Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] The Consumable Compendium - 02/06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oh7Fl7pxxbp55kA7r35VK5w1ZqRNFHIKuuNECcAyjkk/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJyHQBe.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]**UPDATES** 02/06/2022[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] Catching up on item backlog. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2739782/7#post_53409719]Update post[/url] [*] [b]11/01/2022[/b] Catching up on item backlog. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2739782/7#post_52617059]Update post[/url] [*] [b]09/03/2022[/b] New Hibernal Den tasks have been added and the Woodoons that were missing are now on the sheet. [*] [b]08/23/2022[/b] Brightshine/Thundercrack/Warrior's Way items added, apologies for the delay! Several new item tags have been added to account for the Grand Exchange purchasing system, as detailed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2739782/6#post_52050833]here[/url], and prior Warrior's Way year items have been updated to reflect this. Importantly, event currency now has a searchable tag. [*] [b]05/24/2022[/b] The newest Arlo dig site and Greenskeeper Gathering items have been added. The MP column on the familiars tab now also lists Joxar where applicable, to differentiate purchasable recolors from retired festival items only available through the Spare Inventory Crate. [/LIST] [rule] [rule] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][b][u]Does hoard cleaning take forever?[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center] Ever sit there, your dragons starving, because you don't know which items you can safely convert to food in your hoard and which are worth big [emoji=treasure size=1] Treasure in the AH? Need to know what not to trash for your brews, trades, and hibernal den? Think figuring out what to sell takes way too long? Don't know what items to lock? This tool is for you! [rule] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][b][u]Sheet Info[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oh7Fl7pxxbp55kA7r35VK5w1ZqRNFHIKuuNECcAyjkk/edit?usp=sharing]- The Consumable Compendium Sheet -[/url][/b][/center] [b][u]What the sheet has:[/u][/b] [LIST] [*] All known items listed in hoard order [*] Sorting based on location obtained, method obtained, rarity, and use of the item [*] Food items color-coded and sortable based on food type for ease of skimming [*] Item ID number [*] If the item is used in a Swipp trade, Baldwin brew, Hibernal den task, or Fiona task, with how many needed and which trade/brew/task uses it [*] Items with a usage marked in a distinguishing color for easy visibility [*] A Hibernal Den checklist, to mark off what you've completed and see what tasks are coming up [/LIST] [b][u]Tips for using this sheet:[/u][/b] [LIST=1] [*] Have your hoard on one side of your screen and the sheet on the other [*] If your hoard is particularly messy, just start skimming from the top of the sheet! For the food tab especially, the color-coded food types help to make this go quickly [*] If you're searching for groups of items, use the filtering options to look at all items obtained from one coliseum venue in particular, one type of food in particular, or other sorting options! CTRL+F is handy for individual items. [*] If you see that an item is used in a Swipp trade, Baldwin Brew, or Hibernal lair task, there's a chance it's worth good Treasure! You may want to search these items in the Auction House to see what you can get for them. Alternatively, if you know that an item isn't worth much due to how easy it is to collect and also are not interested in whatever the Swipp/Baldwin/Fiona/Hibernal task is, you now know you can hoardsell this! [*] I typically don't find that selling food items individually is worth it if they're going for less than 1,000 Treasure a piece, but selling in small groups or as full stacks can be good Treasure! [*] If you're trying to spring clean the lair, remember- If an item is cheap enough, [b]you can always buy it back if you need it later![/b] [/LIST] [rule] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][b][u]Use and Feedback[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center] I'd love to hear feedback, and know how you use the sheet! let me know if: [LIST] [*] You spot incorrect information (I am only human) [*] You have a suggestion for improving the sheet [*] You have your own way of using the sheet that you'd like to share! [/LIST] If you'd like to make your own copy of this sheet, go on ahead! If I go absent from FR in the future, others are free to copy and maintain this sheet for the community or themselves. PM me and if I get the message I can share the sheet permissions directly with you. If you would like to create a browser extension or other ease-of-use feature that pulls information from this sheet, please let me know! I would love to see it and know what all is accessing the sheet. [b][u]Note:[/u][/b] FlightRising has SO many items and these are all added by hand, so it is possible I missed a few. If you see an item in your hoard that isn't listed, use CTRL+F to double check, then please notify me of it! [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oh7Fl7pxxbp55kA7r35VK5w1ZqRNFHIKuuNECcAyjkk/edit?usp=sharing]- The Consumable Compendium Sheet -[/url][/b][/center]
eJyHQBe.png
**UPDATES** 02/06/2022
  • Catching up on item backlog. Update post
  • 11/01/2022 Catching up on item backlog. Update post
  • 09/03/2022 New Hibernal Den tasks have been added and the Woodoons that were missing are now on the sheet.
  • 08/23/2022 Brightshine/Thundercrack/Warrior's Way items added, apologies for the delay! Several new item tags have been added to account for the Grand Exchange purchasing system, as detailed here, and prior Warrior's Way year items have been updated to reflect this.

Importantly, event currency now has a searchable tag.
  • 05/24/2022 The newest Arlo dig site and Greenskeeper Gathering items have been added.

The MP column on the familiars tab now also lists Joxar where applicable, to differentiate purchasable recolors from retired festival items only available through the Spare Inventory Crate.

Does hoard cleaning take forever?

Ever sit there, your dragons starving, because you don't know which items you can safely convert to food in your hoard and which are worth big Treasure in the AH?

Need to know what not to trash for your brews, trades, and hibernal den?

Think figuring out what to sell takes way too long?

Don't know what items to lock?

This tool is for you!

Sheet Info

What the sheet has:
  • All known items listed in hoard order
  • Sorting based on location obtained, method obtained, rarity, and use of the item
  • Food items color-coded and sortable based on food type for ease of skimming
  • Item ID number
  • If the item is used in a Swipp trade, Baldwin brew, Hibernal den task, or Fiona task, with how many needed and which trade/brew/task uses it
  • Items with a usage marked in a distinguishing color for easy visibility
  • A Hibernal Den checklist, to mark off what you've completed and see what tasks are coming up

Tips for using this sheet:
  1. Have your hoard on one side of your screen and the sheet on the other
  2. If your hoard is particularly messy, just start skimming from the top of the sheet! For the food tab especially, the color-coded food types help to make this go quickly
  3. If you're searching for groups of items, use the filtering options to look at all items obtained from one coliseum venue in particular, one type of food in particular, or other sorting options! CTRL+F is handy for individual items.
  4. If you see that an item is used in a Swipp trade, Baldwin Brew, or Hibernal lair task, there's a chance it's worth good Treasure! You may want to search these items in the Auction House to see what you can get for them.

Alternatively, if you know that an item isn't worth much due to how easy it is to collect and also are not interested in whatever the Swipp/Baldwin/Fiona/Hibernal task is, you now know you can hoardsell this!
  5. I typically don't find that selling food items individually is worth it if they're going for less than 1,000 Treasure a piece, but selling in small groups or as full stacks can be good Treasure!
  6. If you're trying to spring clean the lair, remember- If an item is cheap enough, you can always buy it back if you need it later!

Use and Feedback

I'd love to hear feedback, and know how you use the sheet! let me know if:
  • You spot incorrect information (I am only human)
  • You have a suggestion for improving the sheet
  • You have your own way of using the sheet that you'd like to share!

If you'd like to make your own copy of this sheet, go on ahead!

If I go absent from FR in the future, others are free to copy and maintain this sheet for the community or themselves. PM me and if I get the message I can share the sheet permissions directly with you.

If you would like to create a browser extension or other ease-of-use feature that pulls information from this sheet, please let me know! I would love to see it and know what all is accessing the sheet.

Note: FlightRising has SO many items and these are all added by hand, so it is possible I missed a few. If you see an item in your hoard that isn't listed, use CTRL+F to double check, then please notify me of it!
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
[rule] [rule] [center].[/center] [center][u][b]If you'd like to help out, PM me and I'll send you permissions![/b][/u][/center] A sheet like this is a lot of work, and I always value help! The sheet does a lot of things automatically- the colors will pop up where required, and there's a custom function to readjust the breakup borders after new things are added. All you have to do is add the text in and click go :) [center].[/center] [rule] [rule] Signature marks: [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2739782][img]https://i.imgur.com/GK069SX.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2739782][img]https://i.imgur.com/GK069SX.png[/img][/url][/center][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2739782][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJyHQBe.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2739782][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJyHQBe.png[/img][/url][/center][/code]

If you'd like to help out, PM me and I'll send you permissions!

A sheet like this is a lot of work, and I always value help! The sheet does a lot of things automatically- the colors will pop up where required, and there's a custom function to readjust the breakup borders after new things are added. All you have to do is add the text in and click go :)

Signature marks:
GK069SX.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2739782][img]https://i.imgur.com/GK069SX.png[/img][/url][/center]
eJyHQBe.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2739782][img]https://i.imgur.com/eJyHQBe.png[/img][/url][/center]
oh wow this is really well done. Thank you for sharing!
oh wow this is really well done. Thank you for sharing!
this is really nicely done and something i've always wanted to see (but never had the energy to do myself) thank you! its incredibly useful for looking for what i can convert to food for my hungry dragons!

things i've noticed from using it:
its a little hard to tell, if you're just looking at the names, what is vs isnt something that can be used for other things, the colour used to highlight the row is a little light so maybe it would be nice to see something darker/brighter.
though it might also be a nice idea to have the item names themself highlighted somehow, with a boarder or something for example or maybe a darker colour on them? (absolutely understandable if its too much to ask i cant imagine how much work this whole thing has been so far!)

i noticed some items were missing and thought it might help you if i listed them (i dont have every item so the ‘between’ might not be very specific, im going off what i have that isnt on the list!) :

'heartred croaker leg'
'blackwing croacker leg'
'dung beetle'
'rolling scarab'
(are missing between 'redblood scrapper' and 'umbral catfish' on the list)

'dogtooth wrasse'
'blacksaddle wrasse'
'eyebiter'
'dodo leg'
'spurred dodo leg'
'dodo wing'
(are missing between 'vamperic featherflea' and 'white-masked dustbug' on the list)

'stonewatch flatblade'
'stonewatch scrub'
'bluemoon dartling'
'renegade dartlin'
'greyback sparrow'
'sunspot sparrow'
(are missing between 'minature potach peach' and 'bluelipped tresh on' the list)

'dustbowl ivy'
'corpsemaker ivy'
(are missing between ‘dayglo thresh’ and ‘protective wasp’)

‘venerable shalefin’

(are missing between ‘true rainbow trout’ and ‘charcoal mouse’ on the list)

‘watermelon’
‘sugar melon’
‘copperband butterflyfish’
‘butterflyfish’
‘southern gull’
‘bluefooted gull’
‘squirming tentacle’
‘flameburst waterstrider’
‘algaestrider’
‘eel larvae’
‘eel fry’
(are missing between ‘hallowed ivy’ and ‘ermine’ on the list)

‘fever fly’
(are missing between ‘irradiated pear’ and ‘venomous fly’ on the list)

‘spotted stingray’
(are missing between ‘tracker runt’ and ‘green jelly’ on the list)

‘micro deer’ are after ‘sonbird mimic’ and ‘zebra cricket’ while they should be right after ‘dwarf fawn’ on the list

‘coiled burnserpent’
‘writhing treesnake’
‘banana tree pith’
‘junglr pith’
‘firebelly scorpion’
‘redclaw scorpion’
‘bluebell clownfish’
‘clownfish’
‘petalwing matriarch’
‘vibrant flutterer’
‘sunflower seeds’
‘paradise seeds’
(are missing between ‘strangler seeds’ and ‘river wiggler’ on the list)

‘wood shrimp’
‘bamboo shrimp’
(are missing between ‘vampire eel’ and ‘berry and nut trail bar’ on the list)

the 4 soylents are missing (understandable if you didnt put them on for a reason though!)

‘sunbeam rotala’
(are missing before ‘rotala’ on the list)

‘black masked lovebird’
‘lovebird’
‘speckled petunia’
‘bicolor petunia’
(are missing between ‘molten tadpole’ and ‘cyan cockatoo’ on the list)

‘almandine goby’
‘amber goby’
‘bloody snapdragon’
‘bulrush’
‘cattail’
‘chalcedony craylet’
‘cicada’
‘crystalplate wasp’
‘flatback sea turtle’
‘leatherback sea turtle’
‘madame snapdragon’
‘onyx craylet’
‘sparkling wasp’
‘sublime peacock’
‘flurry flyer’
‘jade peacock’
(are missing between ‘spathiphyllum’ and ‘basslet lasher’ on the list)

‘stomper haunch’
‘rage squid’
‘spotted seabeak’
‘bush rat’
‘fancy rat’
(are missing between ‘cindermint’ and ‘dragonfish’ on the list)

‘seabed pincher’
(are missing between ‘golden coa moth’ and ‘corona sempervivum’ on the list)

‘tiger fern tarantula’
(are missing between gyphon’s blood sempervivum’ and ‘false leaf’ on the list)

‘sweet potato vine’
‘anubias nana’
‘dusty cicada’
‘glass cicada’
‘treasure plant’
‘mire chestnut’
‘triad moth’
‘mustache moth’
‘pale pink rose’
‘blue rose’
‘frosted violets’
‘satin violets’
‘sweet songbird’
‘ire tweet’
‘shell-dwelling chiclid’
‘rosy similis’
‘silverfish spectre’
‘silverfish’
‘wallaby’
‘golden betta’
‘volet betta’
‘aradus’
‘flat bug’
‘edamame’
‘chilled edamame’
(are missing between ‘wave sentinel’ and ‘goat’ on the list)

‘alstromeria’
‘myosotis’
‘ghost painted fern’
‘grove fern’
‘gilded tetras’
‘cyan tetras’
‘rolly polly’
‘venomous pillbug’
(are missing between ‘pygmy hippo’ and ‘patio rose’ on the list)

‘black diamond stingray’
‘marbled stingray’
‘garden tender’
‘speckled tortoise’
‘palefoot slug’
‘ruffletail slug’
(are missing between ‘heart rose’ and ‘pebble collector urchin’ on the list)

‘millipede’
(are missing between ‘boxwood’ and ‘ringscale arowana’ on the list)

‘water lettuce’
‘floating maiden’
‘amber algae’
‘sewer sludge’
‘telescope butterfly’
‘subteranean goldfish’
‘pretty vermin’
‘fanned cockroach’
‘rat tangle’
‘pale prince’
‘red frosted canary’
‘ebony hogfish’
‘rhinoceros beetle’
‘sparklers’
‘coffee bean hawkmoth’
‘buzzing rotwood’
‘teeming loghive’
‘salted game’
‘bundle of haunch meat’
(are missing between ‘ringscale arowana’ and the end of the list)

some of these i might have missed on the list (i did check them all but i might have miss spelled on the search function or there might have been an error)

again! thank you for this its been very useful so far!! :D!

edit: sorry im not sure why there were so many question marks i didnt type them nor were they there when i previewed it! weird :0
this is really nicely done and something i've always wanted to see (but never had the energy to do myself) thank you! its incredibly useful for looking for what i can convert to food for my hungry dragons!

things i've noticed from using it:
its a little hard to tell, if you're just looking at the names, what is vs isnt something that can be used for other things, the colour used to highlight the row is a little light so maybe it would be nice to see something darker/brighter.
though it might also be a nice idea to have the item names themself highlighted somehow, with a boarder or something for example or maybe a darker colour on them? (absolutely understandable if its too much to ask i cant imagine how much work this whole thing has been so far!)

i noticed some items were missing and thought it might help you if i listed them (i dont have every item so the ‘between’ might not be very specific, im going off what i have that isnt on the list!) :

'heartred croaker leg'
'blackwing croacker leg'
'dung beetle'
'rolling scarab'
(are missing between 'redblood scrapper' and 'umbral catfish' on the list)

'dogtooth wrasse'
'blacksaddle wrasse'
'eyebiter'
'dodo leg'
'spurred dodo leg'
'dodo wing'
(are missing between 'vamperic featherflea' and 'white-masked dustbug' on the list)

'stonewatch flatblade'
'stonewatch scrub'
'bluemoon dartling'
'renegade dartlin'
'greyback sparrow'
'sunspot sparrow'
(are missing between 'minature potach peach' and 'bluelipped tresh on' the list)

'dustbowl ivy'
'corpsemaker ivy'
(are missing between ‘dayglo thresh’ and ‘protective wasp’)

‘venerable shalefin’

(are missing between ‘true rainbow trout’ and ‘charcoal mouse’ on the list)

‘watermelon’
‘sugar melon’
‘copperband butterflyfish’
‘butterflyfish’
‘southern gull’
‘bluefooted gull’
‘squirming tentacle’
‘flameburst waterstrider’
‘algaestrider’
‘eel larvae’
‘eel fry’
(are missing between ‘hallowed ivy’ and ‘ermine’ on the list)

‘fever fly’
(are missing between ‘irradiated pear’ and ‘venomous fly’ on the list)

‘spotted stingray’
(are missing between ‘tracker runt’ and ‘green jelly’ on the list)

‘micro deer’ are after ‘sonbird mimic’ and ‘zebra cricket’ while they should be right after ‘dwarf fawn’ on the list

‘coiled burnserpent’
‘writhing treesnake’
‘banana tree pith’
‘junglr pith’
‘firebelly scorpion’
‘redclaw scorpion’
‘bluebell clownfish’
‘clownfish’
‘petalwing matriarch’
‘vibrant flutterer’
‘sunflower seeds’
‘paradise seeds’
(are missing between ‘strangler seeds’ and ‘river wiggler’ on the list)

‘wood shrimp’
‘bamboo shrimp’
(are missing between ‘vampire eel’ and ‘berry and nut trail bar’ on the list)

the 4 soylents are missing (understandable if you didnt put them on for a reason though!)

‘sunbeam rotala’
(are missing before ‘rotala’ on the list)

‘black masked lovebird’
‘lovebird’
‘speckled petunia’
‘bicolor petunia’
(are missing between ‘molten tadpole’ and ‘cyan cockatoo’ on the list)

‘almandine goby’
‘amber goby’
‘bloody snapdragon’
‘bulrush’
‘cattail’
‘chalcedony craylet’
‘cicada’
‘crystalplate wasp’
‘flatback sea turtle’
‘leatherback sea turtle’
‘madame snapdragon’
‘onyx craylet’
‘sparkling wasp’
‘sublime peacock’
‘flurry flyer’
‘jade peacock’
(are missing between ‘spathiphyllum’ and ‘basslet lasher’ on the list)

‘stomper haunch’
‘rage squid’
‘spotted seabeak’
‘bush rat’
‘fancy rat’
(are missing between ‘cindermint’ and ‘dragonfish’ on the list)

‘seabed pincher’
(are missing between ‘golden coa moth’ and ‘corona sempervivum’ on the list)

‘tiger fern tarantula’
(are missing between gyphon’s blood sempervivum’ and ‘false leaf’ on the list)

‘sweet potato vine’
‘anubias nana’
‘dusty cicada’
‘glass cicada’
‘treasure plant’
‘mire chestnut’
‘triad moth’
‘mustache moth’
‘pale pink rose’
‘blue rose’
‘frosted violets’
‘satin violets’
‘sweet songbird’
‘ire tweet’
‘shell-dwelling chiclid’
‘rosy similis’
‘silverfish spectre’
‘silverfish’
‘wallaby’
‘golden betta’
‘volet betta’
‘aradus’
‘flat bug’
‘edamame’
‘chilled edamame’
(are missing between ‘wave sentinel’ and ‘goat’ on the list)

‘alstromeria’
‘myosotis’
‘ghost painted fern’
‘grove fern’
‘gilded tetras’
‘cyan tetras’
‘rolly polly’
‘venomous pillbug’
(are missing between ‘pygmy hippo’ and ‘patio rose’ on the list)

‘black diamond stingray’
‘marbled stingray’
‘garden tender’
‘speckled tortoise’
‘palefoot slug’
‘ruffletail slug’
(are missing between ‘heart rose’ and ‘pebble collector urchin’ on the list)

‘millipede’
(are missing between ‘boxwood’ and ‘ringscale arowana’ on the list)

‘water lettuce’
‘floating maiden’
‘amber algae’
‘sewer sludge’
‘telescope butterfly’
‘subteranean goldfish’
‘pretty vermin’
‘fanned cockroach’
‘rat tangle’
‘pale prince’
‘red frosted canary’
‘ebony hogfish’
‘rhinoceros beetle’
‘sparklers’
‘coffee bean hawkmoth’
‘buzzing rotwood’
‘teeming loghive’
‘salted game’
‘bundle of haunch meat’
(are missing between ‘ringscale arowana’ and the end of the list)

some of these i might have missed on the list (i did check them all but i might have miss spelled on the search function or there might have been an error)

again! thank you for this its been very useful so far!! :D!

edit: sorry im not sure why there were so many question marks i didnt type them nor were they there when i previewed it! weird :0
@PepperSnippet Thank you so much for the comment, that is EXTREMELY helpful! I went into the project with a full inventory and was checking item IDs in between, but there's still so much I knew I was missing! I've switched to a medium purple highlighting the other uses, I agree it was a bit light! I was mostly working late at night, so I had a heavy screen tint on my screen that likely affected my color choice on that one [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] Let me know how that color works! I did initially considering putting borders around the rows, but realized it would get messy very quickly, especially when a "useless" item is bordered by two swipp trade items! I may look into having the name colors change a bit, but it may be an odd feat with how conditional formatting works. For now, I hope the purple helps! I'll get started on adding in those items right away, thank you so much for the time you spent in gathering those. The sheet has taken a lot of time myself (even though I had fun with it!), so I know how time-consuming that process is! I appreciate it a lot.
@PepperSnippet

Thank you so much for the comment, that is EXTREMELY helpful! I went into the project with a full inventory and was checking item IDs in between, but there's still so much I knew I was missing!

I've switched to a medium purple highlighting the other uses, I agree it was a bit light! I was mostly working late at night, so I had a heavy screen tint on my screen that likely affected my color choice on that one Let me know how that color works! I did initially considering putting borders around the rows, but realized it would get messy very quickly, especially when a "useless" item is bordered by two swipp trade items!

I may look into having the name colors change a bit, but it may be an odd feat with how conditional formatting works. For now, I hope the purple helps!

I'll get started on adding in those items right away, thank you so much for the time you spent in gathering those. The sheet has taken a lot of time myself (even though I had fun with it!), so I know how time-consuming that process is! I appreciate it a lot.
the purple is really effective and eye catching, good choice!! its a lot easier to see now!! :D!!

and im really glad to have been able to help!!! this is a wonderful tool and you're doing some lovely work for the community!! :D!!
the purple is really effective and eye catching, good choice!! its a lot easier to see now!! :D!!

and im really glad to have been able to help!!! this is a wonderful tool and you're doing some lovely work for the community!! :D!!
Bump - sheet is more "official" now, with more certainty that all items are accounted for, and a shiny new sig mark!
Bump - sheet is more "official" now, with more certainty that all items are accounted for, and a shiny new sig mark!
@Gathouria Oh Wow this is amazing! Found an item that isn't listed though :D [item=wild green discus] Wild Green Discus, item ID: 11136. No uses Edit; Would you ever consider doing one for materials, other, familiars etc? :D Edit 2; found another unlisted item! [item=Glass Vole] Glass Vole, item ID: 31212. No uses
@Gathouria Oh Wow this is amazing! Found an item that isn't listed though :D

Wild Green Discus Wild Green Discus, item ID: 11136. No uses

Edit; Would you ever consider doing one for materials, other, familiars etc? :D

Edit 2; found another unlisted item!

Glass Vole Glass Vole, item ID: 31212. No uses
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@RottingFlesh

Thank you for the item updates! I'm wondering if I'm missing all the new Boreal Woods items, now that you mention the Glass Vole. Can't remember if I did the updates for that or not!

I have considered the other items! I worked on food first, since it prevented me from feeding my dragons and others would likely have the same issue, but I know I myself would love to have the other tabs as well. I'll likely start working on materials (excluding baldwin melt-down mats) soon :)
@RottingFlesh

Thank you for the item updates! I'm wondering if I'm missing all the new Boreal Woods items, now that you mention the Glass Vole. Can't remember if I did the updates for that or not!

I have considered the other items! I worked on food first, since it prevented me from feeding my dragons and others would likely have the same issue, but I know I myself would love to have the other tabs as well. I'll likely start working on materials (excluding baldwin melt-down mats) soon :)
Update!

The Materials and Other item tabs are beginning to get their own tabs! So far, I'm anticipating a smaller number for each of them than the food items had (908 food items listed!), but for now the tabs are WIP as I work through known items and fill in gaps.

Items will be updating out of ID order, as I'm going through the Digging/Scavenging/Coliseum pages in order to find them all, so gaps are likely going to stick around until I've worked through them all and don't need to be pointed out.

I'm also allowing anyone who'd like to help to join-in and be given sheet permissions! :)

New Name!
The Consumable Compendium will likely be having the other tabs all added into it eventually, and thus, will be far more than just a consumables compendium. Any new name suggestions are welcome.
Update!

The Materials and Other item tabs are beginning to get their own tabs! So far, I'm anticipating a smaller number for each of them than the food items had (908 food items listed!), but for now the tabs are WIP as I work through known items and fill in gaps.

Items will be updating out of ID order, as I'm going through the Digging/Scavenging/Coliseum pages in order to find them all, so gaps are likely going to stick around until I've worked through them all and don't need to be pointed out.

I'm also allowing anyone who'd like to help to join-in and be given sheet permissions! :)

New Name!
The Consumable Compendium will likely be having the other tabs all added into it eventually, and thus, will be far more than just a consumables compendium. Any new name suggestions are welcome.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7