Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Auroran Oceanprisms
1 2
[rule] [center] [b][size="7"][color=#003066]A[/color][color=#00346B]u[/color][color=#003871]r[/color][color=#003D76]o[/color][color=#00417C]r[/color][color=#004682]a[/color][color=#004A87]n[/color] [color=#005393]O[/color][color=#005798]c[/color][color=#005C9E]e[/color][color=#0060A3]a[/color][color=#0065A9]n[/color][color=#0069AF]p[/color][color=#006DB4]r[/color][color=#0072BA]i[/color][color=#0076C0]s[/color][color=#007BC5]m[/color][color=#007FCB]s[/color][/size][/b] [i][size="3"][color=#332713]D[/color][color=#362A14]a[/color][color=#392D16]n[/color][color=#3D3018]c[/color][color=#40331A]i[/color][color=#43361C]n[/color][color=#47391E]g[/color] [color=#4D3F22]t[/color][color=#504224]h[/color][color=#544526]r[/color][color=#574828]o[/color][color=#5A4C2A]u[/color][color=#5E4F2C]g[/color][color=#61522E]h[/color] [color=#685832]t[/color][color=#6B5B34]h[/color][color=#6E5E36]e[/color] [color=#75643A]o[/color][color=#78673C]c[/color][color=#7C6A3E]e[/color][color=#7F6D40]a[/color][color=#827042]n[/color][color=#867444]s[/color] [color=#8C7A48]a[/color][color=#907D4A]n[/color][color=#93804C]d[/color] [color=#9A8650]s[/color][color=#9D8952]k[/color][color=#A18C54]i[/color][color=#A48F56]e[/color][color=#A79258]s[/color][/size][/i] [/center] [rule] [center][i]How many wonders can one cavern hold?[/i] [b]Within the depths of clear waters, one might happen upon a bewitchingly glittery sight. Like the faceted sparkle of a prism, light dances across the ocean floor, refracted into countless rainbows. At first, it seems to be merely some glass, broken, but no, it carries far more life than that. As one watches, breath held, the radiant form takes shape and it becomes clear that the aurora of colors is none other than... a skydancer? But what a skydancer it is, so clearly at home among the coral and shells, moving as lithe and freely as if the water were the skies above. She smiles, making eye contact for but a brief moment, and with a rush of water her crystalline wings propel her upward, breaching the surface of the water and disappearing into the skies above, leaving only awe behind.[/b] [rule] [columns] [color=transparent] _____________________[/color] [color=transparent] __[/color][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92965266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/929653/92965266.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent] _______________[/color] [nextcol] [size="4"][i]Auroran Oceanprisms[/i] are skydancers who have learned the ways of diving, and are able to hold their breath for a remarkably long time. From the sandy floor to the coral and kelp, the ocean's bounty avails itself to those who come to meet it beneath the waves. As they spend their days underwater hunting for treasures, often surfacing only long enough to grab a quick breath of air, they find themselves most at home among the waves. Day in and day out, with time, the ocean seems to coax them to become a part of itself, and those who dedicate themselves to their diving eventually take on a rare, rich, sparkling blue hue, while their wings begin to echo the glittering sandy beaches they warm themselves on.[/size] [/columns] [rule] [columns] [size="4"][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92965266][color=#907D4A][u][b]Halcyon[/b][/u][/color][/url], the matriarch of the Oceanprisms, is a creative and curious soul. She is gentle and kind, nurturing those under her in the name of the Windsinger as she teaches them the joys of flying in both air and water. No dragon is turned away, no matter the flight they come from or the element they hold. As she takes them under her wings, she teaches them how to hold their breath for deep dives, how to oil their feathers so they don't get waterlogged, and how to gather the ocean's bounty respectfully. She also teaches them kindness, compassion, curiosity, and a love for art - because she believes that art is not only for those who [i]can[/i]. It is for all, regardless of talent, for the only requirement is [i]to create[/i].[/size] [/columns] [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92965266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929653/92965266_350.png[/img][/url] [rule] [center][i]Interested in being pinged for sales or new additions? Sign up here![/i] [pinglist=22080][/center]

Auroran Oceanprisms
Dancing through the oceans and skies

How many wonders can one cavern hold?

Within the depths of clear waters, one might happen upon a bewitchingly glittery sight. Like the faceted sparkle of a prism, light dances across the ocean floor, refracted into countless rainbows. At first, it seems to be merely some glass, broken, but no, it carries far more life than that. As one watches, breath held, the radiant form takes shape and it becomes clear that the aurora of colors is none other than... a skydancer? But what a skydancer it is, so clearly at home among the coral and shells, moving as lithe and freely as if the water were the skies above.

She smiles, making eye contact for but a brief moment, and with a rush of water her crystalline wings propel her upward, breaching the surface of the water and disappearing into the skies above, leaving only awe behind.

__
92965266.png

Auroran Oceanprisms are skydancers who have learned the ways of diving, and are able to hold their breath for a remarkably long time. From the sandy floor to the coral and kelp, the ocean's bounty avails itself to those who come to meet it beneath the waves.

As they spend their days underwater hunting for treasures, often surfacing only long enough to grab a quick breath of air, they find themselves most at home among the waves. Day in and day out, with time, the ocean seems to coax them to become a part of itself, and those who dedicate themselves to their diving eventually take on a rare, rich, sparkling blue hue, while their wings begin to echo the glittering sandy beaches they warm themselves on.

Halcyon, the matriarch of the Oceanprisms, is a creative and curious soul. She is gentle and kind, nurturing those under her in the name of the Windsinger as she teaches them the joys of flying in both air and water. No dragon is turned away, no matter the flight they come from or the element they hold.

As she takes them under her wings, she teaches them how to hold their breath for deep dives, how to oil their feathers so they don't get waterlogged, and how to gather the ocean's bounty respectfully. She also teaches them kindness, compassion, curiosity, and a love for art - because she believes that art is not only for those who can. It is for all, regardless of talent, for the only requirement is to create.

92965266_350.png

Interested in being pinged for sales or new additions? Sign up here!

[rule] [center][size="6"][b]Requirements[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [columns] [color=transparent] _____________________[/color] [color=transparent] __[/color][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92965266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/929653/92965266.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent] _______________[/color] [nextcol] [size="4"] [b]Breeds:[/b] Skydancers are the family of Halcyon, but she takes any breed under her wing if they truly wish to join her. [b]Element/eyes:[/b] Any [b]Appearance:[/b] As dragons spend time in their pursuits as divers, their bodies begin to reflect the colors of the ocean in a dazzlingly crystalline manner. This is what makes Oceanprisms so instantly and uniquely recognizable. While some have different markings, the base coat is always the same. [LIST] [*][b][size="4"]Primary: Phthalo Crystal [*][b][size="4"]Secondary: Latte Facet [*][b][size="4"]Tertiary: Any color, any gene [i]except[/i] stained or soap [/LIST] [i][b]Honorary members:[/b] While not qualifying for Oceanprism status, those with Abyss or Azure primary and Driftwood or Dirt secondary do qualify for an honorary place within the subspecies, as they are often closely related - parents, siblings, or children - of other Oceanprisms.[/i] [/size][/columns] [rule] [center][size="6"][b]Examples and variants[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=8&wings=143&auth=1b9243d2bc4d15e2201ec7d81eca88adedaa0760&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=143&auth=c7d4991f76f8af57900fc5700457138b4c3c116d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=161&winggene=8&wings=143&auth=fad3a4d267d80176c8877702e2110a4384463c3a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=143&auth=c56fd418a527d8d390f71ccbfed696d79c019040&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=73&winggene=8&wings=143&auth=3c4478001debf0f3d518fedf5bab1979d13f7a64&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center] [rule]

Requirements

__
92965266.png

Breeds: Skydancers are the family of Halcyon, but she takes any breed under her wing if they truly wish to join her.

Element/eyes: Any

Appearance: As dragons spend time in their pursuits as divers, their bodies begin to reflect the colors of the ocean in a dazzlingly crystalline manner. This is what makes Oceanprisms so instantly and uniquely recognizable. While some have different markings, the base coat is always the same.
  • Primary: Phthalo Crystal
  • Secondary: Latte Facet
  • Tertiary: Any color, any gene except stained or soap

Honorary members: While not qualifying for Oceanprism status, those with Abyss or Azure primary and Driftwood or Dirt secondary do qualify for an honorary place within the subspecies, as they are often closely related - parents, siblings, or children - of other Oceanprisms.

Examples and variants

dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=8&wings=143&auth=1b9243d2bc4d15e2201ec7d81eca88adedaa0760&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=143&auth=c7d4991f76f8af57900fc5700457138b4c3c116d&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=161&winggene=8&wings=143&auth=fad3a4d267d80176c8877702e2110a4384463c3a&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=143&auth=c56fd418a527d8d390f71ccbfed696d79c019040&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=73&winggene=8&wings=143&auth=3c4478001debf0f3d518fedf5bab1979d13f7a64&dummyext=prev.png

[rule] [center][size="6"][b]Apparel, Food, and Familiars[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center][i]While these are by no means requirements, here is a sampling of some common tastes among Oceanprisms.[/i][/center] [rule] [center][size="5"][b]Aesthetic Apparel[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center] [item=Mistral Mantle] [item=Blossoming Sash] [item=Date Plumed Tuft] [item=Reedcleft Resonance] [item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags] [item=Mage's Walnut Bag] [item=Nature Aura] [item=Coral Crown] [item=Seashell Drapes] [item=Seashell Mantle] [item=Warmwater Wanderers] [item=Lilypad Legion] [item=Grove Sylvan Headpiece] [item=Current Catch] [item=Yellow Butterfly Necklace] [item=Marigold Tail Lei] [item=Autumn Harvest Wreath] [item=Earthsong Haori] [item=Prismatic Crystalscales] [item=Enchanted Orca Necklace] [item=Hydrating Garden Belt] [item=Ornate Pearly Necklace] [item=Druid's Woodbasket] [item=Celadon Fillet] [item=River Royalist Tail Rings] [item=Chestnut Feathered Wings] [item=Humble Spare Tea] [item=Mosswood Trim] [item=Seaweed Unicorn Mane] [skin=33830][skin=50207][skin=39208][skin=56054] [size="4"][b]Sample outfits[/b][/size] [outfit=2516484] [outfit=2516489] [size="4"][b]Scenes[/b][/size] [item=Scene: Elder Sea] [item=Scene: Windsinger's Domain] [item=Scene: Tidelord's Domain] [item=Scene: Kelp Beds] [item=Scene: Tropical Cove] [/center] [rule] [center][size="5"][b]Favored Foods[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center] [item=Bountiful Kelp Net] [item=Diving Aranea] [item=Olive Sea Snake] [item=Hippocamp Mackerel] [item=Giant Kelp] [item=Mussels] [item=Algaestrider] [item=Water Strider] [item=Water Lettuce] [item=Spot-billed Pelican] [item=Striped Seal] [item=Deepsea Cucumber] [rule] [center][size="5"][b]Friendly Familiars[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center] [item=Apatite Fisher] [item=Autumn Sea Dragon] [item=Bellus Glamourtail] [item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] [item=Bubble Nymph] [item=Fisher King] [item=Flowing Taurus] [item=Hippocampus] [item=Kelp Caretaker] [item=Locomoting Lilypad] [item=Paddyfowl] [item=Pisces] [item=Rainbow Sprite] [item=Seaglass Swimmer] [item=Veilspun Verse] [item=Tuxedo Floracat] [item=Vilevenom Kelpie] [item=Voguepuff] [item=Wavebreak Snarler] [item=Wind Sprite] [item=Riptide Clipper] [item=Murkbottom Gull] [item=Oceansurf Magus] [/center] [rule]

Apparel, Food, and Familiars

While these are by no means requirements, here is a sampling of some common tastes among Oceanprisms.

Aesthetic Apparel

Mistral Mantle Blossoming Sash Date Plumed Tuft Reedcleft Resonance Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags Mage's Walnut Bag Nature Aura Coral Crown Seashell Drapes Seashell Mantle Warmwater Wanderers Lilypad Legion Grove Sylvan Headpiece Current Catch Yellow Butterfly Necklace Marigold Tail Lei Autumn Harvest Wreath Earthsong Haori Prismatic Crystalscales Enchanted Orca Necklace Hydrating Garden Belt Ornate Pearly Necklace Druid's Woodbasket Celadon Fillet River Royalist Tail Rings Chestnut Feathered Wings Humble Spare Tea Mosswood Trim Seaweed Unicorn Mane

Sample outfits
Oceanprism outfit 1
Oceanprism outfit 2

Scenes
Scene: Elder Sea Scene: Windsinger's Domain Scene: Tidelord's Domain Scene: Kelp Beds Scene: Tropical Cove

Favored Foods

Bountiful Kelp Net Diving Aranea Olive Sea Snake Hippocamp Mackerel Giant Kelp Mussels Algaestrider Water Strider Water Lettuce Spot-billed Pelican Striped Seal Deepsea Cucumber

Friendly Familiars

Apatite Fisher Autumn Sea Dragon Bellus Glamourtail Blue Dragon Reef Snail Bubble Nymph Fisher King Flowing Taurus Hippocampus Kelp Caretaker Locomoting Lilypad Paddyfowl Pisces Rainbow Sprite Seaglass Swimmer Veilspun Verse Tuxedo Floracat Vilevenom Kelpie Voguepuff Wavebreak Snarler Wind Sprite Riptide Clipper Murkbottom Gull Oceansurf Magus

Addtl lore - WIP

Spending their days underwater, one might ask what they are seeking? The answer, of course, being the treasures of the ocean. From plants on which to feast, to curious shells, to pearls and glittering scales, and even to the treasure of sunken wrecks, there is rarely a day that one returns empty-handed.

They are self sustaining, bringing home all they need to survive, but will often trade their bounty with other dragons in exchange for things that can't be found within the water.

Following in Halcyon's footsteps, many Oceanprisms find delight in the simple things, adorning themselves with flowers or trinkets that may not have much worth to other dragons but bring an aesthetic joy all the same.

Halcyon

She was raised in a loving family, but found their quiet ways far too tame for her tastes. Looking for more, she set out with naught but food and a few trinkets, and didn't stop until she found herself on a low cliff overlooking a gorgeous beach. Setting up her home there, she spent day after day in the water, teaching herself how to dive and swim. With trial and error of many months she soon began to learn how to hold her breath for extended periods of time, allowing her explorations underwater to take her further and further. The more she found, the more she fell in love with the ocean, and the more it called her home.

She took the name Halcyon for herself, after the kingfisher family - birds which are equally at home in both the air and water, just like her.

Kingfisher

A young lady who found herself cast away, she found herself taken in and cared for by Halcyon. Halcyon gave her the new name Kingfisher, and also taught her the ways of an Oceanprism, which she took to with fondness.
Addtl lore - WIP

Spending their days underwater, one might ask what they are seeking? The answer, of course, being the treasures of the ocean. From plants on which to feast, to curious shells, to pearls and glittering scales, and even to the treasure of sunken wrecks, there is rarely a day that one returns empty-handed.

They are self sustaining, bringing home all they need to survive, but will often trade their bounty with other dragons in exchange for things that can't be found within the water.

Following in Halcyon's footsteps, many Oceanprisms find delight in the simple things, adorning themselves with flowers or trinkets that may not have much worth to other dragons but bring an aesthetic joy all the same.

Halcyon

She was raised in a loving family, but found their quiet ways far too tame for her tastes. Looking for more, she set out with naught but food and a few trinkets, and didn't stop until she found herself on a low cliff overlooking a gorgeous beach. Setting up her home there, she spent day after day in the water, teaching herself how to dive and swim. With trial and error of many months she soon began to learn how to hold her breath for extended periods of time, allowing her explorations underwater to take her further and further. The more she found, the more she fell in love with the ocean, and the more it called her home.

She took the name Halcyon for herself, after the kingfisher family - birds which are equally at home in both the air and water, just like her.

Kingfisher

A young lady who found herself cast away, she found herself taken in and cared for by Halcyon. Halcyon gave her the new name Kingfisher, and also taught her the ways of an Oceanprism, which she took to with fondness.
[rule] [center][size="6"][b]Breeding Pairs[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center][size="5"][b][u]Halcyon[/u][/b][/size] [i]The Matriarch and founder of the Oceanprisms, Halcyon was the first to find her way within the water.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92965266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929653/92965266_350.png[/img][/url] [center][size="5"][b][u]Kakir[/u][/b][/size] [i]Halcyon's mate, Kakir is a simple soul who found himself comfortable to love and support Halcyon with all of his heart.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87381034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873811/87381034_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Note: Only half of their offspring will be Oceanprisms, as Kakir himself is not a full Oceanprism but rather a homekeeper and dutiful husband. This also reflects that to be an Oceanprism is a choice, and that not all of their offspring choose to follow in their mother's footsteps.[/i] [rule] [rule] [center][size="5"][b][u]Kingfisher[/u][/b][/size] [i]A young lady who found herself cast away, she found herself taken in and cared for by Halcyon. Halcyon gave her the new name Kingfisher, and also taught her the ways of an Oceanprism, which she took to with fondness.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50684598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/506846/50684598_350.png[/img][/url] [center][size="5"][b][u]Marquesan[/u][/b][/size] [i]Halcyon and Kakir's third son, Marquesan found himself following in his mother's footsteps with fervor and a joyous love for the ocean - and later, for Kingfisher.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93815887][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/938159/93815887_350.png[/img][/url]

Breeding Pairs

Halcyon
The Matriarch and founder of the Oceanprisms, Halcyon was the first to find her way within the water.

92965266_350.png

Kakir
Halcyon's mate, Kakir is a simple soul who found himself comfortable to love and support Halcyon with all of his heart.

87381034_350.png

Note: Only half of their offspring will be Oceanprisms, as Kakir himself is not a full Oceanprism but rather a homekeeper and dutiful husband. This also reflects that to be an Oceanprism is a choice, and that not all of their offspring choose to follow in their mother's footsteps.

Kingfisher

50684598_350.png

Marquesan
Halcyon and Kakir's third son, Marquesan found himself following in his mother's footsteps with fervor and a joyous love for the ocean - and later, for Kingfisher.

93815887_350.png
[rule] [center][size="6"][b]Registered Oceanprisms[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center] What does registration entail? Not much! Anyone can register as long as the criteria for an Auroran Oceanprism is met - Halcyon welcomes all her children with open arms, and views her found family with fondness. All one needs to do is ask. Registered and honorary members will be posted here for display. Registered member badge: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3317110][img alt="Auroran Oceanprism badge"]https://i.imgur.com/n3NcZOG.png[/img][/url] Badge code: [code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3317110][img alt="Auroran Oceanprism badge"]https://i.imgur.com/n3NcZOG.png[/img][/url] [/code] [/center] [rule] [rule] [quote=The Home of the Oceanprisms] [b]Username:[/b] @Lallyhop [b]Registered Oceanprisms:[/b] [columns] [u]Halcyon[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92965266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/929653/92965266.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [u]Kingfisher[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50684598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/506846/50684598.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [u]Marquesan[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93815887][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938159/93815887.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [u]Malachite[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94363174][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/943632/94363174.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns] [u]Khoriten[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94553753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/945538/94553753.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [u]Ceryle[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94553751][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/945538/94553751.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [b]Honorary Oceanprisms:[/b] [columns] [u]Kakir[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87381034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/873811/87381034.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [u]Nesoi[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93165429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/931655/93165429.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [u]Lissandra[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93815881][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938159/93815881.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [u]Cienne[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93815882][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938159/93815882.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns] [nextcol] [u]Adelaide[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93815885][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938159/93815885.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [u]Khalin[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93815886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938159/93815886.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [/quote] [quote] [b]Username:[/b] @stg44 [b]Honorary Oceanprism:[/b] [columns] [u]Ruin[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30921913][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309220/30921913.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote] [b]Username:[/b] @Nessai [b]Honorary Oceanprism:[/b] [columns] [u]Eita[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93165427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/931655/93165427.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [/quote] [quote] [b]Username:[/b] @Lallyhop [b]Registered Oceanprism:[/b] [columns] [u]Crown[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94553752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/945538/94553752.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [/quote] [rule]

Registered Oceanprisms

What does registration entail? Not much! Anyone can register as long as the criteria for an Auroran Oceanprism is met - Halcyon welcomes all her children with open arms, and views her found family with fondness. All one needs to do is ask.

Registered and honorary members will be posted here for display.

Registered member badge:
Auroran Oceanprism badge

Badge code:
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3317110][img alt="Auroran Oceanprism badge"]https://i.imgur.com/n3NcZOG.png[/img][/url]

The Home of the Oceanprisms wrote:
Username: @Lallyhop

Registered Oceanprisms:
Halcyon
92965266.png
Kingfisher
50684598.png
Marquesan
93815887.png
Malachite
94363174.png
Khoriten
94553753.png
Ceryle
94553751.png

Honorary Oceanprisms:
Kakir
87381034.png
Nesoi
93165429.png
Lissandra
93815881.png
Cienne
93815882.png
Adelaide
93815885.png
Khalin
93815886.png

Quote:
Username: @stg44

Honorary Oceanprism:
Ruin
30921913.png

Quote:
Username: @Nessai

Honorary Oceanprism:
Eita
93165427.png

Quote:
Username: @Lallyhop

Registered Oceanprism:
Crown
94553752.png

Sales

None available at this time - ask to sign up on the reserve list to get first dibs!
-
-
-

Sales

None available at this time - ask to sign up on the reserve list to get first dibs!
-
-
-

Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
1 2