Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Plague Coli Venue - Corrosive Flats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
This is glorious and I support it wholeheartedly.
Man just dem colours for the background.
This is glorious and I support it wholeheartedly.
Man just dem colours for the background.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I am all for this!

But here's a question...

We have the Mith beastclan (not officially beastclan but like they're there). Would the hawkmoth be a good new possible non-overly cute Mith? The only other Mith that even remotely seems threatening are the ones in outright robot armor from the GW.

I'd love to see a Mith based around the Hawkmoth. Although we have plenty of non-Mith moth items so a standard FR version of the big 'ol moth dude is also A+
I am all for this!

But here's a question...

We have the Mith beastclan (not officially beastclan but like they're there). Would the hawkmoth be a good new possible non-overly cute Mith? The only other Mith that even remotely seems threatening are the ones in outright robot armor from the GW.

I'd love to see a Mith based around the Hawkmoth. Although we have plenty of non-Mith moth items so a standard FR version of the big 'ol moth dude is also A+
IT7iTv8.png
Omg, I love everything about this! I always have and always will support a proper Plague-asthetic venue! :D
Omg, I love everything about this! I always have and always will support a proper Plague-asthetic venue! :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@AlphaSobek

YES

How did I forget about the Mith, I was even looking around like "okay what beastclans would be around in this mess" an' I completely forgot about Miths! I guess you're right, they're not properly beastclan (hence why I didn't see them in the lineup), but still definitely an option.

@Rhea

yes that thing thank you so much

An' everyone else, thank you for your support <3
@AlphaSobek

YES

How did I forget about the Mith, I was even looking around like "okay what beastclans would be around in this mess" an' I completely forgot about Miths! I guess you're right, they're not properly beastclan (hence why I didn't see them in the lineup), but still definitely an option.

@Rhea

yes that thing thank you so much

An' everyone else, thank you for your support <3
I'm back.
Omg so much support! The concept art is beautiful, i could spend hours in a coli venue like that!
Omg so much support! The concept art is beautiful, i could spend hours in a coli venue like that!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
yeeeees! CAMEL FAMILIARS! JERBOA!
yeeeees! CAMEL FAMILIARS! JERBOA!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="SaikiyoLuna" date="2018-11-05 18:31:52" ] I support any plague venue that looks plague. The red-stained ground gives a diseased feel without the gore aspect that many people dislike. [/quote] Definitely support! It's always been a lack, but the past Riot of Rot really drove home to me just how much Plague needs a dedicated venue (I spent most of it grinding in the Scorched Forest, for crying out loud) and this concept is amazing. Like the above quote says, I love how it shouts "Plague" without being gory.
SaikiyoLuna wrote on 2018-11-05 18:31:52:
I support any plague venue that looks plague. The red-stained ground gives a diseased feel without the gore aspect that many people dislike.

Definitely support! It's always been a lack, but the past Riot of Rot really drove home to me just how much Plague needs a dedicated venue (I spent most of it grinding in the Scorched Forest, for crying out loud) and this concept is amazing. Like the above quote says, I love how it shouts "Plague" without being gory.
"The world ends at your horizons. Don't let limits slow you!"
Support! We really need some more easily identified flight based venues like Workshop, Volcanic Vents and Blooming Grove. Ice, like Plague also really needs another venue.
Support! We really need some more easily identified flight based venues like Workshop, Volcanic Vents and Blooming Grove. Ice, like Plague also really needs another venue.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I gasped IRL. This is amazing, I love how much thought went into it. The backdrop is gorgeous but honestly the creatures got me so much. They're all such great ideas. So much support.
I gasped IRL. This is amazing, I love how much thought went into it. The backdrop is gorgeous but honestly the creatures got me so much. They're all such great ideas. So much support.
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
Great Support from me.

Everyone suggesting that Plague gets a proper Coli Venue has my Support by default, but the thought and effort you put into this is just outstanding and the sketches are breathtaking. :)
This would be really amazing and I hope so much the staff sees this and takes inspiration from it :)
Great Support from me.

Everyone suggesting that Plague gets a proper Coli Venue has my Support by default, but the thought and effort you put into this is just outstanding and the sketches are breathtaking. :)
This would be really amazing and I hope so much the staff sees this and takes inspiration from it :)
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16