Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increasing Non-G&G Fairgrounds payouts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support. It’s so easy to max out every day in G&G if you can follow the guides. It takes me around 15 minutes. So if it’s already that easy to max out from an individual game there’s no reason why the payout for the other games shouldn’t be changed if a large number of people already max out that easily every day. It might as well be just as easy for every game.
Support. It’s so easy to max out every day in G&G if you can follow the guides. It takes me around 15 minutes. So if it’s already that easy to max out from an individual game there’s no reason why the payout for the other games shouldn’t be changed if a large number of people already max out that easily every day. It might as well be just as easy for every game.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Saw another thread recently that turned into this suggestion, and I am all for it. It would be pretty nasty to "fix" this imbalance by LOWERING the G&G payout, and as was said in the other thread, I don't want to get stuck playing the same game every day for my munnehs
Saw another thread recently that turned into this suggestion, and I am all for it. It would be pretty nasty to "fix" this imbalance by LOWERING the G&G payout, and as was said in the other thread, I don't want to get stuck playing the same game every day for my munnehs
Rebalancing payouts should be a thing that happens every time a new game gets released. Time spent is time spent, and time in one Fairgrounds game should not be any more or less valuable than time spent in any other Fairgrounds game just because the mechanics are different; it's all part of the same daily limit and so should have even footing across the board. Otherwise you end up exactly where we are now: everyone who can play the best game will play that and ignore all the others. Which gives three options for games going forward--

1) Release a game that pays better than the current best, further reducing the time spent in Fairgrounds and locking yet another older game into the land of dead or mostly-dead content.
2) Release a game that pays the same per minute of play, giving people more than one choice and providing longevity.
3) Release a game that pays worse than the current best payout per minute, creating dead content on arrival.

2 is the only one that makes any sense. And if you're going that route, you might as well make the older games match too for maximum consistency. And consistency is the new site focus, or so it's said.
Rebalancing payouts should be a thing that happens every time a new game gets released. Time spent is time spent, and time in one Fairgrounds game should not be any more or less valuable than time spent in any other Fairgrounds game just because the mechanics are different; it's all part of the same daily limit and so should have even footing across the board. Otherwise you end up exactly where we are now: everyone who can play the best game will play that and ignore all the others. Which gives three options for games going forward--

1) Release a game that pays better than the current best, further reducing the time spent in Fairgrounds and locking yet another older game into the land of dead or mostly-dead content.
2) Release a game that pays the same per minute of play, giving people more than one choice and providing longevity.
3) Release a game that pays worse than the current best payout per minute, creating dead content on arrival.

2 is the only one that makes any sense. And if you're going that route, you might as well make the older games match too for maximum consistency. And consistency is the new site focus, or so it's said.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
support! im personally not a fan of g&g, i find it frustrating even with the guides. i much prefer artifracture, so it's a shame that one game in particular is so financially rewarding. i get that it's difficult, but it still feels so out of balance.
support! im personally not a fan of g&g, i find it frustrating even with the guides. i much prefer artifracture, so it's a shame that one game in particular is so financially rewarding. i get that it's difficult, but it still feels so out of balance.
12942.pngMITSWHH.gif
lane/chara | 19 | he/xe/sun/fae | fr+2
4sqjku3.png
AlXl55e.gif3CqUIAq.gifAlXl55e.gif3CqUIAq.gif
MITSWHH.gif1014.png
I support this. Gameplay wise, I enjoy Tidal and Jigsaw and Artifracture, but payout wise? No purpose in wasting time, I might as well be off in Coli. And... it's a shame, because variety is the spice of life and all (this is why I play Special in G&G; 2kt payout for between 16 and 80 seconds with a varying board is less boring than the others even if it's slower).
I support this. Gameplay wise, I enjoy Tidal and Jigsaw and Artifracture, but payout wise? No purpose in wasting time, I might as well be off in Coli. And... it's a shame, because variety is the spice of life and all (this is why I play Special in G&G; 2kt payout for between 16 and 80 seconds with a varying board is less boring than the others even if it's slower).
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Definitely support, I'd love the opportunity to mix up what games I'm playing without feeling like I'm wasting time, I like playing artifracture and shock switch for money but they get boring after a while. Plus with the treasure cap there's no reason to not support this, people who really want that treasure or like glimmer and gloom are already hitting that limit every day, so I don't see what economical differences it could make.

Making them all have similar payouts would definitely push me to play all of the games that are available, instead of just the two I like that sort of pay well.
Definitely support, I'd love the opportunity to mix up what games I'm playing without feeling like I'm wasting time, I like playing artifracture and shock switch for money but they get boring after a while. Plus with the treasure cap there's no reason to not support this, people who really want that treasure or like glimmer and gloom are already hitting that limit every day, so I don't see what economical differences it could make.

Making them all have similar payouts would definitely push me to play all of the games that are available, instead of just the two I like that sort of pay well.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[quote name="Welgan" date="2019-01-31 08:49:01" ] [...] On a related note, things that could be great to ad the other games to make them more enjoyable : -More table space in jigsaw -Pause button in Artifracture or just pause between stages (like in runestones) [/quote] Oh man, yes. I enjoy Jigsaw more than any of the other fairground games, but the table space issue is a real problem, and the payouts are...not good. Artifracture is also fun apart from the lack of pause option. G&G has been fantastic for my actually using the fairgrounds, but it's completely mindless--which in its own way is also good, because I can play while carrying on conversations etc., but it also means that there's no reason for me to try to get better at Runestones or Tidal Trouble, and no reason to brave the pause issue to play Artifracture, and since the table surface in Jigsaw is so tiny that the only reason to play it is [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1]...well, it means I play a lot of Glimmer & Gloom when I feel like I need more treasure / want to procrastinate.
Welgan wrote on 2019-01-31 08:49:01:
[...]
On a related note, things that could be great to ad the other games to make them more enjoyable :
-More table space in jigsaw
-Pause button in Artifracture or just pause between stages (like in runestones)

Oh man, yes. I enjoy Jigsaw more than any of the other fairground games, but the table space issue is a real problem, and the payouts are...not good. Artifracture is also fun apart from the lack of pause option.

G&G has been fantastic for my actually using the fairgrounds, but it's completely mindless--which in its own way is also good, because I can play while carrying on conversations etc., but it also means that there's no reason for me to try to get better at Runestones or Tidal Trouble, and no reason to brave the pause issue to play Artifracture, and since the table surface in Jigsaw is so tiny that the only reason to play it is ...well, it means I play a lot of Glimmer & Gloom when I feel like I need more treasure / want to procrastinate.
Support can't stand g&g
Support can't stand g&g
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Welp tacking on increased payouts for new MM game as well since it's becoming clear from FRD that it isn't going to compete with G&G, either
Welp tacking on increased payouts for new MM game as well since it's becoming clear from FRD that it isn't going to compete with G&G, either
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
So much support! I would love to play the heck out of the new Mahjong, but the payout is so minimal no matter how fast you play it's really discouraging.
So much support! I would love to play the heck out of the new Mahjong, but the payout is so minimal no matter how fast you play it's really discouraging.
IQJmIq3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8