Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Plague Coli Venue - Corrosive Flats
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
When I think plague, I think cockroaches, rats, flies, those flowers that smell like decomp and just a lot of adaptation. Things that survive harsh conditions and adapt. Scavengers.
When I think plague, I think cockroaches, rats, flies, those flowers that smell like decomp and just a lot of adaptation. Things that survive harsh conditions and adapt. Scavengers.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
SUPPORT
SUPPORT
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
Support. I’d love to see a venue that truly captures the heart of plague. I’m not gonna lie though my hart Kong’s to see more familiars.
Support. I’d love to see a venue that truly captures the heart of plague. I’m not gonna lie though my hart Kong’s to see more familiars.
TBD
Honestly like, with all the venues, even though "technically" you can hit every single venue in order to level up dragons, it's really easy to over-level in a venue that's one or two too low and then skip a venue, I don't feel like it being too plague-y is a valid excuse for not including a plague venue. We have plague flight, let's keep at it!
Honestly like, with all the venues, even though "technically" you can hit every single venue in order to level up dragons, it's really easy to over-level in a venue that's one or two too low and then skip a venue, I don't feel like it being too plague-y is a valid excuse for not including a plague venue. We have plague flight, let's keep at it!
cPW6H3E.png
i played with a pomegranate today and noticed its really plaguey so maybe we can get a monster that looks like the insides of a pomegranate and it can drop pomegranates (with plaguier art than the pomegranates we have now)

also i was thinking i really would like a gross body horror enemy in a plague venue so maybe the boss could be a gross body horror monster since bosses are the rarest types of enemy

also a frog with extra limbs is another idea for an enemy since these frogs happen irl near toxic waste dumps
i played with a pomegranate today and noticed its really plaguey so maybe we can get a monster that looks like the insides of a pomegranate and it can drop pomegranates (with plaguier art than the pomegranates we have now)

also i was thinking i really would like a gross body horror enemy in a plague venue so maybe the boss could be a gross body horror monster since bosses are the rarest types of enemy

also a frog with extra limbs is another idea for an enemy since these frogs happen irl near toxic waste dumps
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
BIG support. I love the venue art and the monsters you've designed. It's high time for a real Plague venue and I'm on board with your ideas.
BIG support. I love the venue art and the monsters you've designed. It's high time for a real Plague venue and I'm on board with your ideas.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
Wow I support this so hard. I remember joking that Plague should get a salt flat venue (because we were all very salty last-last RoR and I wanted to make light of the situation), but I didn't really think much further than that and this paint pot/salt flat idea would instantly become my absolute favorite venue
Wow I support this so hard. I remember joking that Plague should get a salt flat venue (because we were all very salty last-last RoR and I wanted to make light of the situation), but I didn't really think much further than that and this paint pot/salt flat idea would instantly become my absolute favorite venue
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Support this!
Support this!
30oPYgq.png
Bringing this back. It would make such a great venue and plague is in a dire need of one. I love the though that went into the creature designs and they are just so cool to look at. I really love the look of that deadlands dog. I want one so badly.
Bringing this back. It would make such a great venue and plague is in a dire need of one. I love the though that went into the creature designs and they are just so cool to look at. I really love the look of that deadlands dog. I want one so badly.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
This seems like it'd be fun and plague-y without being prohibitively gross to players that have a reaction to plague's usual aesthetic. Plus, I like the idea of plague not all looking exactly the same everywhere anyway. Also fuzzy sock fren! Support
This seems like it'd be fun and plague-y without being prohibitively gross to players that have a reaction to plague's usual aesthetic. Plus, I like the idea of plague not all looking exactly the same everywhere anyway. Also fuzzy sock fren! Support
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16