Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum "Fight On" Button - Hotkey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
support! The more accessible the coli is, the better.
support! The more accessible the coli is, the better.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
Support, we don't have chronic pain, but do coli grind while doing other things and the coliseum has become our go-to "focus aid". Making it easier to do repetitive movements would be a huge help.
Support, we don't have chronic pain, but do coli grind while doing other things and the coliseum has become our go-to "focus aid". Making it easier to do repetitive movements would be a huge help.
Support, not having a key bind for that single button when literally every other function in the coli does have one is strange to me.
Support, not having a key bind for that single button when literally every other function in the coli does have one is strange to me.
QqPcQdi.png
support!
support!
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
support for sure!
support for sure!
FD1rkPC.png
as someone else with chronic pain, constantly needing to move my hand to the mouse to click fight on hurts it so much, full support
as someone else with chronic pain, constantly needing to move my hand to the mouse to click fight on hurts it so much, full support
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
support support support pls
support support support pls
forgot.png
Support! Since we have captchas that require clicking anyway I don't see any reason not to include a Fight On button. It doesn't make sense not to have it, and it would benefit numerous players positively in a big way!
Support! Since we have captchas that require clicking anyway I don't see any reason not to include a Fight On button. It doesn't make sense not to have it, and it would benefit numerous players positively in a big way!
Support it does not seem like there is any problem with giving it a hotkey. I also always support the ability to rebind keys.
Support it does not seem like there is any problem with giving it a hotkey. I also always support the ability to rebind keys.
This is an old thread but bumping because I still think this should be relevant. I have shoulder pain that makes having both my hands on the desk uncomfortable at best and actively painful on bad days. It would be so much easier if I could just press a button to battle on.

I also think it would be nice if it was possible to change up how the captchas work. There's already issues with it not being visible disability friendly based on how obscenely difficult finding the dragons are sometimes.

Also as stated above would love if we could rebind the hotkeys.
This is an old thread but bumping because I still think this should be relevant. I have shoulder pain that makes having both my hands on the desk uncomfortable at best and actively painful on bad days. It would be so much easier if I could just press a button to battle on.

I also think it would be nice if it was possible to change up how the captchas work. There's already issues with it not being visible disability friendly based on how obscenely difficult finding the dragons are sometimes.

Also as stated above would love if we could rebind the hotkeys.
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7