Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum "Fight On" Button - Hotkey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support! This is a well-thought-out post. Additionally, if there isn't already, an option to change the hotkeys would be helpful too (I don't experience any chronic pain or illness myself, but I've definitely seen/spoken to people who do and who have said they'd like this option).
Support! This is a well-thought-out post. Additionally, if there isn't already, an option to change the hotkeys would be helpful too (I don't experience any chronic pain or illness myself, but I've definitely seen/spoken to people who do and who have said they'd like this option).
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
[quote name="dmoney" date="2021-07-26 10:36:17" ] Support! This is a well-thought-out post. Additionally, if there isn't already, an option to change the hotkeys would be helpful too (I don't experience any chronic pain or illness myself, but I've definitely seen/spoken to people who do and who have said they'd like this option). [/quote] Agreed! While I'm good with most of the keys myself, I know a number of people who would like to be able to change them. I'll add it as a note to the original post, since the ideas are related enough
dmoney wrote on 2021-07-26 10:36:17:

Agreed! While I'm good with most of the keys myself, I know a number of people who would like to be able to change them. I'll add it as a note to the original post, since the ideas are related enough
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
I was looking to see if there was a suggestion for a "Fight On" hotkey. I would love for the spacebar to be the hotkey for it, as it's right where my thumb rests when I'm using the other hotkeys to battle in the coliseum.
I was looking to see if there was a suggestion for a "Fight On" hotkey. I would love for the spacebar to be the hotkey for it, as it's right where my thumb rests when I'm using the other hotkeys to battle in the coliseum.
@Gathouria

With your post, makes me think of an afk option where you can set an auto battle plus auto continue to where you possibly get wiped out or run out of energy.

if that was implemented, that would be awesome. i would so take part in colli way more. that way i can have it running while i can fo other things at the same time.
@Gathouria

With your post, makes me think of an afk option where you can set an auto battle plus auto continue to where you possibly get wiped out or run out of energy.

if that was implemented, that would be awesome. i would so take part in colli way more. that way i can have it running while i can fo other things at the same time.
KaL7agX.png jbMnTvf.png Z4Vhp7P.png
[quote name="DevonAkabane" date="2021-07-31 15:08:27" ] @Gathouria With your post, makes me think of an afk option where you can set an auto battle plus auto continue to where you possibly get wiped out or run out of energy. if that was implemented, that would be awesome. i would so take part in colli way more. that way i can have it running while i can fo other things at the same time. [/quote] That's a good point about the continue fighting button! I had forgotten about that one. I'll add it into the main post suggestion.
DevonAkabane wrote on 2021-07-31 15:08:27:
@Gathouria

That's a good point about the continue fighting button! I had forgotten about that one. I'll add it into the main post suggestion.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
still relevant.
still relevant.
unknown.png
support, seriously need a more accessible coli. i love it and spend a lot of time there but with chronic pain, moving to click the mouse every time instead of using the hand already in place on the keyboard sucks a lot. space bar is a great suggestion but would also love the ability to change the button(s)
support, seriously need a more accessible coli. i love it and spend a lot of time there but with chronic pain, moving to click the mouse every time instead of using the hand already in place on the keyboard sucks a lot. space bar is a great suggestion but would also love the ability to change the button(s)
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
[quote name="RiptailShredfang" date="2021-04-26 22:38:02" ] This is an old thread but bumping because I still think this should be relevant. I have shoulder pain that makes having both my hands on the desk uncomfortable at best and actively painful on bad days. It would be so much easier if I could just press a button to battle on. I also think it would be nice if it was possible to change up how the captchas work. There's already issues with it not being visible disability friendly based on how obscenely difficult finding the dragons are sometimes. Also as stated above would love if we could rebind the hotkeys. [/quote] this covers my thoughts well, support!
RiptailShredfang wrote on 2021-04-26 22:38:02:
This is an old thread but bumping because I still think this should be relevant. I have shoulder pain that makes having both my hands on the desk uncomfortable at best and actively painful on bad days. It would be so much easier if I could just press a button to battle on.

I also think it would be nice if it was possible to change up how the captchas work. There's already issues with it not being visible disability friendly based on how obscenely difficult finding the dragons are sometimes.

Also as stated above would love if we could rebind the hotkeys.

this covers my thoughts well, support!
XymQg89.png
This is a small change that would make a big difference, I think. Be very helpful with the wrists and whatnot.
This is a small change that would make a big difference, I think. Be very helpful with the wrists and whatnot.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
super support and even though this is an old thread I do coli a lot and suffer from carpal tunnel and while I love the site during certain fests/NOTN my wrists REALLY pay for it and I haven't swapped to the keybinding because its awkward and I still have to use my mouse to click continue which is really annoying. I'd love a keyboard only option and swapping between the two when one hand needs a break.
super support and even though this is an old thread I do coli a lot and suffer from carpal tunnel and while I love the site during certain fests/NOTN my wrists REALLY pay for it and I haven't swapped to the keybinding because its awkward and I still have to use my mouse to click continue which is really annoying. I'd love a keyboard only option and swapping between the two when one hand needs a break.

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7