Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increasing Non-G&G Fairgrounds payouts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I support balancing out payments. My favorite is tidal trouble and I think maxing out fairgrounds with it can take 2 hours or longer. That is 4 times as long as people playing Glimmer & gloom
I support balancing out payments. My favorite is tidal trouble and I think maxing out fairgrounds with it can take 2 hours or longer. That is 4 times as long as people playing Glimmer & gloom
407Ohsj.png
Puzzles are my favorite game on here, but for the time investment, they're simply not worth it at all right now. Support.
Puzzles are my favorite game on here, but for the time investment, they're simply not worth it at all right now. Support.
[quote name="gootarts" date="2018-12-05 17:33:33" ] Support. G&G raising the treasure per minute ratio means it's completely pointless to play any other fairgrounds game. [/quote] Support, because this is spot on. It's not even close to balanced.
gootarts wrote on 2018-12-05 17:33:33:
Support. G&G raising the treasure per minute ratio means it's completely pointless to play any other fairgrounds game.

Support, because this is spot on. It's not even close to balanced.
[quote name="SoulOfChaos" date="2018-12-05 17:02:08" ] I do think it's strangely unbalanced...I can't really do G&G fast to the point I might as well be playing one of the other games to still come out faster. It could be argued that since G&G takes more effort it naturally should pay out more, but at the same time with the guides most people find G&G to be a cake walk so...I dunno. [/quote] I can't suss out G&G on my own, but there's a really simple pattern for the Hard version. After memorizing that, even if I'm not really thinking much to "solve" it, I can still earn 1600 every 20-30 seconds. Whereas the other games are a bit more randomized. There's no cheat sheet for jigsaw or any of the rest. I don't want G&G to be nerfed, but I'd like to see the others pay out more.
SoulOfChaos wrote on 2018-12-05 17:02:08:
I do think it's strangely unbalanced...I can't really do G&G fast to the point I might as well be playing one of the other games to still come out faster.

It could be argued that since G&G takes more effort it naturally should pay out more, but at the same time with the guides most people find G&G to be a cake walk so...I dunno.

I can't suss out G&G on my own, but there's a really simple pattern for the Hard version. After memorizing that, even if I'm not really thinking much to "solve" it, I can still earn 1600 every 20-30 seconds.

Whereas the other games are a bit more randomized. There's no cheat sheet for jigsaw or any of the rest.

I don't want G&G to be nerfed, but I'd like to see the others pay out more.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
definitely support!!!! I used to love tidal trouble and I still do but it's kind of pointless when I'm just playing to max for the day (as you do with dailies) so now i only really play it when I'm already maxed out otherwise.
definitely support!!!! I used to love tidal trouble and I still do but it's kind of pointless when I'm just playing to max for the day (as you do with dailies) so now i only really play it when I'm already maxed out otherwise.
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
I definitely support this. I still can't figure out Glimmer and Gloom so I play the other games instead.
I definitely support this. I still can't figure out Glimmer and Gloom so I play the other games instead.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Support, because I have no idea how G&G works and don't really enjoy it when I could be doing the puzzles or playing Artifracture and Tidal Trouble. Those are the only games I play and it'd be nice to have a slightly better reward - especially for the puzzles, because those always take me so long to complete due to the cramped page layout.
Support, because I have no idea how G&G works and don't really enjoy it when I could be doing the puzzles or playing Artifracture and Tidal Trouble. Those are the only games I play and it'd be nice to have a slightly better reward - especially for the puzzles, because those always take me so long to complete due to the cramped page layout.
Before the creation of G+G, I could say that I had never reached the max Fairground payout. Since I learned how to play G+G, though, it has become much easier for me to get treasure faster. Clearly, there is an imbalance. Raising the other games a tiny bit would be the best solution. The other way to fix the imbalance would be to lower G+G's payout, but the outrage caused by that may cause people to stop grinding in the Fairgrounds altogether.
Before the creation of G+G, I could say that I had never reached the max Fairground payout. Since I learned how to play G+G, though, it has become much easier for me to get treasure faster. Clearly, there is an imbalance. Raising the other games a tiny bit would be the best solution. The other way to fix the imbalance would be to lower G+G's payout, but the outrage caused by that may cause people to stop grinding in the Fairgrounds altogether.
CLVpsxr.gif
After learning G+G strategy, I haven't touched any of the other games honestly. Raising the payout of other games a bit seems like the best solution to me, too- a good compromise between people who can't stand doing as many replays of the other games or just don't like them much and people who are fine with one or more of the older games but don't like or want to play G+G.
After learning G+G strategy, I haven't touched any of the other games honestly. Raising the payout of other games a bit seems like the best solution to me, too- a good compromise between people who can't stand doing as many replays of the other games or just don't like them much and people who are fine with one or more of the older games but don't like or want to play G+G.
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
glimer and gloom too hard i dont get it
glimer and gloom too hard i dont get it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8