Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum "Fight On" Button - Hotkey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support. This site badly needs more accessibility like this. They were so close with keyboard coli..
Support. This site badly needs more accessibility like this. They were so close with keyboard coli..
100% support, I was just thinking about this
100% support, I was just thinking about this
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
Super great idea! Support :)
Super great idea! Support :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Support, my wrists are unreliable so it would alleviate some (physical and mental) stress.
Support, my wrists are unreliable so it would alleviate some (physical and mental) stress.
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
not having a fight on hotkey really does defeat the point of using keyboard controls for me, it would help so much
not having a fight on hotkey really does defeat the point of using keyboard controls for me, it would help so much
ihQCKJM.png mtHAEL4.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
NN9NPXA.png
bYt72YT.png
IvQaIre.png
z3FSuck.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
tKsGDH7.png
O6J6peY.png
Hoping that staff looks into this now that they've been making some major accessibility strides. Any more new ideas here are encouraged!
Hoping that staff looks into this now that they've been making some major accessibility strides. Any more new ideas here are encouraged!
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Absolutely 100000% support, the current set up cannot be done entirely on keyboard and I wish this wasn't the case.
Absolutely 100000% support, the current set up cannot be done entirely on keyboard and I wish this wasn't the case.
raccoon.png
100% support! This also solves the accidental return to the coli main screen issue.
100% support! This also solves the accidental return to the coli main screen issue.
37-CDEA3-F-C517-4-A33-9-AAD-13-E7-DED56-F5-F.png

3-C6513-B3-7-FA3-45-F7-B6-BC-B99580532827.png
Support! This is a much needed fix!
Support! This is a much needed fix!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7