Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Plague Coli Venue - Corrosive Flats
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
So much support! This would be so cool!
So much support! This would be so cool!
+2 FR time
he/they
100% support! omg ;v;
100% support! omg ;v;
Absolute support! An actual Plague themed venue would be amazing and I love your concepts!
Absolute support! An actual Plague themed venue would be amazing and I love your concepts!
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
oh my gosh, the critters are adorable, i support this so hard

(also, the landscape looks a lot like the plague area on the map, good work! it really looks like it could be a real part of Sornieth, and it's also really nice in general)
oh my gosh, the critters are adorable, i support this so hard

(also, the landscape looks a lot like the plague area on the map, good work! it really looks like it could be a real part of Sornieth, and it's also really nice in general)
trilo
she/her
I read the idea and I totally support it, I think, if the mobs and their drops are in balance with the rest of the coli, it should be drawn up as is and you should get a beta bug familiar, op.

The picture reminds me of Lake Natron, maybe it could be inspiration as well? (although we can do without images of what can sometimes happen to the wildlife there).

I read the idea and I totally support it, I think, if the mobs and their drops are in balance with the rest of the coli, it should be drawn up as is and you should get a beta bug familiar, op.

The picture reminds me of Lake Natron, maybe it could be inspiration as well? (although we can do without images of what can sometimes happen to the wildlife there).

tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
Ooo, yes, I love this idea!
Ooo, yes, I love this idea!
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
BIG fan of this concept, especially with the inclusion of a Jerboa inspired enemy/familiar, I'd go to great lengths to get a buddy like that in my lair [emoji=spiral love size=1]
BIG fan of this concept, especially with the inclusion of a Jerboa inspired enemy/familiar, I'd go to great lengths to get a buddy like that in my lair
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Full support, plague definitely needs a venue that's more representative of the flight, and I love the design concepts here, they're amazing!
Full support, plague definitely needs a venue that's more representative of the flight, and I love the design concepts here, they're amazing!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I really love the designs for the enemies that you did and I love the ideas! :D Maybe they could make the venue part of Rotrock Rim or The Wandering Contagion. :D
I really love the designs for the enemies that you did and I love the ideas! :D Maybe they could make the venue part of Rotrock Rim or The Wandering Contagion. :D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
support
support
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16