Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Plague Coli Venue - Corrosive Flats
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
i love this concept so much, even with mire it doesnt really feel like plague, so this would be so cool! hard support!!
i love this concept so much, even with mire it doesnt really feel like plague, so this would be so cool! hard support!!
cauldrontext2.png G8ar31R.png d2729f82-5473-11ed-b9ed-2799ee782634.gif
I still would really love to see this become a venue. We still lack one for plague and we haven't had a new coli venue in some time. Please please staff? This is such a neat concept.
I still would really love to see this become a venue. We still lack one for plague and we haven't had a new coli venue in some time. Please please staff? This is such a neat concept.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="KyraG" date="2018-11-05 18:05:08" ]Jerboa, but with a sharp butt. They're tiny an' hop everywhere. [/quote] [font=optima]I so desperately want to name them jerbojabs aaaaaaaaaaa [emoji=special eyes size=1] Support support support the ideas and art are SPECTACULAR!!
KyraG wrote on 2018-11-05 18:05:08:
Jerboa, but with a sharp butt. They're tiny an' hop everywhere.

I so desperately want to name them jerbojabs aaaaaaaaaaa

Support support support the ideas and art are SPECTACULAR!!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Yeah I’m always hoping for this. Tbh I’d like it to look nastier than the prototype here, bones and goo and meat, I’m always wedded to a womb level no matter where I go, and that’s hugely part of why I’m in Plague
Yeah I’m always hoping for this. Tbh I’d like it to look nastier than the prototype here, bones and goo and meat, I’m always wedded to a womb level no matter where I go, and that’s hugely part of why I’m in Plague
Support.
Support.
the concept art is beautiful and interesting! would love to see this in the game.
the concept art is beautiful and interesting! would love to see this in the game.
ihQCKJM.png mtHAEL4.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
NN9NPXA.png
bYt72YT.png
IvQaIre.png
z3FSuck.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
tKsGDH7.png
O6J6peY.png
I want that caterpillar. Give.

Support!!
I want that caterpillar. Give.

Support!!
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
I'm assuming that this was brough back because of the update. Support!
I'm assuming that this was brough back because of the update. Support!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16