also, the payout for each game would need to be increased in a way that the treasure earned/time ratio is the same for all games.

For example, if it takes 20 min to get the daily 75,000 treasure (via G&G), that is a ratio of 3,750t/ min. With most of the games, it is easy to modify the payout in order to reach the ratio, but an exception would be jigsaw.

The problem is that a jigsaw level on normal difficulty takes about... let's say, 20 min per level, which (according to the ratio) means that it would need to give to the player 75,000 t. If so, the hard difficulty is useless.
Some solutions to this would be:
- increasing the treasure limit
- decreasing game difficulty (aka time needed to complete a level)

Other than that, balancing the fairgrounds payouts should be pretty easy and also beneficial for the players as a 'quality of life' improvement.
absolute support!

as much as i usually love puzzle games, something about G&G has just never clicked with me; i've followed countless guides and tried to play it an ungodly amount of times, but i've never been able to complete a level once

the only time i can max out the fairgrounds is playing mistral mahjong, but it's no where near time efficient, and frankly, i get quite bored of it after so many days in a row! i havent even touched it since i spent roughly a week maxing out the fairgrounds with it daily rip, so i've been missing out on those funds i could be making because the only other money maker goes right over my head and the other games are just so inefficient to play

i most certainly would be in the fairgrounds a lot more if the other games were bumped up to match G&G! i love tidal trouble, jigsaw, & shock switch, but i rarely play them because the payout just isn't worth the time, y'know?
absolute support!

as much as i usually love puzzle games, something about G&G has just never clicked with me; i've followed countless guides and tried to play it an ungodly amount of times, but i've never been able to complete a level once

the only time i can max out the fairgrounds is playing mistral mahjong, but it's no where near time efficient, and frankly, i get quite bored of it after so many days in a row! i havent even touched it since i spent roughly a week maxing out the fairgrounds with it daily rip, so i've been missing out on those funds i could be making because the only other money maker goes right over my head and the other games are just so inefficient to play

i most certainly would be in the fairgrounds a lot more if the other games were bumped up to match G&G! i love tidal trouble, jigsaw, & shock switch, but i rarely play them because the payout just isn't worth the time, y'know?
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
support!

Honestly, G&G is so confusing!

It would be great if all the other games could be brought up to G&G's payout.

support!

Honestly, G&G is so confusing!

It would be great if all the other games could be brought up to G&G's payout.

fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8